• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there any possibility of God's existence.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Please review the definition of ad hominem.

The rest of what you said may as well have been said in a transcendental temple. It made no sense to me. The second sentence has nothing to do with the third.

discussing you or i, isn't discussing the idea.

small minded people discuss other people.

Truth isn't personal. It has to work the same for everyone; otherwise it isn't a truth.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Truth is geographical amongst other things.

Pithy! But I don't think you addressed the point.

to think is not to understand. one is instilled the other innate.

i can only point something out to another that they have the power to grasp themselves. there is nothing special about me. mirroring

consciousness flows bi-directional. one is evolving the other is involving, or outward and inward. you can learn much of the macrocosm by looking at the microcosm.

know thyself and you will know the Infinite I

chinu

chinu
I have yet to ever see 'god' meaningfully defined. It's usually just used as a placeholder for anything any everything the speaker doesn't personally understand.

So, define it meaningfully, and I'll answer in kind.
God means re-union with from where you/we-all have started the journey of life in the beginning.

Now, go ahead.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Probably more reasons than I could adequately summarize here. I believe the Abrahamic god as written in Scripture is inconsistent, self-contradictory (eg problem of evil, omnipotemce vs free will) and claims to have created humanity in a way contrary to revealed scientific knowledge. Other ideas of gods do not have these problems.
I believe those arguments are specious. God is consistent, does not contradict Himself and is so far above science in knowledge that it makes our science look like stone age knowledge. There are no other Gods; there are gods which simply means people with amazing power and thier power and knowledge is quite limited although most likely more advanced than ours right now.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe those arguments are specious. God is consistent, does not contradict Himself and is so far above science in knowledge that it makes our science look like stone age knowledge. There are no other Gods; there are gods which simply means people with amazing power and thier power and knowledge is quite limited although most likely more advanced than ours right now.
I'm not surprised you do. Doesn't change my view though.

_nameX

I've seen the devil many times. He was spinning yarn in the details. But I still don't believe in god. :p

It's a strange question; similar to asking if one saw a leprechaun would they then believe in the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow. Neither subject in either phrase is visible or testable in the first place.

you should :)

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

I agree with one. Thanks
Regards