• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a war on Christianity in America's Left?

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
At the same time, every Christian Church considers these white nationalistic churches to be heretical cults.
Except for those that don't. Believe me, the KKK isn't alone in racist thinking, and there's even examples of it on the other end of the political and ethnic aisle. And still yet, that every Christian isn't assumed to be in bed with the KKK because they share a symbol is quite indicative against your claim that Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world. That they're not assumed to be sadists or masochists, or cannibals and vampires is indicative against this. That Christianity is a global "norm" and anything outside of it and other Abrahamic faiths is "fringe", "niche", or "cult" is indicative against it.

Christianity is currently a global majority on the theological stage. A majority cannot be "the most persecuted" in that they set the norms and standards. "In all the world" sets the stage globally, of which Christianity is... the majority.

Your claim is preposterous.

sooda

Veteran Member
I don't want to oversimplify this. I think the Christian church needs to re-examine it's pitfalls -- obviously there is a tendency for SOME Christians to fall into racism/anti-Semitism (I've discussed this in more detail in the thread I started on the subject).

At the same time, every Christian Church considers these white nationalistic churches to be heretical cults.

I am not aware of the same sort of strong language from the Muslim community towards Islam extremism. Sure you have individuals who decry it, "That's not real Islam." But I'm not aware of any overall disclaimer like you have in Christianity.

If that's not true, I would more than welcome any Muslim to document my mistake!