• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a reason?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Why do some people make fun of other peoples beliefs?
Why do some people make fun of religious practice?
Why do some people make fun of people who dedicate their life to the spiritual?

Not believing in funny things would help.

Ciao

- viole

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Mocking= telling them how bad or wrong their belief are, and how stupid they are to belive in a god or buddha, just because you dont belive in it

condem= to say that those people should be removed from earth because of their belief, or telling them that wht they believe is evil (even it is not evil)

I don't think very many people believe that they should be removed from earth.

And I don't think people are necessarily mocked for what they believe; it's more a matter of how they express their beliefs. Some people like to go around proselytizing, and there are also those who talk as if they, and they alone, hold a monopoly on truth. Of course, not all religious people are like that, so I'm not lumping them all together. Some can be nice and gracious about it, while others tend to be overbearing and strident.

It's the same with atheists. Some atheists are nice, while there are some who are real a--holes.