• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is There the Same Kindness Among Religious Strangers?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
And if these religions simply didn't exist, then there probably wouldn't be such trouble.
If you tried watching the News in the Middle East, and were interested in preventing it, people could've done something to prevent the end; yet your continual arguments is the standard of humanity, as none really care to help.

Just be aware of the consequences of your trolling, as you're not asking to help, and understand what is going on for a solution to help the end of humanity; instead you deliberately try to slaughter any last chance for humanity, by trying to turn it all into a joke.
So... "Zan" is written in Greek, is it?
Since it seems everyone knows more than the Wikipedia links, whilst everyone is arguing, the end of humanity is approaching regardless of anything to do with me...

I'm just confirming the end is soon, by me being here as a final warning sign.
Hindus share your understanding on this point do they?
All religions are prophesied to reject Christ's 2nd coming Luke 17:20-37, Quran 43:60-77 as a 'thief before Armageddon' (Revelation 16:15-16), then the end comes, where the Final Battle in the Middle East destroys earth's atmosphere, then the Source steps in, which is Judgement Day; then those who have accepted the King, are brought into the Age of Godliness after.

Hindu's don't realize lots of issues either in the texts, things like Yahavah is Lord Brahma; where they've all been set up to show religious hypocrisy globally as well.

Like we're down near Hell, if people accepted religion, this forum should be packed right now; instead considering a forum troll who wants humanity over is the best we have, it is a shame some people don't care to help humanity, as it will be over because of these types of responses.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
If that's what you think then that's what you think.

I see no sign of it in reality.
If someone looks at the wrong perspectives, they see wonky lines.

If someone pays attention, they hear every note.

The idea to assume to know more than someone who has spent their life studying something, isn't very wise.

To not ask for additional data, when given an account on something smart, means that someone isn't reasoning logically.

In my opinion.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If someone looks at the wrong perspectives, they see wonky lines.

If someone pays attention, they hear every note.

The idea to assume to know more than someone who has spent their life studying something, isn't very wise.

To not ask for additional data, when given an account on something smart, means that someone isn't reasoning logically.

In my opinion.
You want additional data on the evolution of humans and the omnivore nature of their ancestores and of H sap sap?

You want additional examples of people killing each other in the name of religion?

You want additional lists of the world's non-messianic religions?

Just ask ─ I'm here to help.

wizanda

Premium Member
You want additional examples of people killing each other in the name of religion?
Historically many nations have come from religious divides, and then wars have come from religions being divided.
You want additional lists of the world's non-messianic religions?
If a global prophecy happens, and you find a religion without said prophecy we're talking about, are you being smart?

I can find lots of things that disagree with stuff also; we're on the verge of the Great Battle in the Middle East, and then the End of Mankind...

Therefore something useful would be to understand the topic, to see if you could prevent the death of everyone you know; not do the exact opposite.

In my opinion. :innocent:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If a global prophecy happens, and you find a religion without said prophecy we're talking about, are you being smart?
If one believes in prophecy, and magic, and wishing wells, maybe. If you believe in looking at reality as it is, maybe not.
we're on the verge of the Great Battle in the Middle East, and then the End of Mankind...
The other possibility being that we're not, of course.

wizanda

Premium Member
The other possibility being that we're not, of course.
The probability of war between Israel Vs Iran is over 95%, and you want to say what if it is the opposite...

Just so you don't need to help anyone survive; that someone is us. :confused:
If one believes in prophecy, and magic, and wishing wells, maybe. If you believe in looking at reality as it is, maybe not.
Regardless of prophecy, the American government have said they're going to destroy Iran for power, so it isn't only some weird prophetic idea.

The prophetic idea is the battle will happen, and after everyone is dead, the Source brings back the Saints; otherwise there is no prophecy, and according to global news these are real events happening, that will lead to the end.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The probability of war between Israel Vs Iran is over 95%, and you want to say what if it is the opposite...
Really? What data have been used to calculate that figure? And who assigned the probabilities to the elements of the calculation?
Regardless of prophecy, the American government have said they're going to destroy Iran for power, so it isn't only some weird prophetic idea.
That's to say, religion is at best an incidental part of the problem and of the solution.

wizanda

Premium Member
Really? What data have been used to calculate that figure? And who assigned the probabilities to the elements of the calculation?
We've got the American government saying it will attack Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Libya, and then Iran...

The odds are set by that data; did you bother to watch the video or just argue? :oops:
That's to say, religion is no part of the problem or of the solution.
The religions of Muhammadanism Vs Zionism and Christendom are all because they don't understand their texts, and because people are so argumentative, they're endorsing it doesn't get fixed.

The religions could be fixed, yet honestly it is argumentative natures like this, that have led to the current situation of war; religions could unite the issue, yet if no one helps, we will all be dead soon.

Thank you for showing why not to ask religious people like yourself to prevent the end of humanity, as you're so stuck on your bigoted religious values, you'd rather watch people die then question the alternatives.

Jesuslightoftheworld

The world has nothing to offer us!
If you tried watching the News in the Middle East, and were interested in preventing it, people could've done something to prevent the end; yet your continual arguments is the standard of humanity, as none really care to help.

Just be aware of the consequences of your trolling, as you're not asking to help, and understand what is going on for a solution to help the end of humanity; instead you deliberately try to slaughter any last chance for humanity, by trying to turn it all into a joke.

Since it seems everyone knows more than the Wikipedia links, whilst everyone is arguing, the end of humanity is approaching regardless of anything to do with me...

All religions are prophesied to reject Christ's 2nd coming Luke 17:20-37, Quran 43:60-77 as a 'thief before Armageddon' (Revelation 16:15-16), then the end comes, where the Final Battle in the Middle East destroys earth's atmosphere, then the Source steps in, which is Judgement Day; then those who have accepted the King, are brought into the Age of Godliness after.

Hindu's don't realize lots of issues either in the texts, things like Yahavah is Lord Brahma; where they've all been set up to show religious hypocrisy globally as well.

Like we're down near Hell, if people accepted religion, this forum should be packed right now; instead considering a forum troll who wants humanity over is the best we have, it is a shame some people don't care to help humanity, as it will be over because of these types of responses.

In my opinion.

In my opinion humanity always the control, hope, the chance to change. But it won’t. That is very hypocritical and pessimistic I know. Forgive me.

wizanda

Premium Member
In my opinion humanity always the control, hope, the chance to change. But it won’t. That is very hypocritical and pessimistic I know. Forgive me.
I was born in 1977, and already forgive people 77 times; else I'd not be explaining on this forum before the End of Time.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We've got the American government saying it will attack Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Libya, and then Iran...

The odds are set by that data; did you bother to watch the video or just argue? :oops:

The religions of Muhammadanism Vs Zionism and Christendom are all because they don't understand their texts, and because people are so argumentative, they're endorsing it doesn't get fixed.

The religions could be fixed, yet honestly it is argumentative natures like this, that have led to the current situation of war; religions could unite the issue, yet if no one helps, we will all be dead soon.

Thank you for showing why not to ask religious people like yourself to prevent the end of humanity, as you're so stuck on your bigoted religious values, you'd rather watch people die then question the alternatives.

I simply cut to the chase ─ which is that each of us treat others with decency.

A Vestigial Mote

So what is your big advice to help? We all go talk to the religious-types in the Middle East and try to give them a hug? You want to lead the charge, do you? You think they're going to listen to you try to school them on how they are all interpreting their religious texts incorrectly? My point being, you're not proposing any sort of solution that has any chance of working either. You want to get us all to pray to "The Source?" What can we DO under your advisement? I mean, what can we REALLY do? What plan do you have that is guaranteed even a modicum of success? And therein lies the problem... you're not guaranteed success, your stories sound way too far-fetched, and you don't even really discuss a plan other than trying to get everyone to accept your outlandish ideas - and then somehow "world peace" just follows to your mind or something. And if you are guaranteed success, and can DEMONSTRATE that fact, then the world's advisers should be listening to you. How soon do you think you're going to have that going for you?

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. Do you understand that? I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. DON'T... BELIEVE... YOU.

I don't claim to know anything. The Wikipedia links I've read that you linked to are honestly only factual in terms of their relaying the information of weird things that people think or believe. There is absolutely no attempt by those who wrote the Wikipedia information to actually provide evidence for the claims they state that others have made. It is a mere factual account of what people believe and who believed it. Do you understand the difference? There is no demonstration that anything being discussed is "true." So, since it is mostly about what "so and so" believes... it is no better than reading a fictional novel, honestly.

I don't believe this to be true. I get that you think it is true, but based on what I have seen, you have no good reasons to conclude this. You have some personal experiences that you can't actual share with people, and some very loosely correlated names/words/passages/etc. that you claim are ironclad prediction/prophecy/signage. Every intuitive piece of my brain screams that you are full of crap when I read what you try and tie together to prove your case. There is a shred of cognitive power that stops in pause for a moment and wonders whether or not you are actually describing reality with all of this, and that you are actually part of some huge prophecy, and that the world is literally doomed without your intervention... but then I scan over the "evidence" you have presented, and that part of my cognition sort of steps back, looking entirely embarrassed and shuts its mouth.

All religions are prophesied to reject Christ's 2nd coming
Of course they would be. The writer's of The Bible obviously knew that this crap would be a hard pill to swallow. So they build in guilting statements like "Only fools won't believe this." or "THose who believe, without having seen, will be even more blessed." or "You will be persecuted for holding these beliefs, and people will chastise you, but that should only inform you that you are on the right track." All kinds of reverse-psychology to insure that no matter what happens... no matter how many people laugh at you, ignore you, or even prove you wrong in certain ways, you will still hold to the belief like the people who wrote The Bible wanted everyone to. It's a racket.

Sure sure... and there are no "issues" with The Bible. Give me a break.

Like we're down near Hell
I don't believe in Hell. I don't believe in angels.

if people accepted religion, this forum should be packed right now
What a strange thing to say.

instead considering a forum troll who wants humanity over is the best we have, it is a shame some people don't care to help humanity, as it will be over because of these types of responses.
Trust me, I am no troll. I am not being insincere in ANY way. I TRULY DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. I don't. Please get that through to your brain. I don't believe you. Just like you wouldn't believe me if I said that "The Source" came to me and told me not to listen to anyone calling themselves "Wizanda," for this person will be a terrible deceiver of the land. I could literally tell you that, but you would disbelieve me in EXACTLY the same way that I disbelieve you, and with the same confidence. Do you understand? I truly, truly, TRULY believe that I AM THE ONE HELPING THIS SITUATION, by giving people a voice to empathize with in this conversation if they also are having a hard time swallowing your stories. In my mind, I am a damn hero. Get it? Do you understand?

wizanda

Premium Member
So what is your big advice to help? We all go talk to the religious-types in the Middle East and try to give them a hug? You want to lead the charge, do you? You think they're going to listen to you try to school them on how they are all interpreting their religious texts incorrectly?
Actually if people on the forum accepted the corrections based on logic; then we could rectify the issues in the Middle East, and create World Peace from on here.

There are multiple prophecies globally of the Messiah creating a Banner, and leading the people back to the Promised Land.

Yet judging by the replies, and prophetically, this will happen after people who are just argumentative accusers (satan), and slanderers (devil) are removed from this reality in a Day, in the Baptism of Fire.
Do you understand that? I don't believe you.
The idea to have not studied the religious texts, and make so many dumb statements, explains why.
The writer's of The Bible obviously knew that this crap would be a hard pill to swallow. So they build in guilting statements
We're down near Hell according to the texts, and people are evil; so it says people will argue, and go opposite, ignoring the wisdom.

Therefore people are not winning by being against logic; they just prove their lack of worthiness to exist - What is worse is some think the whole thing is dumb, when it is their choice to survive. :confused:

It is like a man with a guest-list to the best party that will last for infinity, asking who wants to be on the list; some people are rude, as he is wearing cheap clothes, not realizing they will not exist after the party starts. :oops:
Every intuitive piece of my brain screams
Yeah this is how the amount of random dissection questions comes across; lack of discernment to study, clear disjointed appraisal of basics...

Having a state of Om (ॐ) in the brain, works far better than screaming.

A Vestigial Mote

Actually if people on the forum accepted the corrections based on logic; then we could rectify the issues in the Middle East, and create World Peace from on here.

There are multiple prophecies globally of the Messiah creating a Banner, and leading the people back to the Promised Land.

Yet judging by the replies, and prophetically, this will happen after people who are just argumentative accusers (satan), and slanderers (devil) are removed from this reality in a Day, in the Baptism of Fire.

The idea to have not studied the religious texts, and make so many dumb statements, explains why.

We're down near Hell according to the texts, and people are evil; so it says people will argue, and go opposite, ignoring the wisdom.

Therefore people are not winning by being against logic; they just prove their lack of worthiness to exist - What is worse is some think the whole thing is dumb, when it is their choice to survive. :confused:

It is like a man with a guest-list to the best party that will last for infinity, asking who wants to be on the list; some people are rude, as he is wearing cheap clothes, not realizing they will not exist after the party starts. :oops:

Yeah this is how the amount of random dissection questions comes across; lack of discernment to study, clear disjointed appraisal of basics...

Having a state of Om (ॐ) in the brain, works far better than screaming.

You can just keep hurling accusations that I am satan (I don't believe in him, by the way - and you can't demonstrate or provide evidence of his existence, please remember), a devil (don't believe these exist either, and same point to be made here about demonstrations/evidence), that I am rude (I don't actually care if I come across as rude - I would have hoped you would have picked up on this by now), and that my statements are "dumb" (I find yours equally dumb, by the way - and which of us is more correct, I wonder? You certainly do claim to have an awful lot of knowledge about the spiritual, but can't demonstrate or prove a lick of it - this is IMPORTANT, but you really don't seem to think it is - which is precisely what I find "dumb" about it) - I honestly don't care one iota what you say anymore. You have proven yourself untrustworthy in my eyes. You can't provide a single shred of compelling evidence for your claims. You rely ENTIRELY on exegesis (terrible), and draw some of the dumbest correlations I have ever witnessed while expecting them to turn heads (remember the whole thing about the names of the characters in "The Kid Who Would be King?" I mean seriously, please, for the love of "The Source," PLEASE do not include that in your list of "evidence" EVER AGAIN, if you expect people to take you seriously, please - I implore you - forget that little factoid and drive it from your brain). You have a terribly poor standard of "evidence," that much is clear, and yet you forge ahead as if you are the most clever person in the world. Good luck "Zan" (Zander, Alexander, Xander, Xan, Sandalphon, Sananda, etc.) With the intellectual merit of the things you are peddling, "luck" is just about the only thing that is going to get you what you want. I am dead serious.

wizanda

Premium Member
You can just keep hurling accusations that I am satan
I'm not an accuser, so I did not accuse you; the word satan means an accuser, devil means a slanderer...

Accusative & slanderous people who do not listen are to be removed at Judgement Day.
You can't provide a single shred of compelling evidence for your claims.
Wisdom has already proven it.

In my opinion.