• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Notanumber

A Free Man
post stuff from non - Stephen Yaxley Lennon sites and you might have a point.

I took your advice and found someone that understands what is happening to the free world.

Unbelievably, Geert is talking about Tommy’s original imprisonment here.

When he made this speech, even he would never have thought it possible that Tommy would be imprisoned for a second time.

It is obvious that the authorities will continue to imprison Tommy until they have silenced him one way or another.

If he comes out alive this time with his mental health still intact, he will still be the enemy of the state.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I took your advice and found someone that understands what is happening to the free world.

When he made this speech, even he would never have thought it possible that Tommy would be imprisoned for a second time.

It is obvious that the authorities will continue to imprison Tommy until they have silenced him one way or another.

If he comes out alive this time with his mental health still intact, he will still be the enemy of the state.
:facepalm:

Good grief, I said leave the bubble

Notanumber

A Free Man
Not only must justice be done it must be seen to be done!

The MSM keep reporting about what is happening in Hong Kong but they refuse to report about our political prisoners with honesty.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

The Dutch didn't elect Wilders. Bad for them.