• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I will be honest, i am dyslexic so skipped much of what you wrote but do have some points.

Water is lumped into statistical assumptions,

And creationism doesn't? Ok

It assumes the DNA is doing everything and mutation is all DNA, and not logic involving water.

Funny enough water is pretty much ubiquitous, it existed at thebtime of abiogenesis, it is assumed abiogenesis occurred in water.

Do you have citation for your claim for DNA is involving logical water?

This reality is not taken into account when teaching biology or else the correct drawings would be in all the textbooks.

And perhaps as you mentioned earlier it is assumed and therefore teaching it would be like taking coal to Newcastle.

This is not rocket science.

Yes and?

And the computers bit is somewhat irrelevant i feel.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Spirit of Science is God.

"A learning disability which affects skills involved in reading, spelling and writing." (quote)
I know what dyslexic is, I am one who has it my self.
But your reaction to it by saying "Jesus please help us" sound like you feel it is a sickness. It isn't.

A Vestigial Mote

But I have voice in RF. Do you suggest to ban this voice of the free thinker, dear mammal?
Say this stuff all you want... just be prepared to be smacked down because it isn't worthwhile material in the least. And I mean not even close. You don't seem to understand how far you are from relaying anything cogent or worthwhile for others to consume, and while that is sad and might be remedied with quite a lot of work, I feel you probably instead need to focus on setting your expectations at the "I am going to be berated and told I am wrong and being foolish" level - because that's where you seem to be incorrigibly stuck, and no one else is going to want to put the time in to try and help you correct your poor mindset. There is very, very obviously just too much work to be done, and pretty much zero ROI in a case like this.