• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is This a Good Topic for a Thread?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What kind of thread? Wool? Silk? Linen? Silver? Gold?

You know of course that smiting awaits those who mix thread (topics) - the Bible tells us so.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
I've been debating for quite some time whether or not to post this topic, mostly out of concern for whether or not people would be interested in discussing it.

I'm quite sure this topic has never been discussed here, so I think it some might find it useful, but I do have my doubts.

So what are your thoughts? Do you think this is a good topic for a thread?
IMO, this topic is far to encompassing.
You really should narrow it down to something more specific like "Politics" or "Religion" or "Science"...

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
well that's kind of a disincentive, isn't it?
It is somewhat of a burden but if you bring food that will help.
It is rather a burden, yes.
I'm out. Who the heck wants to sit on some dumb committee anyway? The again, if it was a committee that discussed ways of getting off a committee, I might be interested.
Would you prepare a presentation for us?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I've been debating for quite some time whether or not to post this topic, mostly out of concern for whether or not people would be interested in discussing it.

I'm quite sure this topic has never been discussed here, so I think it some might find it useful, but I do have my doubts.

So what are your thoughts? Do you think this is a good topic for a thread?

Absolutely, the best of topics.