• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the moon getting nearer ?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Whatever Mr mediocre mind .

I am only pointing out the obvious. And if I have a mediocre mind that is very very bad news for you.

You are just like Joey. He really thought that he was speaking French, you really think that you are doing science. You are not. You could always try to learn. You might surprise yourself and find that you really can do work in the sciences once you learn the basics.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
The Moon moves annually AWAY from the Earth by 3.8 cm. This defies the standard thinking of gravitational forces and motions of celestial objects. And the Earth moves annually AWAY from the Sun by 15.6 cm.

The Standard Cosmology explain this by the speculative concept of "frame dragging" which just is an invention in order to explain what the scientists can´t explain in natural ways.

The expansive motion mentioned above, derives from the fact that our Solar System once was formed in the center of the Milky Way and was centrifugally expelled out in the galactic bars and further out in the galactic arm to it´s actual position.

This is confirmed by the observed galactic rotation curve which directly contradict the Newtonian motion of celestial objects around a gravitational center and his assumed "gravitational attraction".

Newton is completely out of the equation when it comes to gravitational matters in cosmos. (And so is Einstein with his strange speculations of "curved space time").

gnostic

The Lost One
10 + 15 = 25

Please don't get me started on what maths is just plain stupid .
Blunt, will you look and re-read Subduction Zone‘s post again?

It read:

Quick question what is 10 - (-15)?

SZ is telling you to subtract a negative number: -15.

When you subtracting a negative number (thus, -15), then the actual arithmetic action is addition, not subtraction.

If you have a calculator, and type exactly as it is, including the negative sign and the bracket, in this way:

10 - (-15)​

The answer on the calculator would be 25, not -5.

That you are arguing with me, just showed how embarrassing your arithmetic skills are.

ecco

Veteran Member
I have answered the gravity mechanism , answered light , answered motion , answered the beginning,
several other things !

You've not achieved that have you ?

Your the student when speaking to me .....

Clueless in math and grammar.

exchemist

Veteran Member
The Moon moves annually AWAY from the Earth by 3.8 cm. This defies the standard thinking of gravitational forces and motions of celestial objects.

[more nonsense snipped]
What rubbish. The moon moves away from the Earth due to absolutely standard Newtonian mechanics.

It is a result of tidal drag between the two, which slowly transfers angular momentum of the Earth's spin to the orbital motion of the moon, causing the Earth's spin to slow down and the moon to move a bit faster in its orbit and hence move further away. A textbook example of conservation of angular momentum.

james blunt

What rubbish. The moon moves away from the Earth due to absolutely standard Newtonian mechanics.

It is a result of tidal drag between the two, which slowly transfers angular momentum of the Earth's spin to the orbital motion of the moon, causing the Earth's spin to slow down and the moon to move a bit faster in its orbit and hence move further away. A textbook example of conservation of angular momentum.
What rubbish, if the moon increased its momentum it would fly off in a straight line . Real escape velocity .

james blunt

What a berk.
The moon is moving away because the N-field density is increasing . What this means to you is proportionate to the inverse , filling up from the center out .

Now I know your mediocre minds can't grasp this , but that is not my problem.

:warning:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What rubbish, if the moon increased its momentum it would fly off in a straight line . Real escape velocity .
When a person cannot even do simple addition that person tends to make huge errors.

Learn some math, it is really not all that difficult.

Let's begin with the number line. When you take 5 and ad 3 that means that one starts at 5 on the number line and moves to the right (assuming that this number line increases to the right) three spaces or integers. One ends up at 8.

I am sure that you understand that.