• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is this really how a president should answer questions?

shmogie

Imagine hanging on to life as a yellow-and-orange specimen, voted for by your own daft population, and now faced with oblivion. There will be the ultimate tantrum (nukes?) on his part. Not out of self-preservation but rather out of vindictiveness and belligerence. You see what you are dealing with and are STILL too ashamed to admit obvious fault.

It is like in the children's story "The Emperor's New Clothes". A young boy at some pomp parade for the emperor declared he was naked, and was urged to shut up under penalty of child imprisonment.
There is a place where the sun don't shine, that would be the best place for your comments. Make it so.

Otherwise, what you are saying is based in pure ignorance, dare I say jealousy?

There is another story, about chicken little who believed the sky was falling, and that was all he could talk about, and all the other chickens got sick of his whining, and ignored him. The sky never fell, and poor Chicken Little was proven to be an idiot.

aeon6

I don't like the tiny baby trumpy-wumpy and I'd tell him so. I don't like pile of poop Mitch and his poo flinging and I'd tell him so. I don't like right wing fanatics who are destroying the country. I don't like those who refuse to consider ethics and morals to be destroying the country. I don't like those who excuse that pile of poo in the white house. Lock them all up. Make the right wing party illegal.

Now I've channeled Trump using a mirror.

Rest assured: all of our dislikes about him are bearing down on him mentally, and will resolve quickly because of intolerance of imbeciles. That is an actual credit I give to humanity there. But as you might suspect, there will also be numerous ingrates.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I can fathom your inferiority just by your verbal ejaculations.
Return to oblivion.
Just a quick question, How old are you?? You complaining about other people's language? how about your own? All I have seen from you since you become a member is negativity toward everyone. Having a bad day there?

aeon6

Then you operate on a servile level and predictable level.
For those like you, you'll remain oblivious until never. Such qualities tend to stick.
Hate me for being the messenger: it's what you excel at.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Then you operate on a servile level and predictable level.
For those like you, you'll remain oblivious until never. Such qualities tend to stick.
Hate me for being the messenger: it's what you excel at.
Who said anything about hate toward you? I only asked a simple question because I care about the wellbeing of this forum, and negativity is something that can ruin it very fast. Normal discussion and normal debate are, of course, good to have here, but constant negativity is tiresome to listen to.

aeon6

Define "negativity": nevermind, you are already daft.
Reasoning with you would be like giving a nun an orgasm.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Define "negativity": nevermind, you are already daft.
Reasoning with you would be like giving a nun an orgasm.
Perhaps you could use your superior intellect to learn how the quote function works and then perhaps by the good graces of your kind gentle heart start using it?

Perhaps maybe?

aeon6

Perhaps you could use your superior intellect to learn how the quote function works and then perhaps by the good graces of your kind gentle heart start using it?

Perhaps maybe?

You see? Already a deflection from the topic at hand.
That tells me volumes about you.

shmogie

Who said anything about hate toward you? I only asked a simple question because I care about the wellbeing of this forum, and negativity is something that can ruin it very fast. Normal discussion and normal debate are, of course, good to have here, but constant negativity is tiresome to listen to.
Apparently a newbie, that should be shut up now, before he does more damage. We have enough problems with incivility without tolerating a master performer.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Apparently a newbie, that should be shut up now, before he does more damage. We have enough problems with incivility without tolerating a master performer.
I know you and I can disagree about things especially about trump, but I would never call you those kinds of things :)

Shad

Veteran Member
Of course, you mean YOUR ethics and morals.

Make the party illegal? LOL ! How left wing stalin of you. Trump has never stated that the cancer among us, the democrat party, should be made illegal and you and your fellow travelers locked up. A Freudian slip on your part?

Ironic isn't it. The Dem party, party of slavery and Jim Crow is not banned but if a right wing party disagrees with someone ban it. Hilarious

Keep in mind this poster thought a black out at a basketball game was really a whole school putting on blackface to be racist.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
You see? Already a deflection from the topic at hand.
That tells me volumes about you.
Oh wow.
You learn quick.
I am most impressed.

Your assumptions are actually YOUR problem, not mine.
Perhaps you should better scrutinize the thread before you make more assumptions that make you look foolish?
Just a suggestion mind you.

aeon6

Oh wow.
You learn quick.
I am most impressed.

Your assumptions are actually YOUR problem, not mine.
Perhaps you should better scrutinize the thread before you make more assumptions that make you look foolish?
Just a suggestion mind you.

My assessment of you is rather accurate, and again you deflect from the topic at hand.
Your motive for engaging me is suspect.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
My assessment of you is rather accurate, and again you deflect from the topic at hand.
Your motive for engaging me is suspect.
And again you encourage the tangent...

Now were I you, I would make some mysterious claim of how it reveals much about you.
But since I know that it doesn't, and am not interested in that game, I won't.