• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is there a religion that fits me

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend MR,

Kindly excuse me for asking but could you state as to why any religion is important for you?
You are doing fine without any such path as to personal understanding is that those who do not follow any path are also following a path then why need one unless you wish to match/check/verify if your path is already organised by someone or not.

Love & rgds

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
If you open minded enough you might want to check out itiojism the openended multiple chose religion

Freedomelf

Calyr believe that all religions once drew from the same well....as they took that religion to different parts of the earth, the "water of life," ie, the truths of it got mangled, spilled, subverted and generally added to by big shots in their own little cultures who figured they could improve on God's word. That's why there are so many different religions. Only in studying several can you find your own unique path, since all of them still have some of the original "water" and a whole bunch of added carp. :)

Calyr believe that all religions once drew from the same well....as they took that religion to different parts of the earth, the "water of life," ie, the truths of it got mangled, spilled, subverted and generally added to by big shots in their own little cultures who figured they could improve on God's word. That's why there are so many different religions. Only in studying several can you find your own unique path, since all of them still have some of the original "water" and a whole bunch of added carp. :)

wow i agree but have never heard of this religion