• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the universe chaotic?

SpeaksForTheTrees

What does the science say about it?
Please quote from a text book of science and or from a peer reviewed article in a reputed journal of science in support of your opinion.
Regards
Depends on ones perceptions of speed and time
Set up a telescope and film from beginning of time to end of time .
Edit the film to 5 minute clip will be absolute chaos .

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
God sleeps in the rock,
Dreams in the plant,
Stirs in the animal,
And Awakens in Man.
- Al Arabi

.....but then there are always stragglers.. :)

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
God sleeps in the rock,

th

Rick O'Shez

You look a bit older that I would have guessed.....but better looking..

Well, you fancy yourself as a lay-preacher, so I thought you might be inspired by Father Jacks commitment and love of bricks. He isn't perfect though, he likes drink and girls too.

th

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Well, you fancy yourself as a lay-preacher, so I thought you might be inspired by Father Jacks commitment and love of bricks. He isn't perfect though, he likes drink and girls too.

th
Well my [idea] of perfect apparently is different to yours'... :)

Last edited:

serp777

What does the science say about it?
Please quote from a text book of science and or from a peer reviewed article in a reputed journal of science in support of your opinion.
Regards

How could anyone even ask or think the universe is ordered? Just look at the asterioid belt or the surface of the sun. Its completely chaotic.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
How could anyone even ask or think the universe is ordered? Just look at the asterioid belt or the surface of the sun. Its completely chaotic.

It is because of relative stability and order in the Universe that science is possible. Right? Please
Regards

Rick O'Shez

And our galaxy is on a collision course with the Andromeda galaxy, that will cause a right old mess!

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
So the purpose of our galaxy and Andromeda colliding is what exactly?
That is like one intestinal cell asking another intestinal cell...."so what is the purpose of all those colliding massive organic clumps?" I mean cells do not understand the purpose of the human body's digestive system....nor do humans know the purpose of the greater universe...

Rick O'Shez

That is like one intestinal cell asking another intestinal cell...."so what is the purpose of all those colliding massive organic clumps?" I mean cells do not understand the purpose of the human body's digestive system....nor do humans know the purpose of the greater universe...

1. "Purpose" is a human assumption.
2. You are human too ( I hope ) and therefore do not know either.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Great entities from the same source,
caused by the same origin,
streaking outward to their eventual demise,
or re-creation, as one might expect.
Outward from causation to the nothingness,
I wonder what changed their original direction,
maybe the nothingness is losing pull,
or is that the sea of photons collapsing ?
~
Who knows....obviously, I don't !
~
'mud