• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the universe chaotic?

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
My whole house is chaos, to the point that it has evolved to have its own consciousness and mind. It keeps on hiding my keys for some reason and stealing my socks in the washing machine.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
My whole house is chaos, to the point that it has evolved to have its own consciousness and mind. It keeps on hiding my keys for some reason and stealing my socks in the washing machine.
Magic?!
One should better live in the open, if that happens.
Regards

RRex

Premium Member
I see it as a simple circle.

Stuff in chaos coalesced to form the universe and it is ongoing. Stuff blows up and makes a mess, clouds of gas and gamma rays.

Bakers throw together nicely ordered bakery from a "chaos" of ingredients, then slobs like me decimate them with cups of strong, black coffee.

:custard::doughnut::cookie::shortcake::coffee:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
To expand upon this with an example.....
After many billions of years of chaotic interaction between energy, matter
& other stuff, we find the emergent property of life which enjoys bacon.
Who knows what future delights await?
To wake up and find it was all a dream.....the dreamer and the dream are one....the one that is all....

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
When that happens, I'll deal with that new reality then.
Yup...it'll be nice to relax with nothing to do because everything is getting done by the emergent awareness within....and as a bonus....listen to their never ending devotional songs of glory...excepting the slight distraction caused by the ruckus of those awful atheists.. :)

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
To wake up and find it was all a dream.....the dreamer and the dream are one....the one that is all....
G-d bestowed life to humans as a temporary existence, it is like a dream, one feels in a dream just like reality, but one wakes us up gets to know it was not.
Regards