• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is this image of a face and neck on the Moon the second Messiah (son of David; not son of Joseph)?

DennisTate

Pity there are not more like you Dennis!

I would deeply appreciate it if you would begin to pray about you.... .critically analyzing some of what I have written......
My discussion with Sanhedrin Rabbi Yeshua Hollander would I am pretty sure catch your interest........

Especially beginning in 1990 I played with fire.......
frankly I am surprised that I am still alive......
but I have been given reason to believe that the most foolish prayer that I ever offered up in my entire life..... was the one that
bore the most fruit.

My correspondence with Rabbi ........... - Tate for Central Nova

Rabbi ........, linking Jerusalem Third Temple with Grand Unified Theory of Modern World
Problems.Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:00 PM

DennisTate

No I haven't read it.

Moshiach ben Ephrayim / Messiah son of Joseph......
could be linked to the north eastern USA or eastern Canada.......

There is a possible connection bettwen Moshiach ben Ephrayim with the final Elijah.....

Messiah son of Joseph

MOSHIACH BEN YOSEPH
by Yair Davidiy

Since the founding of the State of Israel in 1948 the USA has often helped protect the State of Israel from destruction. The USA has not however really helped Israel expand her borders. On the contrary the USA has often forced Israel to give up territories it had liberated and to constrict her borders, but maybe that will change. Maybe the USA and Britain will help Israel expand her borders in the future as the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is supposed to do. Ingathers the Exiles “Kol HaTor” says [2.40] “His [i.e. Joseph’s] bow abode in strength” (Genesis 49;24). This should be an important principle for us. We have to stand obstinately strong in the holy work of gathering in the exiles which is the task of the first redeemer [i.e. of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]. Purifies the Land of Israel “Kol HaTor” says [2.41] “And Joseph was governor over the land” (Genesis 42;6). This means he will overcome all the forces of impurity. This is one of the great tasks of the First Redeemer [of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]: to extirpate the spirit of impurity from the country by means of settling the Holy Land. When the Holy Land is not settled [with Israelites] a spirit of impurity settles over it. [When the Holy Land is settled with Israelites the Land becomes pure]. Joshua ben Nun Was a Forerunner “Kol HaTor” says [2.44]

The First Redeemer [MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH] fights against Amalek with total warfare…[he fights against the forces of anti-Semitism]. This was the task of Joshua ben Nun who was [a forerunner and ancestor of] the Messiah Son of Joseph. Aroused by Elijah “Kol HaTor” says [2.71] “Behold I will send you my prophet Elijah…and he will return the hearts of the fathers to their sons” (Malachi 4). One of the tasks of Elijah is to arouse the spirit of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Comment:

[Malachi 4:5] BEHOLD, I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET BEFORE THE COMING OF THE GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD: [Malachi 4:6] AND HE SHALL TURN THE HEART OF THE FATHERS TO THE CHILDREN, AND THE HEART OF THE CHILDREN TO THEIR FATHERS, LEST I COME AND SMITE THE EARTH WITH A CURSE.

DennisTate

Nowhere Man I refuse to answer such an inane comment, clearly you are destructive and probably on purpose

On the plus side... at least such comments keep the conversation going.......
until the people who were supposed to see this thread did view it.......

Near death experiencer Guy VanHorn McLain was shown something regarding the full meaning of "the restoration of all things" that I believe fits perfectly with what you were shown about the fallen angels wishing to end the war against heaven...... and return to YHWH / HaShem / The G-d of Abraham.

Guy VanHorn-McLain:
" For I have built my new kingdom already! and positioned my Seraphym at the borders! For old ways weather away like water washed stone. My new promised land claims are all in your hearts who seek my kingdom or earthly borders crumble and fences errode. But my kingdom shall not errode and my borders grow broader. Seek you first My kingdom or else you pioneer in vain." This is a new word I bring from the Most High. The Ancient of days decrees this and so it shall be !!!!"

Guy VanHorn-McLain:
"I see the walls crumble and the gulf around the inner wall fills with cooled stone. Every light ever created by god will be redeemed by the act of His Son who he had sent to us. There should be no more attachment to the Idea that if we make mistakes we will end up in a Gulag. That is man's ways Not I Am's The Ancient of Days"

Guy VanHorn-McLain:
"The Daemon will shed his clothes of torment and be offered vestures of gold and light. And Be healed from the wounds created by the father of all lies who tricked each aND EVERY ONE OF THEM. tHE fALLEN ONES RISE AGAIN AND SERVE IN love"