• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Theory of Evolution absurdic?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
errr. Thats not evidence.

I am sure you know what evidence means. I am only asking you. If you dont have any evidence and you are only making an assertion its not a problem, just say so.

Cheers.,
Unfortunately it looks like he has no answer by him self anymore and can only give qoutes that does not answer any of our questions directed to him. Its a bit sad

Colt

A fly, a tree, a rose, a jellyfish, a dolphin, a flea, an elephant, a dinosaur are blood relatives to each other?
It sounds absurd. How could a rose be a relative to a flea?

You got it. You got definition of TRUTH. It is the opinion of God.
If God is creator then all life is related. In evolution all life evolved from early life forms.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why bother!?! You seem wed to your own ignorance about evolution, unwilling to learn -- because there is an absolutely immense wealth of information on the topic available to you for free, right at your fingertips on the web, yet you've managed to avoid learning anything at all about it. So why would I go to all the trouble to write something here, just for you to ignore?

Agreed.

A time came when I realized that these people asking for proof don't even look at it, and that assuming that they are asking for help in good faith is a a mistake. I don't want to waste time by their sealioning, but I hate to say no to somebody sincere if I encounter one. The solution for me has been to ask the other guy to demonstrate his sincerity by finding some Internet resource, reading it, and bringing it back to the thread for him to discuss what he learned and to ask questions if any. This approach has saved me a lot of time over the past few years.

Maybe you saw the exchange between me and this poster on another recent thread of his where he conflated two meanings of spirit, I told him so, and he demanded proof. Normally, I ask the other to take the first step in his education if he is sincere about acquiring one, but that time, I gave him a link to the OED's entry on spirit and named the two definitions that he was equivocating by their numbers in the entry. I assumed that that would be the end of the matter - no comment on his part and no interest in actually getting that "proof."

But I was surprised when he looked at and commented on the link, which was my first experience ever on forums like this where somebody said, "prove it" to me and then didn't drop the ball after I made the effort to do so. I commended him for it. It's probably not surprising that he didn't address my point about the matter of these being two different words that couldn't be used interchangeably - God as Spirit and the spirit or essence of something such as the spirit of the times or the spirit of the law. The response was that the two definitions weren't mutually exclusive, which was never the point - just that they were distinct. But the great surprise was that the discussion didn't end as soon as I told him he needed to make an effort to demonstrate a sincere interest in the topic.

On a related issue, I have also stopped asking for evidence when I know the other guy has none. After a period of people telling me how myopic my empiricist way of deciding what is true about the world is, asking for examples of the insights they have gained using this other way of knowing, and getting crickets back, I just changed to saying that he can't support that claim. Someday, somebody may actually offer an example of something valuable that we "materialists" miss, but I'm not holing my breathe here either, and have speeded up the process by going from "Where's your evidence" to "You have no evidence" right from the start. This also saves several posts of me asking for what never comes and having to deal with assorted deflections that drag the matter out until I give up looking for an answer.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human asked did the acorn or the tree exist first.

Is a question. And only a human asks such questions.

If a human said that the spirit of life came from somewhere else. So did science.

If a human said it was all the same substance first. Science says it seems why everything is balanced with everything else.

Yet it all owns variations so acute and life spans so varied.

Evolution of a species into another is a fake human want. I want to know. I am motivated to theme how I know. As I want to know.

Basic advice you think first to own a thinking application that pre claims how I'll know. By trying to link everything yourself.

Therefore even before you investigate as just a human you already in a claim you know.

So if you study human theists the I want is based on inventive science only. Not proof of any deity.

As if a deity was proof by logic that deity would be proven to everyone first. As a deity would be exact by presence and terms.

Could not by determined reality be anything contradictive.

As a spiritual human I was taught don't lie and be prepared everyday to be proven wrong. And I was.

Yesterday's information will change tomorrow.

So I live. I get challenged. I also challenge myself.

I know I own no human proof whatsoever that the unconditional loving eternal spirit is real.

I don't try to pretend I have proof.

I tell the truth I cannot prove it.

Yet I had a self experience in which I faithfully believe.

Hence no other human is going to convince me otherwise that you know better or more than my own experience.

Now if a human who designs by thought manipulated matter to build inventions. Then has to by human mind control to physically control the machines process by non stop biological thoughts.

You prove to yourselves you apply AI by human biological choices.

You also studied biological human to human experiences such as mind coercion.

Then you computer encoded a non existing program and transmitted it. So it attacked changed feedback. Now you congratulate yourselves secretly as scientists.

Claiming Ai is correct.

You don't share the truth in public so other humans cannot contest you rationally. Hence irrational theists rule planet earths outcomes.

Was always just a humans warning about human behaviour.

How men human thought for maths science invention rather than live a natural mutual human life shared with a woman human.

Was the exact scientific warning.

No human thesis is reality.

Only inventive science proved its reality.

Human healing wisdom relies on one to one human natural relationships first.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God was stated by men scientists to be the cooled cold states. Only cooled cold supports waters biological life.

Without cooled water remaining fresh we die. Basic human teaching. As a human to a human about what a supported holy life was.

questfortruth

those that are trying to help you.
The enemy will sweeten you with his mouth, but in his heart, he plots to plunge you into a pit: with his eyes, the enemy will weep; and when he finds an opportunity, he will not be satisfied with blood.
If misfortune meets you, you will find him there before yourself,
and he, as if wanting to help, will give you a leg: he will nod his head and clap his hands, he will whisper many things, and his face will change. Sirach 12:15-18.