• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the White House staff complicit in ensuring that Biden doesn't run again?

esmith

Veteran Member
Seem's that ole Joe is losing it more each day. At the White House conference on hunger, nutrition and healing Biden forgot that Rep. Jackie Walorski died in a car crash last month
Biden"Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie, she was going to be here."
Seems like a responsible staff would insure that Biden was aware that she died in a car crash last month.
Either the White House staff is derelict in their jobs or maybe there is another reason?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Forgetting a rather insignificant fact isn't all that
concerning. It ranks down there with your using
"insuring" when it should be "ensuring".

I'm more concerned with fraud....like pretending
that his inflation reduction bill has anything to do
with reducing inflation.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Seem's that ole Joe is losing it more each day. At the White House conference on hunger, nutrition and healing Biden forgot that Rep. Jackie Walorski died in a car crash last month
Seems like a responsible staff would insure that Biden was aware that she died in a car crash last month.
Either the White House staff is derelict in their jobs or maybe there is another reason?

Well, you are all going to end in the Camps. Just wait, the Deep State will get you. Or maybe there are many reasons and not just your other reason?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Forgetting a rather insignificant fact isn't all that
concerning. It ranks down there with your using
"insure" when it should be "ensure".

I'm more concerned with fraud....like pretending
that his inflation reduction bill has anything to do
with reducing inflation.

That is politics. That is not unique in the case.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

It could be more of a staff failure. I don't know how much preparation they do before any kind of conference or press briefing, but if there was some kind of list of participants and her name was still on it, then someone must have goofed.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Biden has a long history of some foot-in-mouth gaffs, although which politician or person doesn't. Personally, I hope he decides not to run in 2024, not because he supposedly is doing a bad job but simply because of his age and the Dems need for new blood to lead.

BTW, I'm 77, and I well know what mistakes we in the "vintage years" can make.

esmith

Veteran Member
Sorry about the Rev, 80 year old mind wasn't fully engaged....or course my spelling hasn't been one of my strong suits. Fixed it though....thanks.

Last edited:

esmith

Veteran Member
Well to some it my be a "nothingburger", but one has to look at all of his "blunders".
Biden is the President and I though he sat the policy of the nation not the White House's "walk-it-back'ers"
Then again maybe he is rubbing it off on his VP....Last time I checked we don't have close ties with the Peoples Republic of North Korea.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Well to some it my be a "nothingburger", but one has to look at all of his "blunders".
Cool. Thanks for expecting democrats to be perfect and flawless in their actions and words. The reality is everyone makes mental mistakes, including you. Of course Biden is 80 and makes errors like everyone else. Of course you can't find much else to be critical about, so at least you can pick nits. And of course you are going to think this is important, it's all you got.

Biden is the President and I though he sat the policy of the nation not the White House's "walk-it-back'ers"
He sat the policy of the nation?

Then again maybe he is rubbing it off on his VP....Last time I checked we don't have close ties with the Peoples Republic of North Korea.
We haven't since 1950.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaul

Premium Member
There are polls that show a majority of Democrats would prefer President Biden not be their candidate in 2024. When you don't have the backing of your own party that is significant.

esmith

Veteran Member
Cool. Thanks for expecting democrats to be perfect and flawless in their actions and words. The reality is everyone makes mental mistakes, including you. Of course Biden is 80 and makes errors like everyone else. Of course you can't find much else to be critical about, so at least you can pick nits. And of course you are going to think this is important, it's all you got.
No, I have plenty of complaints against the current administration; just think it falls on deaf ears, especially among many on this forum; But every once in awhile I like to poke the hornets’ nest.

He sat the policy of the nation?
Maybe you should read what you wrote and compare it against what I wrote.

We haven't since 1950.
Maybe someone should have told the VP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sorry about the Rev, 80 year old mind wasn't fully engaged....or course my spelling hasn't been one of my strong suits. Fixed it though....thanks.
No worries.
I'm sure Biden accepted correction of his error too.

At least his & your errors aren't as bad as
Obama visiting "57 states" & "one left to go".
And that "one" was Alaska & Hawaii.

I count 59 states. He must be really highly
educated. I can only think of 50.

joe1776

There are polls that show a majority of Democrats would prefer President Biden not be their candidate in 2024. When you don't have the backing of your own party that is significant.
I'm hoping those polls indicate that a growing number want a younger, more progressive, candidate in 2024.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Obviously the standards for said political parties are not very high for its chosen leader these days.

Addleminded is as addleminded does.