• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a resource of Athe(ism)?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I do not understand your meaning. Are there official books of atheism telling you how not to believe? No, those do not exist. Are there resources, such as organizations that will help fellow atheists, yes, but their help is mainly moral support.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Lol, the revised and updated list of fantasy characters to avoid the danger of believing them.

Or a compendium of logical arguments to defend the faith.

I don't know who the leading atheist is but I think most atheists find God inconceivable and they'd have to do serious, and intense mental gymnastics in order to believe in God and they still wouldn't be able to.

As for me I hold out for a God based on two arguments. I see life as a great mystery.

I don't see much truth in many religions and there are falsehoods in all of them.

At best there might be a low level God like reality. But to conceive of how such reality exists is beyond me.

Nevertheless you would hope that atheists do have logical arguments against the existence of God because it is a claim.

I have seen books about how to be an atheist though.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I don't know. Have you checked in the resources of people not believing in the Blue Fairy?

Ciao

- viole
" I don't know " (of.)

Friend, if there would have been one, one must have known it, please. Right?
One just leapt into this ism ignorant, with ignorance and ignoring any research with a Method to know, I understand, please. Right?
What denomination was in prior to it, please?
Kindly don't disclose it if it is personal and private, please

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I do not understand your meaning. Are there official books of atheism telling you how not to believe? No, those do not exist. Are there resources, such as organizations that will help fellow atheists, yes, but their help is mainly moral support.
Thanks for an open testimony, please.
What denomination was one in prior to embarking on this adventure, please?
Kindly don't disclose it if it is personal and private, please.
right?

Regards

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
" I don't know " (of.)

Friend, if there would have been one, one must have known it, please. Right?
One just leapt into this ism ignorant, with ignorance and ignoring any research with a Method to know, I understand, please. Right?
What denomination was in prior to it, please?
Kindly don't disclose it if it is personal and private, please

Regards
What research? Your God, like any other God, has the same evidence to exist as Pinocchio, or Superman; you do not need much research to realize something so obvious. Please. Right?

ciao

- viole

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Lol, the revised and updated list of fantasy characters to avoid the danger of believing them.

Or a compendium of logical arguments to defend the faith.

I don't know who the leading atheist is but I think most atheists find God inconceivable and they'd have to do serious, and intense mental gymnastics in order to believe in God and they still wouldn't be able to.

As for me I hold out for a God based on two arguments. I see life as a great mystery.

I don't see much truth in many religions and there are falsehoods in all of them.

At best there might be a low level God like reality. But to conceive of how such reality exists is beyond me.

Nevertheless you would hope that atheists do have logical arguments against the existence of God because it is a claim.

I have seen books about how to be an atheist though.

What Method did one use to get to Athei(ism), please? Right?
Did one try the famous Scientific Method to find the truth in it, please? Right?

Regards

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The best resource for atheism is “this is my god”,atheist “ok where is it”,believer “oh you can’t see my god but here’s a book authored by him,you just have to have faith”,athiest,”so no proof then?”,believer “but I have a book”,don’t want to be cruel but really I think you misunderstand what atheism is.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
What Method did one use to get to Athei(ism), please? Right?
Did one try the famous Scientific Method to find the truth in it, please? Right?

Regards

No method here. I have never observed a God. And life itself is the only evidence for a God I can think of. But who's God?

I've never witnessed a miracle, nor a supernatural event.

I don't believe in talking serpents, angels, demons, big fish that swallow human beings for three days, Noah's Ark, and have never seen any evidence of such things.

The Bible, and Quran are extremely unimpressive, tribal, and violence oriented.

Every day life and no such thing as experiencing God in it.

God is the most difficult thing to prove or experience. And timeless, immaterial, invisible are all adjectives of something non existent.