• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is This Website A "White Only Group?"

Eyes to See

So I was posting on another website forum group that is probably going to close. And I was telling the users that want to to make a new website and go migrate over, or open a new forum. And then linked to this website to give a good example of a nice and up-to-date easy to use forum website.

And the first thing I am told is that this is a "white only group." Is that true? Here is the message:

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I have never found this site to be unfriendly to any ethnic group.....we are quite multicultural in fact.....

I am getting so sick if the 'black and white' thing....why does color even matter? We all bleed the same color don't we?....so why not just be all one race......the human race?
Celebrate the differences....:hugehug:

Eyes to See

I have never found this site to be unfriendly to any ethnic group.....we are quite multicultural in fact.....

I am getting so sick if the 'black and white' thing....why does color even matter? We all bleed the same color don't we?....so why not just be all one race......the human race?
Celebrate the differences....:hugehug:

I didn't think there was any validity to the claim. I was just wondering why the claim was made. I don't want to be on a website that is discriminatory and I don't believe that to be the case. But since there was an accusation, I feel that the website has the right to defend itself. It is stupid to believe any old thing without verification. And what better than to go to the source and ask? Jehovah's Witnesses know this to be very true. Lots of lies are told about them and most people believe them because they believe any old thing they hear. They prefer you ask them if what is said about them is true or not.

In fact the daily text for today says just that:

To make good decisions, we need solid facts. Therefore, we need to be highly selective and to choose carefully what information we will read. (Phil. 4:8, 9) We should not waste our time viewing questionable Internet news sites or reading unsubstantiated reports circulated via e-mail. It is especially important to avoid websites promoted by apostates. Their whole purpose is to tear down God’s people and to distort the truth. Poor quality information will lead to poor decisions. Never underestimate the powerful effect that misleading information can have on your mind and heart. Consider what happened in Moses’ time when 10 of the 12 spies who were sent to explore the Promised Land brought back a bad report. (Num. 13:25-33) Their exaggerated and outrageous account completely disheartened Jehovah’s people. (Num. 14:1-4, 6-10) Instead of getting the facts and showing confidence in Jehovah, they chose to believe the bad report. w18.08 4 ¶4-5

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
So I was posting on another website forum group that is probably going to close. And I was telling the users that want to to make a new website and go migrate over, or open a new forum. And then linked to this website to give a good example of a nice and up-to-date easy to use forum website.

And the first thing I am told is that this is a "white only group." Is that true? Here is the message:

Unless someone says, I really do not know the race of the posters I interact with, nor do I care. Obviously, there is some evidence that might be an indicator, but I am not here to test ethnicity, economic status or the like.

I am still not clear who is telling you to beware that this place might be white only? It is not an issue here. We argue with anyone.

Speaking my own opinion and experience as a member only.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When humans claim discrimination, every culture for a historic review on Earth has been abused in some form of abuse...any culture.

When is human discrimination going to stop, when humans stop being the abuser.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

When you asked the poster how s/he arrived at this conclusion, what was the response?

Eyes to See

When you asked the poster how s/he arrived at this conclusion, what was the response?

Yes I did. It wasn't responded too. Here is a post of what happened:

The first deleted post is the accusation, the second is mine asking where she got the information. So a moderator deleted the posts as off-topic to the discussion, which is the website shuttering, and well that's where it ended. I was thinking of private messaging her back when I get an official response.

February-Saturday

Devil Worshiper
No, there's a wide variety of ethnicities here. In fact, this forum seems pretty proud of its multiculturalism.

I don't know why this user would spread such a defamatory rumor. I wonder how many other organizations they have unfairly tainted the reputation of, either out of malice or because they just don't care about who they're harming.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It doesn't matter much. But your answer is enough for me to have evidence it is a lie. I can now respond to the accusation with some factual proof.
We do have a lot of Australians on here. Or maybe I am cherry picking, since I like Australia.

I am very confident that you will not find the sort of narrow exclusivity you are concerned about on this forum.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

By the way.............
Beware!
There be nasty old Badgers at that place, scruffy dirty ol' critters that live in holes and get....... older.... and who ain't Christians.
But if my Missus scrubs me up well and tidies my hair I can look....... well.... still dreadful, I'm afraid. :p