• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You wouldn’t understand.
We understand that a historically known tactic of fascists is to hide themselves under the guise of protecting "freedom of speech" while secretly believing that free speech is something only they as a group should have a right to.

Robinson is playing you for a fool. Don't fall for it. He isn't a champion of free speech, he's a fascist who think you're dumb enough to fall for his rhetoric.

Are you?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Tommy is a hero and the public are taking notice even if he has to travel to a foreign country to be heard.

He is on the world stage with a more credible message than the likes of Greta.

Why save the world if you have lost free speech?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Unbelievably, some think that losing our free speech is funny, but as with most things, you don’t miss them until they are gone.

When you cannot tell the difference between the police and ANTIFA the writing is already on the wall.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Unbelievably, some think that losing our free speech is funny, but as with most things, you don’t miss them until they are gone.

When you cannot tell the difference between the police and ANTIFA the writing is already on the wall.

I'm not paranoid but everybody's out to get me

Notanumber

A Free Man
You won the battle, we're leaving the EU; yet still you insult and are angry.
Chill out - remember it's going to be great - you told us.
What was it we are getting again?

If I am angry, where does that leave you?

I am chilled and will remain chilled as long as Boris remains strong.

I would be even more chilled out if Nigel were running the leaving mechanism.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Altfish

Veteran Member
I see one of Stephen's friends made a fool of herself on Question Time last night ...

ERUONkLX0AM-JDj

Notanumber

A Free Man

RT is just like the rest of the media.

They think they are smarter than Tommy.

He has more knowledge in his little finger than these so-called educated interviewers.

This interview proves the point.

Tommy Robinson Interviewed On Russia Today

The interviewer seems proud to be married to a Muslim man but how many Muslim women are married to non-Muslim men.

She does not understand that Tommy is only concerned about the Islamic ideology and those that use it to justify their crimes.

He exposes just how much she is out of her depth and why the authorities felt he had to be silenced in the UK. They know that they cannot win the argument by open debate.

He has all the facts and figures.