• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a system in Nature/Universe, and in Quran/the Word of G-d?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Is there a system in Nature/Universe, and in Quran/the only secure and pristine truthful Word of G-d?
And how does one find this system in Nature/Universe? Is it through Science, please?
Thread open to everybody of Religion or No-Religion.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
You don’t get to decide who participates in this thread so your attempt to appear magnanimous, by declaring that all on the forum can respond, is pointless and meaningless. Right, please.
Salam RabbiO!

It was just to emphasize.
Now tell us, does one find system in the nature or not, please?
Has one studied Quran from cover to cover, please?
If yes, has one found a system in Quran, please?
Please remain in the discussion. Right, please?

Regards

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Is there a system in Nature/Universe, and in Quran/the only secure and pristine truthful Word of G-d?
And how does one find this system in Nature/Universe? Is it through Science, please?

Regards

I have no clue what you are asking.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The thread seems to be asking who is a Muslim based on the OP statement about the Quran.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does one find that nature/universe is in a system?

Regards
Of course, yes, it's all a system. Why?

BTW, I have no idea why you would introduce the Quran as a system. It's a book written by a man. A system in nature occurs naturally. Books don't evolve themselves. They are the product of human conceptualizations and opinions, typically with an agenda in mind. They are not natural organic creations.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Of course, yes, it's all a system. Why?

BTW, I have no idea why you would introduce the Quran as a system. It's a book written by a man. A system in nature occurs naturally. Books don't evolve themselves. They are the product of human conceptualizations and opinions, typically with an agenda in mind. They are not natural organic creations.
Muhammad did not and could not claim to have authored Quran for obvious reasons and since nature/universe the creation or work of G-d is in a system so Quran His Word of G-d is like the system of his Work, I mean it resembles the system of nature/universe. Right, please?

Regards

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
You don’t get to decide who participates in this thread so your attempt to appear magnanimous, by declaring that all on the forum can respond, is pointless and meaningless. Right, please.
While that is technically true, explicitly welcoming people is not pointless.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

There are those who claim that there is.

I do not. I think that it is a classic case of "eye of the beholder".

Well, yes. Science is indeed the way to go to learn of the properties of existence. I don't know that I would call that a system, though.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Regards

What do you mean system? You mean like an order? You mean like a divine ordain or organisation? Brother, id rather be specific. Or maybe i am not getting something.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Regards

The system includes all of God's Messengers. That is the main covenant given by God, that we would not be left alone. In turn we were not to reject any Messenger sent by God.

We find the unity of humanity, we find faith and we find strong science's in obeying that covenant. If we reject any of the given Messengers, the whole system is based upon our own selves and progress is impossible, destruction enevitable.

The Quran is not the only secure Word of God, all Messengers are that Word and if one shuts off to either all of them, most of them or even some of them, the path forward is compromised.

Science is limited to the collective ability of our minds and how we choose to use that mind.

Regards Tony

firedragon

Veteran Member
The Quran is not the only secure Word of God, all Messengers are that Word and if one shuts off to either all of them, most of them or even some of them, the path forward is compromised.

Word in which sense?

Word as a creation? Word as in the literary word of God? Because according to the Quran, even trees are the word of God.

danieldemol

Premium Member

Regards
There are manmade systems and naturally occurring systems.

So far you have not demonstrated the Quran with all its flaws is systematic, but even if you did this would at best demonstrate that it is a manmade system.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Word in which sense?

Word as a creation? Word as in the literary word of God? Because according to the Quran, even trees are the word of God.

The Primal Will is the Word of God given by all God's Messengers.

Baháʼí cosmology - Wikipedia

"... In Baháʼí cosmology reality is divided into three divisions. The first division is God, who is preexistent and on whom the rest of creation is contingent. The second division is God's Logos, the Primal Will, which is the realm of God's commands and grace. This realm pervades all created things. The Manifestations of God, Messengers from God, are appearances of the Logos in the physical world. The third division is Creation, which includes the physical world. Creation is not seen as confined to the material universe, and individual material objects, such as the Earth, are seen to come into being at particular moment and then subsequently break down into their constituent parts.... "

Regards Tony

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
There are those who claim that there is.

I do not. I think that it is a classic case of "eye of the beholder".

Well, yes. Science is indeed the way to go to learn of the properties of existence. I don't know that I would call that a system, though.
"eye of the beholder"

Some people don't see any system in the universe and they express that universe is chaotic. Right, please?
If that would have been correct then no science would have existed. Right, please?

Regards

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Muhammad did not and could not claim to have authored Quran for obvious reasons and since nature/universe the creation or work of G-d is in a system so Quran His Word of G-d is like the system of his Work, I mean it resembles the system of nature/universe. Right, please?

Regards

Sounds like you've unsurprisingly presumed your answers here.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The thread seems to be asking who is a Muslim based on the OP statement about the Quran.
Sorry, that is never my intention at all. One may be a Non-Muslim, yet if he had read Quran from cover to cover intently, I understand, he would have found Quran systematic, for the obvious reasons. Right, please?

Regards