• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a spiritual dimension to the UFO-logy religous experiences

whirlingmerc

Many UFO's have reasonable natural explanations and some not so much. Some experiences of aliens appearing describe temporary paralysis, sometimes sexual abuse, bruises, etc... but ... some seem to cause them to stop when they call on the name of Jesus. There are no other religious names on record that UFO experiencers say the call on that cause the experiences to cease

Why so... why do the 'alien' experiences of may only stop when they call on Jesus? why not when they call on some other religious figure or god? No experiencer of these 'beings' have ever been freed calling on another name.

Are they experiencing beings from another planet or from another dimension, or just evil spirits.

Why so?

trailer

Interesting documentary video Alien Intrusion

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever
I believe the encounters are with demonic beings. That is the reason they stop when Jesus is called upon.

51ZQGF6MB2L.jpg

Zerabun

Isn't it interesting that there are no records of people being freed by calling on any other name than Jesus

It's more interesting that there aren't any records at all of UFOs.

It's probably best to note how much of a variety of views and theories there actually are on UFOs, even within context of Christianity that this thread is trying to set.
Ezekiel is a must read however, if you're interested in a wider idea of what UFOs could be within the Christian (and more rightfully: Jewish) context.

whirlingmerc

It's more interesting that there aren't any records at all of UFOs.

It's probably best to note how much of a variety of views and theories there actually are on UFOs, even within context of Christianity that this thread is trying to set.
Ezekiel is a must read however, if you're interested in a wider idea of what UFOs could be within the Christian (and more rightfully: Jewish) context.

actually... the wheels and the throne in the sky in Ezekial represents the ark of the covernant which was carried on poles with 4 rings

nothing to do with aliens

whirlingmerc

or maybe we are the aliens... alienated from God... but reconciled through Jesus?

I find it interesting that no tonly is there an element of Psychic experience with some 'alien abduction' stories but also with some other things like some 'Bigfoot' sightings (where bigfoots are tied to star trave'/interdimensional travel and similar psychic experiences of people claiming being spoken to and visited). What might be in common are a large spiritual distraction.

Even similar 'experience' like the person in the video speaking of visions of bigfoot appearing in their bedrooms and speaking of their space ships. Sounds analogous and perhaps a simlar related deception?

Last edited:

HonestJoe

Many UFO's have reasonable natural explanations and some not so much. Some experiences of aliens appearing describe temporary paralysis, sometimes sexual abuse, bruises, etc... but ... some seem to cause them to stop when they call on the name of Jesus. There are no other religious names on record that UFO experiencers say the call on that cause the experiences to cease
Those are a couple of massive claims that would need major backing up (with formal evidence, not a scattering of YouTube links :) ). The first question I’d ask would be exactly how many of those “records” have come from parts of the world that aren’t Christian dominated?

whirlingmerc

Those are a couple of massive claims that would need major backing up (with formal evidence, not a scattering of YouTube links :) ). The first question I’d ask would be exactly how many of those “records” have come from parts of the world that aren’t Christian dominated?

well graphs and charts of that are here
Analysis of UFO Sightings Across the World

Quite a few in secular Europe
quite a few form India Thailand, indonesia and philipines
In the US California leads which is largely secular
but the largest density is in the state of Washington, both California and Washington being
quite secular.

Last edited:

HonestJoe

well graphs and charts of that are here
Analysis of UFO Sightings Across the World
I wasn’t talking about the general instance of sightings, I was talking about the claim that calling on Jesus makes them stop and that no other religious plea does (implying they’ve been tried). I’d suggest the fact the majority of sightings are in Western nations with primarily Christian backgrounds and the generally inconsistent reporting of sightings make it very difficult to support such assertions.

whirlingmerc

I wasn’t talking about the general instance of sightings, I was talking about the claim that calling on Jesus makes them stop and that no other religious plea does (implying they’ve been tried). I’d suggest the fact the majority of sightings are in Western nations with primarily Christian backgrounds and the generally inconsistent reporting of sightings make it very difficult to support such assertions.

The highest density is in secular eclectic Washington state
The most are in secular California Washington and California being pretty secular, not very Christian in the large
That goes along with areas susceptible to eclectic occult influences

am I wrong

HonestJoe

The highest density is in secular eclectic Washington state
The most are in secular California Washington and California being pretty secular, not very Christian in the large
That goes along with areas susceptible to eclectic occult influences

am I wrong
Not technically, you’re probably stating fairly accurate facts in themselves. You’re not addressed any of my questions or made any attempt to support the assertions you made in the OP though.

whirlingmerc

Not technically, you’re probably stating fairly accurate facts in themselves. You’re not addressed any of my questions or made any attempt to support the assertions you made in the OP though.

That was claimed by a group the deals with people with such experience. In the video mentioned there were three such people who themselves experienced that and knew of many more and knew of none delivered by any other name than Jesus or by any secular attend from 'the spirits' claiming to be aliens

in 400 cases people claimed to have stopped an alien experience by calling on Jesus

Last edited: