• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trump's credibility finally sunk?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
And that's where their depravity comes in as we saw very clearly in advance that he would say and do almost anything, thus lacking a moral compass. What's he saying now is just an extension of what he continually said for over a year while running for the office!

It's not "sour grapes"-- it's the reality of whom we elected to the highest office in the land and who now has his hand on the "nuclear football".

And Hillary was a saint? C'mon! (BTW Hillary was by far a bigger "hawk" than Trump ever thought about being. Why would the Donald want to Nuke a potential customer?)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Trump may have announced war with the media, but the media is not even honest enough to announce its war with the truth.
Do you even know what "the media" actually is?
And Hillary was a saint? C'mon! (BTW Hillary was by far a bigger "hawk" than Trump ever thought about being. Why would the Donald want to Nuke a potential customer?)
There is no reason to suspect Hillary would use a nuke. Trump, on the other hand, thinks a TV-response is appropriate for the subject.

idav

Being
Premium Member
6. "The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process." (this one was my favorite, as Comey was able to call out Trump on this lie during the actual hearing)
That one says a lot. Apparently Trump can get called out on his tweet in the middle of a testimony and he still wouldn't lose his base. I think it might have something to do with Comey not mentioning anything about emails lol.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Major lies from Trump thus far:
1. Number of people at his inauguration.
2. 3-5 million illegal votes for Clinton which cost him the popular vote.
3. Mexico will pay for the wall.
4. Sweden terrorist attack that never happened.
5. Obama ordered surveillance ("wiretapping" ... haha) of Trump Tower in NYC.
6. "The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process." (this one was my favorite, as Comey was able to call out Trump on this lie during the actual hearing)
7. "FBI Director Comey refuses to deny he briefed President Obama on calls made by Michael Flynn to Russia." (lol ... frustrated much, Trump?!)
8. Can't release tax returns because of routine audit.

... and the list goes on.

Is Trump finally going to be held accountable for all of these dishonest, untrue claims? Is he going to be a man and admit he was wrong, or is he going to wimp out and hope they all just go away?
To be fair, Trump hasn't had any credibility with a lot a people for a rather long time. How can you fall lower than zero?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You're even copying Trump's strategy...Ignore the statement and shout "Look over there"

I think that's just a way of pointing out that all of these criticisms against Trump are obviously politically motivated and a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's an interesting phenomenononenon. Because Hillary lost, & The Donald won,
it's easy for the determined partisan to see the worst in the latter's every action,
while imagining that the former would've embodied only the best case scenarios.
In short.....the grass is greener on the neighbor's lawn.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To be fair, Trump hasn't had any credibility with a lot a people for a rather long time. How can you fall lower than zero?
If scientists can discover negative nano-Kelvin temperatures,
I'm sure daring politicians can achieve negative credibility.