• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a culture that you are interested in....

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
That is not the one you grow up in, or maybe not even have been able to go to the country of the culture?

I'll add more later ^_^ it's late here and I need sleep.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
That is not the one you grow up in, or maybe not even have been able to go to the country of the culture?

I'll add more later ^_^ it's late here and I need sleep.

Vikings.... :knight:

Rape!!!!!!!!! Pillage !!!!!!!!!!! Burn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 months wasn't enough time for me in Norway, can't wait to go back and learn more.

rojse

RF Addict
Well, like minds and all that. :cool:

The only thing I would be saying to a man wielding a large axe would be "Yes, Sir", or "aargh!".

I wouldn't even be sarcastic while saying them.

Do you know how hard that would be for me, not to be sarcastic at all?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Okay I should add mine since I asked the question I should share.
The culture that intrigues me is the Japanese culture. The history of the Samurai, Martial Arts(and yes I know that there more not Japanese M.A. :p), the Art, food, and even the Mythology and Religion of Japan(Shinto).

Trey of Diamonds

I've enjoyed all the culture's I've had the opportunity to experience and study. One that I haven't but always wanted to is China. While I'm not that fond of the current government, the people and their culture are still facinating to me.

And rojse, two words for ya. Ain't Skeer'd.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Oh no doubt there are many culture I am interested in also. I'm just wondering if there is one that you are interested in more then the other.