• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Mossad responsible?

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
With two of the accused being caught, both Palestinian, it looks far more likely it was Hamas, is the culprit. Mosad are more professional.

Cheers

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It was done during negotations setting up an arms deal,
Israel had the most to gain from doing this.
Hamas could have done it on home ground far more easily.
hamas needs the arms, so it would not have been in its interest.

Israel has a long track record for political assassinations. Hamas does not.
Mossad has large numbers of Palastinians and others foreigners working for it.
They are often the fall guys.

Isral never admits to these things.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
With two of the accused being caught, both Palestinian, it looks far more likely it was Hamas, is the culprit. Mosad are more professional.
One of the two palestinians is a police officer in the Ramallah authority, and both of them are involved in meeting with the other Mossad elements. So how could it be Hamas the culprit?!!!!!!!!

Troublemane

Thats what I think too. The Mossad just got sloppy, and are trying to cast blame on someone else, now. But the fact they used ID's from Israeli citizens to do the hit is a little disturbing. What if it put those people in danger of a reprisal?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
As if such crimes are news to the Mossad, certainly none did it but them!
Then they should be applauded for surgically removing a disgusting tumor with little or no collateral damage ... as opposed to your friends who would simply blow themselves up at some falafel stand in the hopes of killing and maiming as many folk as possible while their family and friends, giddy with joy in the face of such carnage, would respond by passing out candy in celebration. Whoever rid us of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh has my sincere appreciation.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Then they should be applauded for surgically removing a disgusting tumor with little or no collateral damage ... as opposed to your friends who would simply blow themselves up at some falafel stand in the hopes of killing and maiming as many folk as possible while their family and friends, giddy with joy in the face of such carnage, would respond by passing out candy in celebration. Whoever rid us of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh has my sincere appreciation.

The only disgusting tumor is zionism.........Say whatever you want about him, but this wouldn't change the fact that he lived honorable life defending his country, and died as a martyr..... But you and the other zionists are losers!

croak

Trickster
Terrorist! Zionist! Makes me wish I had popcorn.

Jayhawker Soule said:
Which friends are these? Are we talking about those on the extreme end of the spectrum? Because there is definitely blood on both sides. You don't have the good 'doctor' on one side "surgically removing a disgusting tumor", with the crazy bloodthirsty suicidal maniacs on the other.

Because using innocent civilians' information to make false passports to enter a country for the soul purpose of killing a man cold-blank in his room, without considering the inevitable fallout or the potential risk to those innocent civilians.... There are always consequences. Take Sajdah's response, multiply it tenfold, and you'll understand that you've just reinstalled a hatred for Israel. Bravo, as if things weren't going well enough.

If someone on one side were to surgically pick off Netanyahu rather than the other side's waging war in a densely-populated city... does that work as well? No collateral damage... sounds amenable.

Sleep deprivation probably means I've ceased to make sense nearing the end of my post. xD I hope something can be salvaged from it, though.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Why thank you. :) I really do wish I had popcon; haven't had it in a while.
What can be better. international conspiracies and assassinations, popcorn, and an on line show of mutual shots of opposing sides? :cool: we might have to work on the script. but all in all, its good.

arimoff

The only disgusting tumor is zionism.........Say whatever you want about him, but this wouldn't change the fact that he lived honorable life defending his country, and died as a martyr..... But you and the other zionists are losers!

Jealousy. Jews are always good at what they do, regardless of what it is, starting with teachers and finishing with anything else. Speaking of loosers, I think you are running late for work in the grocery store, thats all you good for.

kai

ragamuffin
all speculation so far. it might come out in the wash, and personal attacks on each other wont help the discussion either. I speculate it could be Fatah seems a little sloppy for Mossad ghosts .

croak

Trickster
What can be better. international conspiracies and assassinations, popcorn, and an on line show of mutual shots of opposing sides? :cool: we might have to work on the script. but all in all, its good.
I think you're forgetting refreshments. D:

Jealousy. Jews are always good at what they do, regardless of what it is, starting with teachers and finishing with anything else. Speaking of loosers, I think you are running late for work in the grocery store, thats all you good for.
You've got the good and the bad with every culture. Positive stereotypes are still stereotypes, and stereotypes group all different kinds of people together.

But so we're clear, are you saying Muslims are only good as grocers? I'm sure there are good Muslim grocers, but you're forgetting the CEOs, the craftspeople, the clothes designers....