• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is this true?

Frank Goad

I heard that your brain can channel the energy of the universe.And help you literally make things happen just by thinking about them.Is this true?:)

kadzbiz

That’s a wide sweeping suggestion. To some degree it’s very true; like getting yourself on track to a healthier life or interacting better with society, but you aren’t going to materialise an elephant before your eyes. And why the question?

Last edited:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
That’s a wide sweeping suggestion. To some degree it’s very true; like getting yourself on track to a healthier life or interacting better with society, but you aren’t going to materialise an elephant before your eyes. And why the question?
I once materialized an elephant. And then I couldn't stop thinking about elephants so another one materialized. And then another. And another... There must've been 20 elephants in the room.

Frank Goad

I asked this question.Because I thought it sounded interesting.:)

rocala

Frank, what do you mean by "energy of the universe"? It is not a term that I am familiar with.

rocala

Frank, I did some googling after looking at the links that you provided. I don't know if you have seen this, but I thought you might be interested.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Frank, have you ever considered looking elsewhere for genuine psychic healing information rather than reading random articles online with titles like "Superpower Wiki" and featuring anime characters? You need to be cautious when reading anything psychic-related online, and you shouldn't believe everything you read. Not everything you read online about psychic healing, mediumship, or anything else psychic-related is actually true. And, yes, I say this as a psychic medium who has spent over a year on this forum sharing my stories and demonstrating in my own threads and many others that what I say about my mediumship is real. Unfortunately, many false psychic ability claims are made online by people who are about as psychic as a pile of rocks on the ground, and they harm the reputation and public image of genuine psychic mediums like myself (as well as other genuine mediums and psychics).