• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Altfish

Veteran Member
If there is one good thing to come out of the wrongful imprisonment of Tommy Robinson by the state, it is that it has highlighted the fact that Fake News is endemic in the United Kingdom and across the world.

WINNING: Daily Star FORCED to REMOVE the vile #FakeNews!
The Daily Star is only just above The Sun although well above TRN in the journalistic world. You can't call it Fake news because it does not print much news.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The Daily Star is only just above The Sun although well above TRN in the journalistic world. You can't call it Fake news because it does not print much news.

Any newspaper that quotes the Star as a source has no credibility.

It is just as well that we have TR.NEWS on the case.

Notanumber

A Free Man
We missed this video from a year ago that explains the unfairness of Tommy’s conviction.

His latest prison sentence proves that Tommy is a political enemy of the state.

It has shown that the MSM are purveyors of fake news.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We missed this video from a year ago that explains the unfairness of Tommy’s conviction.

:facepalm:

Dont you think the rules 4 and 8 apply to you?

Altfish

Veteran Member

Why should I listen to a racist white supremacist?

Notanumber

A Free Man
It looks like I am going to have to hold my hand up and concede that I may have treated UKIP a little harshly over the undemocratic leadership election.

I spoiled my ballot paper and returned it with a strongly worded letter expressing my disgust about how they treated Gerard Batten.

I may have falsely assumed that they were going to throw Tommy under the bus as other politicians and the media have done, but try as he might, this talkRadio host could not get the new UKIP leader to condemn Tommy.

If fact he had to close down the conversation when he realised that he was not going to win the argument when Richard Braine started to praise Tommy for exposing the Muslim rape gangs.

It seems that Gerard backed Richard when he realised that he would not be allowed to stand and I can now see why he did.

I will monitor the situation before writing a grovelling apology and asking to renew my membership.

Richard Braine WINS UKIP Leadership

Altfish

Veteran Member
It looks like I am going to have to hold my hand up and concede that I may have treated UKIP a little harshly over the undemocratic leadership election.

I spoiled my ballot paper and returned it with a strongly worded letter expressing my disgust about how they treated Gerard Batten.

I may have falsely assumed that they were going to throw Tommy under the bus as other politicians and the media have done, but try as he might, this talkRadio host could not get the new UKIP leader to condemn Tommy.

If fact he had to close down the conversation when he realised that he was not going to win the argument when Richard Braine started to praise Tommy for exposing the Muslim rape gangs.

It seems that Gerard backed Richard when he realised that he would not be allowed to stand and I can now see why he did.

I will monitor the situation before writing a grovelling apology and asking to renew my membership.

Richard Braine WINS UKIP Leadership
I'm sorry, I know it is childish, but I can't take anyone called Dick Braine seriously

Notanumber

A Free Man
I'm sorry, I know it is childish, but I can't take anyone called Dick Braine seriously

I hadn’t a clue who he was until today or I would have voted for him.

He eloquently addresses your point in the talkRadio interview and says that he does not intend to change his name as other politicians have done.

Jonny Cash wrote a song about names.

If you listen to Richard, you will soon discover that he is not a dickbrain.

He wants Gerard to be his deputy and Gerard has accepted. They just need the approval of the elected NEC and UKIP will have a dynamic duo in control.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Italy bans halal slaughter, Boris gives a speech about this festival of the sacrifice ...

It is clear Tommy can find asylum only here....

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What do you think of Richard?

Excellent. :)

But one more thing; I noticed that in Britain the anti-EU Souverainists are not that united. In Italy the anti-EU Souverainists are as compact as an army, totally loyal to one another. Fiercely united against Brussels.

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
Children as young as 11 years old are responsible for their own prostitution according to the Home Office of the United Kingdom. British children are the casualties of political correctness.
In October 2018, the former Chief Crown Prosecutor Nazir Afzal stated on BBC Radio 4:

“… back in 2008, the Home Office sent a circular to all police forces in the country saying ‘As far as these young girls being exploited in towns and cities, we believe they have made an informed choice about their sexual behaviour, and therefore, it is not for you police officers to get involved in’.”

The Home Office was referring to the children subjected to systematic gang rapes, sexual trafficking, torture, beatings, threats, impregnation and in some cases, murder. These children were and are the victims of industrial-sized child exploitation rings and the victims of the most extensive, co-ordinated racially motivated attack on children in the history of Great Britain. The Home Office gave the green light for the very worst of hate crimes to play out across this beautiful country.

For the first time in British history, a civilian journalist got found guilty of causing the (now convicted) child rapists’ distress by asking how they felt about their verdicts. This happened as these child rapists walked into court to learn of their fate. This dreadful day, 5th July 2019 at the Old Bailey, two judges found the journalist guilty of two contempt of court offences and failing to adhere to a court-imposed publication ban.

We often see the media outside courts asking perpetrators questions, yet these racist child rapists continue to enjoy special privileges. They first had the right to rape white children with impunity, they now have the privilege to walk into court wrapped in cotton wool, protected from exposure by the judicial system.

It is time we stop being diverted from the real discussion of these crimes. The offending behaviour – child sexual violence as a tool of racial oppression – needs to remain the focus. The risk factors underlying this criminality needs to be discussed in the public domain in an OPEN AND FRANK MANNER without fear of being called a racist for doing so.

We all have a right to be outraged. We all have a right to be heard. But most importantly, we have right to protect the children of Great Britain, regardless of their class or colour.

DO NOT allow our children to be the easily forgotten casualties of political correctness.

DO NOT allow the grooming gang narrative to be diverted.

DO NOT allow the fear of racism to supersede the human rights of any person.

British Children, The Casualties Of Political Correctness

Altfish

Veteran Member
Children as young as 11 years old are responsible for their own prostitution according to the Home Office of the United Kingdom. British children are the casualties of political correctness.
In October 2018, the former Chief Crown Prosecutor Nazir Afzal stated on BBC Radio 4:

“… back in 2008, the Home Office sent a circular to all police forces in the country saying ‘As far as these young girls being exploited in towns and cities, we believe they have made an informed choice about their sexual behaviour, and therefore, it is not for you police officers to get involved in’.”

The Home Office was referring to the children subjected to systematic gang rapes, sexual trafficking, torture, beatings, threats, impregnation and in some cases, murder. These children were and are the victims of industrial-sized child exploitation rings and the victims of the most extensive, co-ordinated racially motivated attack on children in the history of Great Britain. The Home Office gave the green light for the very worst of hate crimes to play out across this beautiful country.

For the first time in British history, a civilian journalist got found guilty of causing the (now convicted) child rapists’ distress by asking how they felt about their verdicts. This happened as these child rapists walked into court to learn of their fate. This dreadful day, 5th July 2019 at the Old Bailey, two judges found the journalist guilty of two contempt of court offences and failing to adhere to a court-imposed publication ban.

We often see the media outside courts asking perpetrators questions, yet these racist child rapists continue to enjoy special privileges. They first had the right to rape white children with impunity, they now have the privilege to walk into court wrapped in cotton wool, protected from exposure by the judicial system.

It is time we stop being diverted from the real discussion of these crimes. The offending behaviour – child sexual violence as a tool of racial oppression – needs to remain the focus. The risk factors underlying this criminality needs to be discussed in the public domain in an OPEN AND FRANK MANNER without fear of being called a racist for doing so.

We all have a right to be outraged. We all have a right to be heard. But most importantly, we have right to protect the children of Great Britain, regardless of their class or colour.

DO NOT allow our children to be the easily forgotten casualties of political correctness.

DO NOT allow the grooming gang narrative to be diverted.

DO NOT allow the fear of racism to supersede the human rights of any person.

British Children, The Casualties Of Political Correctness
Guilty as charged ... get over it he broke the law despite having been warned not to do what he did.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Guilty as charged ... get over it he broke the law despite having been warned not to do what he did.

Tommy is more of a hero than the likes of Nelson Mandela and should have streets named after him instead of being locked up with the killers of Lee Rigby.