• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Altfish

Veteran Member
When will Stephen Yaxley Lennon be protesting outside Buckingham Palace for them harbouring a pedophile?
If you let me know the time, I'll see if I can join him.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
When will Stephen Yaxley Lennon be protesting outside Buckingham Palace for them harbouring a pedophile?
If you let me know the time, I'll see if I can join him.
I dunno. Now that there's a member of the royal family who isn't white, he might show up there soon.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Are you a legal beagle?

Not really, i have studied some business law but no criminal law. However it does not take a law degree to realise that if he didnt flout laws he would not have a criminal record as long as his arm and not have been imprisoned at least 3 times to my knowledge.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Not really, i have studied some business law but no criminal law. However it does not take a law degree to realise that if he didnt flout laws he would not have a criminal record as long as his arm and not have been imprisoned at least 3 times to my knowledge.

One man’s lawbreaker is another man’s freedom fighter.

It all depends on whether the laws justifiable and apply to everyone equally.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
One man’s lawbreaker is another man’s freedom fighter.

It all depends on whether the laws justifiable and apply to everyone equally.

The laws are justifiable and equal for anyone else who breaks them. Why do you think the law does not apply to your hero?