• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trump politically dead now?

wellwisher

Will the americans reject Trump's candidacy in the US elections, because he refused to finance the fight of W.H.O with coronavirus?

Trump is known now as the enemy to humanity, not a friend. Will they pick him up again?

"WHO 'regret decision' by Donald Trump to withhold US funding during coronavirus pandemic"

W. H. O, like other organization setup by the swamp, for money laundering of tax payer funds, did not have the best interests of the USA in mind, even though the US was providing the lion's share of its money. It was like being the best customer in a store, only to find out you are the only who does not get any discount.

This is understandable, since the types of people needed to run the money laundering scams for the Democrats, will not be the most honest people. This is why they like third world dictators.

Trump will void W.H.O and set up an alternative world health organization with different people, who are not in it for the money or the highest bidder. The Democrats are already crying foul, since one more cash cow is leaving the farm.

Remember all the cash that Obama sent Iran. Who deals in huge sums of cash besides the mafia? Trump mess-up the kick back part of that dance. Iran is upset about W.H.O, since they still remember the good ole days.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
W. H. O, like other organization setup by the swamp, for money laundering of tax payer funds, did not have the best interests of the USA in mind, even though the US was providing the lion's share of its money. It was like being the best customer in a store, only to find out you are the only who does not get any discount.

This is understandable, since the types of people needed to run the money laundering scams for the Democrats, will not be the most honest people. This is why they like third world dictators.

Trump will void W.H.O and set up an alternative world health organization with different people, who are not in it for the money or the highest bidder. The Democrats are already crying foul, since one more cash cow is leaving the farm.

Remember all the cash that Obama sent Iran. Who deals in huge sums of cash besides the mafia? Trump mess-up the kick back part of that dance. Iran is upset about W.H.O, since they still remember the good ole days.

Can you provide evidence for these assertions? Reputable sources, corroborated news articles...?

A Vestigial Mote

That means we are all enemies. No one is special.
Yes, we all have those people who despise us, or various aspects of us. So what? The reality is, the person (or people) who raise the ire of too many others, such that they become "enemies of the people" are the ones who will likely be put down. See "capital punishment" or "going to war" or "life imprisonment." Some "sins" are worse (and more far-reaching) than others... this is plain, simple fact. Get caught red-handed? Then be prepared for a ride that ends pretty abruptly.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Yes, we all have those people who despise us, or various aspects of us. So what? The reality is, the person (or people) who raise the ire of too many others, such that they become "enemies of the people" are the ones who will likely be put down. See "capital punishment" or "going to war" or "life imprisonment." Some "sins" are worse (and more far-reaching) than others... this is plain, simple fact. Get caught red-handed? Then be prepared for a ride that ends pretty abruptly.

Some sins aren't worse than others. That's just the perspective of our morals and laws. Thievery, murder, abuse, and hitting someone are all actions against another person without his or her control and agreement to the action. Someone can hit a person many times all day and night and won't get by as fast as someone who abused another person. Yet, in both cases, there is harm done even though legal justifications determine who gets the "worse punishment" and who doesn't. A sin is a sin.

To be deadly honest, I'm not sure why a murderer gets more punishment than a thief and both get even less punishment than a sex abuser based on the age of her victim (for some reason adults can be abused fine with the appropriate punishment but with a child, you can practically get the death penalty).

I guess I've never been a "see a person as evil" type a person. I try not to belittle people, Trump included. From abusers, murderers, to thieves, and people who lie to me, because they are people when I think of doing something "from my own choice" against someone else, I get a bit uncomfortable. Let other people fuss and call Trump names. How one expresses and sees others in many times is a reflection of how they present themselves to the world. Mainly, it makes them seem more hateful even though they may say they are otherwise.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Will the americans reject Trump's candidacy in the US elections, because he refused to finance the fight of W.H.O with coronavirus?

Trump is known now as the enemy to humanity, not a friend. Will they pick him up again?

"WHO 'regret decision' by Donald Trump to withhold US funding during coronavirus pandemic"

He may be politically dead either way, although the upcoming election is between two candidates who are virtually dead anyway. I guess this election might be comparable to elections which were held during other severe crises, such as the elections of 1864 or 1944, both of which went to the incumbent.

I'm not sure that Trump's decision to stop funding the World Health Organization will have much of an effect on people's voting choices. A lot of Trump's support base tends to be down on U.S. participation in the UN and similar global organizations. For most of my life, I've been familiar with a small but vocal minority who want the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US.

A Vestigial Mote

Some sins aren't worse than others. That's just the perspective of our morals and laws. Thievery, murder, abuse, and hitting someone are all actions against another person without his or her control and agreement to the action. Someone can hit a person many times all day and night and won't get by as fast as someone who abused another person. Yet, in both cases, there is harm done even though legal justifications determine who gets the "worse punishment" and who doesn't. A sin is a sin.

To be deadly honest, I'm not sure why a murderer gets more punishment than a thief and both get even less punishment than a sex abuser based on the age of her victim (for some reason adults can be abused fine with the appropriate punishment but with a child, you can practically get the death penalty).

I guess I've never been a "see a person as evil" type a person. I try not to belittle people, Trump included. From abusers, murderers, to thieves, and people who lie to me, because they are people when I think of doing something "from my own choice" against someone else, I get a bit uncomfortable. Let other people fuss and call Trump names. How one expresses and sees others in many times is a reflection of how they present themselves to the world. Mainly, it makes them seem more hateful even though they may say they are otherwise.
From an "objective" perspective - as in, 10,000 feet up, from the perspective of "the universe" - I would agree that no "sin" is worse than any other. But I would also argue that, from that perspective, "sin" itself is entirely meaningless. "Sin" has no more worth or detriment associated with it than any atom of matter.

But from a human perspective, there are definitely transgressions that I would deem worse than others. And I believe you would be hard-pressed to find anyone who didn't ultimately agree with this. For example, ask any given person if they would rather be stolen from, or murdered. I think the answers would come back mostly unanimous that someone killing someone is much worse than someone robbing someone. Granted, both are "not good" from a human perspective... but life is most often placed at a much higher value than money or material possessions by the majority of humans. I would venture a guess that YOU, yourself are included in that number. And so, with that relative worth placed on those things, of course the punishment and chastisement of your peers is going to be worse when you have taken something of larger value away from another.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
93365962_10159747596839746_1941070723799842816_o.jpg

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Remember when he said he could gun someone down in the middle of Fifth Avenue and his supporters would still love him?

Turned out he was right — only it’s way worse. Instead of a single person lying dead, it’s actually tens of thousands.

And they still sing his praises.

He got up and basically declared he has the authority of a dictator. And they call him a patriot who embodies American ideals.

The cognitive dissonance is...nothing short of astounding.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I don't think too many people are all that impressed with the World health Organization for it to even matter.

Even better look at the alternative....

Creepy Uncle Joe!

Nova2216

No they will not reject TRUMP.

They will ask TRUMP to take the money which was going to WHO and send it to the BRAVE policemen of the USA.