• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trinity in the Bible?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Hey Super,

Welcome to the forum!

However, in your discourse, you failed to cite any scripture. So I went to www.BibleGateway.com and did a search for "Prime Creator" and got this:

Sorry. No results found for ""prime creator"" in Keyword Search.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Is biblical scripture the only source of information accepted here?

Does the bible give you directions to your neighborhood church?

If you require it for every post then I will do my best but please be fair. Not all posts quote scripture and you always have the right to disagree. Isn't that the nature of debate?

syoonsh

You mean Trinity in the movie Matrix? Actually, Trinity can be found in "DIAMOND SUTRA" from Buddhism teaching book. It is known as one of the oldest teaching from Buddha.

wmam

Reading on this forum has almost made me believe in predestination. I am almost believing that it is not meant for all to understand the Truth. It's almost like the ones that will be saved have already been chosen. No matter how hard you try to show some the Truth, they deny it. Even if it is right in front of their face and there is no way that one could deny its Truth, they still do.

The Word of YAH is Truth and anything that is not of YAH is false. Trinity is not found anywhere where it relates to YAH, therefore it must be false. The only so called proof one can display for trinity is that of the incoherent babbling of man, and that my friends is not that of YAH.

This so called debate has spent it's usefulness. It has closely became nothing more than an blatant slap in the face of the supremacy, an superiority, of YAH. Sure one is to search out all things and keep that which is good. When will it be enough to know that He is the one and only and nothing is that has not come from Him? Yahshua Himself said that, in not so many words, when He said that He was basically nothing without the One who sent Him. YAH is the power and the glory. YAH is the rock. He is the deliverer. He is the assembly. Not anyone or anything else. Period!

I don't expect that all will understand and many will fight to disagree but there is no way that one can prove Truth wrong and false but what is wrong and false can be proved not to be Truth. You just have to open your eye's and ear's.

Super Universe

Defender of God
No debate is spent until all have learned.

Chosen? No. God does not choose certain people over others. God has endless love, forgiveness, and hope for us all. But above all of that is your supreme right of choice. You must choose your path, God will wait for you to come around. He has an eternity.

I wish to understand your view but it's somewhat of an emotional rant without enough specifics.

Do you think we, or I, am promoting that the trinity is a belief in more than one God?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Katzpur said:
Jeff, God bless! :162:
That's what I find so great about this forum - the fact that we can have different views, and yet respect each other's; as you know Kathryn, I am a 'Trinitarian', but reading some of your last posts, I don't really see that much difference in what we believe.:)

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Super Universe said:
Is biblical scripture the only source of information accepted here?
Then cite your sources. If it's just your opinion, state as such! :D

Super Universe said:
Does the bible give you directions to your neighborhood church?
Actually, it is because of the Scriptures that I found them.

Super Universe said:
If you require it for every post then I will do my best but please be fair. Not all posts quote scripture and you always have the right to disagree. Isn't that the nature of debate?
Just cite your sources, and be willing to to back up your contentions. Like any debate or discussion, getting defensive about WHY you believe does not help your position.

MdmSzdWhtGuy

wmam said:
Reading on this forum has almost made me believe in predestination. I am almost believing that it is not meant for all to understand the Truth. It's almost like the ones that will be saved have already been chosen. No matter how hard you try to show some the Truth, they deny it. Even if it is right in front of their face and there is no way that one could deny its Truth, they still do.

The Word of YAH is Truth and anything that is not of YAH is false. Trinity is not found anywhere where it relates to YAH, therefore it must be false. The only so called proof one can display for trinity is that of the incoherent babbling of man, and that my friends is not that of YAH.

This so called debate has spent it's usefulness. It has closely became nothing more than an blatant slap in the face of the supremacy, an superiority, of YAH. Sure one is to search out all things and keep that which is good. When will it be enough to know that He is the one and only and nothing is that has not come from Him? Yahshua Himself said that, in not so many words, when He said that He was basically nothing without the One who sent Him. YAH is the power and the glory. YAH is the rock. He is the deliverer. He is the assembly. Not anyone or anything else. Period!

I don't expect that all will understand and many will fight to disagree but there is no way that one can prove Truth wrong and false but what is wrong and false can be proved not to be Truth. You just have to open your eye's and ear's.
This type of mentality is absolutely frightening.

wmam

Super Universe said:
No debate is spent until all have learned.

It was of my own opinion. :rolleyes:

Super Universe said:
Chosen? No. God does not choose certain people over others. God has endless love, forgiveness, and hope for us all. But above all of that is your supreme right of choice. You must choose your path, God will wait for you to come around. He has an eternity.
It was only to make a point as I did say "ALMOST". YAH will wait only as long as He so chooses and then the day of judgment will make wrong right by the flame. Your works will be tested by fire. I like to call it "Tough Love".

Super Universe said:
I wish to understand your view but it's somewhat of an emotional rant without enough specifics.
Like I said......... Maybe it's not meant for all to understand. ;)

Super Universe said:
Do you think we, or I, am promoting that the trinity is a belief in more than one God?
I cannot speak for "we", or "I" (meaning you). I can only speak for myself. I will go as far as to say that it is of my own opinion that if you believe that there is more than one and or worship the Son and the Spirit as the same as YAH then it is Truth that you have fallen but way short of that glory. Just remember with all this talk of "endless love", "forgiveness" as well as "hope" that YAH Himself stated that He was a "Vengeful" Elohim. He will most assuredly take vengeance on His enemies and those who hate Him. To love is to obey and practicing witchcraft and soothsayings and the like, in my opinion and by Truth, isn't scoring to high in the book of life. Though I see where I need to apologise........... christians are no better in that most, if not all, allow paganistic practices as well as paganistic words infiltrate there way of worship. This isn't loving the Father either but a clear slap in the face of the One that made them. Though maybe I should just leave it as it is and say that the Elohim that I serve and worship is far different than that of you and others and be at peace with it. I just can't help but be so sad for all that will die in the fire for not knowing Truth. I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. This is one of my shortcomings. I care. I should stay to my own learning and work on my own deliverance and not worry of the evil in the earth. YAH will take care of it all. I shouldn't worry myself any longer with others damnation. Though it may be the will of YAH for He said that He would place stumbbling blocks in the way of His enemies.

Super Universe

Defender of God
God does not kill. God did not cause the great flood nor did He destroy Soddom and Gomorrah. God does not punish. God's ability to forgive is endless. How could Jesus teach us forgiveness only to then punish those who did wrong? God vengeful? It's not possible. So much has been distorted by early man who did not understand what caused thunder and lightning or why water fell from the sky. Early man was ignorant and blamed God for natural disasters. Still today this happens. Some think hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans because of Mardi Gras.

Don't we know what causes hurricanes and when and where they can hit? Aren't we smart enough to get out of their way? Yet when they come we blame God.

But I tell you again that God does not kill. He created this universe for you to choose the life you desire and you can create whatever you want with it. God could never kill you or control you. It is absolutely not possible. Fear God? Never. God does not wish for you to be afraid because there is nothing to fear.

What is so wrong about witchcraft? They follow the tenet of "Do no harm" towards people, animals, and towards the planet. How is this against God?

On the trinity: A man can be a father, a son, a teacher, a pilot, a farmer...But would anyone consider this man to be more than a single being?

wmam

Super Universe said:
God does not kill. God did not cause the great flood nor did He destroy Soddom and Gomorrah. God does not punish.
So you believe that the Torah is false? Oh but wait..... before I fall for banana in path... I agree that YAH does not physically do the act Himself, though if He so chose to He could, but rather sends messengers and spirits to do His will. You may know them as angels. It is still His will that things are done through Him. Things happen because we disobey and break His commands. We are, in essence, the root cause of all that is, what we consider, bad that happens to us, but, through YAH's vengeance, He punishes us for our iniquity. YAH allowed the Hebrews to be taken into captivity and the Temple to be destroyed for there iniquity. Things still happen here today for our disobedience. Not just the USA but all of the whole earth. We here are not alone in sin.

To each their own. Believe as you may but I stand that the Elohim that I serve is not the same as yours.

Praise YAH!

Super Universe

Defender of God
I believe there is much falsely written about God. Perhaps unintentionaly false, the ancient writers may not have understood.

So Jesus came here to teach us to forgive the sins of others yet still sends warrior angels to kill us for violating the rules?

I wrestled with this for a very long time. Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people? Years ago, during the Balkan Conflict there was a picture in Newsweek magazine of a young boy (maybe 7 years old) lying in a pool of blood. He was shot in the head by a Christian sniper. I couldn't get over it, certainly God had the power to change the path of the bullet enough to miss but he did not. The reason is because the cowardly sniper would not have then been responsible for the action. We are not robots controlled by a supreme father. The universe is ours to do as we please, it is a human choice to kill, to harm, to destroy. Do not blame (or credit) God for destruction. Why would God create all of this only to destroy it with floods and fire and brimstone?

You think God loves some more than others but nothing could be further from the truth. Jesus would never have come to the earth if we were already perfect.

WMAM you say the Elohim that you serve is not the same as mine? There is only one God and He does not teach us forgiveness only to then trick us. You think the Creator is so shallow as that? These are human traits. I suppose you believe that Allah is a different god as well. And Jehovah.

wmam

Super Universe said:
I believe there is much falsely written about God.

I agree.

Super Universe said:
Perhaps unintentionaly false, the ancient writers may not have understood.
I disagree....... The Truth is the inspired Word of YAH.

Super Universe said:
So Jesus came here to teach us to forgive the sins of others yet still sends warrior angels to kill us for violating the rules?
Yahshua does nothing except that through the will of YAH. We all will be judged by our works and it will be tested by fire.

Super Universe said:
I wrestled with this for a very long time. Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people? Years ago, during the Balkan Conflict there was a picture in Newsweek magazine of a young boy (maybe 7 years old) lying in a pool of blood. He was shot in the head by a Christian sniper. I couldn't get over it, certainly God had the power to change the path of the bullet enough to miss but he did not. The reason is because the cowardly sniper would not have then been responsible for the action. We are not robots controlled by a supreme father. The universe is ours to do as we please, it is a human choice to kill, to harm, to destroy. Do not blame (or credit) God for destruction.
Exo 20:5 you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, YAH, your Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

1Co 1:27 But Elohim has chosen the foolish matters of the world to put to shame the wise, and Elohim has chosen the weak of the world to put to shame the strong.
1Co 1:28 And Elohim has chosen the low-born of the world and the despised, and the ones that are not, that He might bring to naught the ones that are,
1Co 1:29 so that no flesh should boast in His presence.

Super Universe said:
Why would God create all of this only to destroy it with floods and fire and brimstone?
For disobedience. For there was no good save one. At the times it were Noah and Lot.

Super Universe said:
You think God loves some more than others but nothing could be further from the truth.
Deu 7:6 “For you are a set-apart people to YAH your Elohim. YAH your Elohim has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a treasured possession above all the peoples on the face of the earth.
Deu 7:7 “YAH did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more numerous than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples,
Deu 7:8 but because of YAH loving you, and because of Him guarding the oath which He swore to your fathers, YAH has brought you out with a strong hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh sovereign of Mitsrayim.
Deu 7:9 “And you shall know that YAH your Elohim, He is Elohim, the trustworthy Ěl guarding covenant and kindness for a thousand generations with those who love Him, and those who guard His commands,
Deu 7:10 but repaying those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them. He does not delay to do so with him who hates Him, He repays him to his face.

Super Universe said:
Jesus would never have come to the earth if we were already perfect.
Ummmmmmm............ No kidding.

Super Universe said:
WMAM you say the Elohim that you serve is not the same as mine?
This I am sure of.

Super Universe said:
There is only one God and He does not teach us forgiveness only to then trick us.
Not to trick you but He will not allow you to trick Him.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Super Universe said:
You think the Creator is so shallow as that? These are human traits.
I never said what you have so plainly and simply stated.

Super Universe said:
I suppose you believe that Allah is a different god as well. And Jehovah.
Why yes...... Yes I do. There is but one and His name is YAH my Elohim. I stress not to cover that which is to be praised. This would bring His name to not and that is sin. Also there is nothing new under the sun that either the koran, nor the so called new testament, has brought to the table that wasn't already between Bere****h to Sepher Malachi. There is nothing that is anything that isn't of YAH.

Super Universe

Defender of God
There are plenty of murderers in our prisons. Why are they immune to God's wrath?

You think everything happens for a reason. God punishes wrongs to teach others? Do you believe that 7 year old boy was intentionally killed by an angel? Everything happens for a reason, right? God punishes disobedience to teach others? You think God makes examples of innocent children? Infants born with HIV and addicted to cocaine to teach the rest of us that sexual promiscuity is bad and that drugs are bad.

Jesus came to teach us forgiveness. Not to warn us that warrior angels were coming from God to punish us for disobedience and murder our innocent children. If we are all sinners, and God hates sinners so much that he would send angels to kill them, then there would be no reason for us to be here at all. Humanity would have been exterminated long ago. And how are we to be fairly judged if we are murdered by angels before we have a chance to change?

I think you should ask yourself why you prefer this God of destruction. Look inside yourself. Why does it make you feel better about yourself to think bad about others? You think "At least I am going to heaven" while your neighbor drowns, screaming for help, and you hide behind your bible.

If you go to BibleGateway.com and look up the word forgive and you will find many appearences of it yet murdering angels sent from God is what you choose to believe in. Your old time religion taught you well.

wmam

Super Universe said:
There are plenty of murderers in our prisons. Why are they immune to God's wrath?

Ummmmmmmm......... Who said that anyone, that has sinned, is immune to YAH's wrath? Not I. Just because you feel a certain way about something doesn't mean that YAH feels nor looks at it the same as you. You better love them there murderers. Have you been there to the prisons to console them and to let them know that you love them?

Super Universe said:
You think everything happens for a reason. God punishes wrongs to teach others? Do you believe that 7 year old boy was intentionally killed by an angel? Everything happens for a reason, right? God punishes disobedience to teach others? You think God makes examples of innocent children? Infants born with HIV and addicted to cocaine to teach the rest of us that sexual promiscuity is bad and that drugs are bad.
There are none innocent born of man. We all came from sin. Some from the evil seed.

Super Universe said:
Jesus came to teach us forgiveness.
He came first and foremost to teach the Word of YAH. Forgiveness is but part of that Word. His Word is Truth.

Super Universe said:
Not to warn us that warrior angels were coming from God to punish us for disobedience and murder our innocent children.
Rev 2:18 “And to the messenger of the assembly in Thyatira write, ‘This says the Son of Elohim, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like burnished brass:
Rev 2:19 “I know your works, and love, and service, and belief, and your endurance. And as for your works, the last are more than the first.
Rev 2:20 “But I hold against you that you allow that woman Izeḇel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and lead My servants astray to commit whoring and to eat food offered to idols.
Rev 2:21 “And I gave her time to repent of her whoring, and she did not repent.
Rev 2:22 “See, I am throwing her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great affliction, unless they repent of their works.
Rev 2:23 “And I shall slay her children with death. And all the assemblies shall know that I am the One searching the kidneys and hearts. And I shall give to each one of you according to your works.

Super Universe said:
If we are all sinners, and God hates sinners so much that he would send angels to kill them, then there would be no reason for us to be here at all. Humanity would have been exterminated long ago. And how are we to be fairly judged if we are murdered by angels before we have a chance to change?
This is of your own reasoning and not that of Scripture. Am I to take it that you believe that this life is all and there is no more? You think all will not have time to decide before that of the second death?

Super Universe said:
I think you should ask yourself why you prefer this God of destruction.
I don't prefer anything other than the Truth of YAH. It is as it is, like it or not.

Super Universe said:
Look inside yourself. Why does it make you feel better about yourself to think bad about others?
Are you on drugs? I feel just fine with my belief. I don't have to try and blend it with any other beliefs to some how be different. Mine is that of Truth and Truth out dates all. I only feel better that YAH's will is going to prevail against all this rubbish. That does make me feel very good but not for myself but for YAH.

Super Universe said:
You think "At least I am going to heaven" while your neighbor drowns, screaming for help, and you hide behind your bible.
I don't think, I know for a fact where I am going as I know for a fact where the enemies of YAH will be going. Anyone that would drown in that lake of fire should have thought that through before making such the unwise decision. I hide not behind any biblos but rather the Shield that was promised me and all that believe in the Truth of His Word. The Word of YAH our Elohim.

Super Universe said:
If you go to BibleGateway.com and look up the word forgive and you will find many appearences of it yet murdering angels sent from God is what you choose to believe in. Your old time religion taught you well.
I can and have went to many places and seen and heard many things but not all is of Truth and I choose not to follow in the way of the heathen. I am happy with where I am. I pray you are. :)

Super Universe

Defender of God
Your belief is not founded in God because God so loved us that he sent us His only Son to save us. Your belief is founded in hate.

You feel good for YAH because He is going to be victorious over the disobedient humans? As if God could possibly be jealous of human beings.

Where you are going? Why would God want you? You revel in hate for your fellow man. You worship destruction and fear. Instead of quoting Jesus you quote fire and death.

I pray that you one day find Jesus.

wmam

Super Universe said:
Your belief is not founded in God because God so loved us that he sent us His only Son to save us. Your belief is founded in hate.

You feel good for YAH because He is going to be victorious over the disobedient humans? As if God could possibly be jealous of human beings.

Where you are going? Why would God want you? You revel in hate for your fellow man. You worship destruction and fear. Instead of quoting Jesus you quote fire and death.

I pray that you one day find Jesus.

Talk about attacking someone and having hate. LOL

Keep your prayers to yourself. You seem to need them more than I. I Am happy with where I stand but you evidently need help with your stance. I use Truth to stand on and you use the incoherent babbling of man made traditions. That won't hold water for long. It is going to start leaking as we become closer to the Truth. ;)