• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trump a Genius?

Is Donald Trump a genius?

• I suppose he might be/don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, albeit an evil genius

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
But isn't Turkey in the midst of a total takeover of Syria? I think Trump is allowing this to happen, but he's watching closely... He wants Erdogan to know that, so he tells him bluntly.

He is straight to the point.
It would be nice to have reason to believe that it is by choice. Or that "the point" has any room for sanity.

leov

Why would someone in the position of POTUS pretend to be an imbecile and perform poorly, ruining his reputation and that of his country on purpose? What an odd way to have "fun".
Because his real job is deeper division and confusion.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
President Trump’s White House physician said Tuesday"... ( January 16th, 2018 ) ...that the president received a perfect score on a cognitive test designed to screen for neurological impairment, which the military doctor said was evidence that Mr. Trump does not suffer from mental issues that prevent him from functioning in office."

“I’ve found no reason whatsoever to think the president has any issues whatsoever with his thought processes,” Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy and the White House physician, told reporters on Tuesday." ... ( January 16th, 2018 )

Trump Has Perfect Cognitive Test Score, White House Physician

Unlike Donald J. Trump, I didn't score a perfect 30 on the cognitive test. I had a point deduction for being unable to remember and recite a word from a list of ten words given to me.

http://www.memorylosstest.com/dl/moca-test-english-7-1.pdf

My cognitive test score was 29 out of a perfect score of 30. How well did you score?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Considering the recent letter to Tayyip Erdogan that was written at a Grade 5 level, is Donald Trump really the genius that he claims he is?

Bonus question: is that last line of the letter a threat or a promise?

Text of Trump's letter to Turkish President Erdogan

Usually, when someone says they're a "genius," I think of this scene:

As for the letter, I'm not too sure. I know Trump has made himself famous over various misspellings, but this is one that caught my eye:

History will look upon you favourably if you get this done the right and humane way.

Americans, even those who are poor spellers, don't typically make this kind of spelling error.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
he is an actor, he plays his part well and has fun...

Who's writing the script, and how important is 'fun' when judging the Commander in Chief of the most powerful military on the planet?
Do you judge other US military leaders by how much fun they're having, or just Mr Trump?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Usually, when someone says they're a "genius," I think of this scene:

As for the letter, I'm not too sure. I know Trump has made himself famous over various misspellings, but this is one that caught my eye:

Americans, even those who are poor spellers, don't typically make this kind of spelling error.

Yup. It was one of the reasons I found it hard to imagine as real. But...per the White House...it is!

Maybe he has his spell check set to English. Goodness knows American settings on laptops cause enough issues in the reverse direction here...

leov

Who's writing the script, and how important is 'fun' when judging the Commander in Chief of the most powerful military on the planet?
Do you judge other US military leaders by how much fun they're having, or just Mr Trump?
You world's elite, financial, industrial, eugenics, pharma, real elite down from beyond Roman times...

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
President Trump’s White House physician said Tuesday"... ( January 16th, 2018 ) ...that the president received a perfect score on a cognitive test designed to screen for neurological impairment, which the military doctor said was evidence that Mr. Trump does not suffer from mental issues that prevent him from functioning in office."

“I’ve found no reason whatsoever to think the president has any issues whatsoever with his thought processes,” Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy and the White House physician, told reporters on Tuesday." ... ( January 16th, 2018 )

Trump Has Perfect Cognitive Test Score, White House Physician

Unlike Donald J. Trump, I didn't score a perfect 30 on the cognitive test. I had a point deduction for being unable to remember and recite a word from a list of ten words given to me.

http://www.memorylosstest.com/dl/moca-test-english-7-1.pdf

My cognitive test score was 29 out of a perfect score of 30. How well did you score?

Of course Trump's personal physician is going to say what he's told to say. :rolleyes: