• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the moon getting nearer ?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Nope. Didn't say that or imply that.

You have a lot of learning to do. I bet that you do not even know why humid air rises. All else being equal humid air, air with water vapor in it, is lighter than dry air. Do you know why?
The+weight+of+humid+air+Mean+molecular+mass+of+dry+air:.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No , correct! you are behind the times and so outdated .
Please, you cannot even do basic addition. Why not try to learn a little math? Until you do you are only making yourself look foolish. You can write a fair schtick, you should be able to learn the basics of math.

james blunt

Please, you cannot even do basic addition. Why not try to learn a little math? Until you do you are only making yourself look foolish. You can write a fair schtick, you should be able to learn the basics of math.

I cannot do basic addition ?

Huh!

I can do some maths , it is only putting in inputs . You can't do maths , you are an inputter . I can make my own maths , can you ?

E=mc²

F=ma2

Isn't that maths ?

james blunt

Correct! We have a winner.

Most people think that because liquid water is much denser than air that humid air would also be denser. But if you understand the Ideal Gas Law you can see that density relies solely on molecular weight.
Humid air is denser but because of the denser it absorbs more energy and expands more than dry air to deceive you into thinking it is less dense .

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I cannot do basic addition ?

Huh!

I can do some maths , it is only putting in inputs . You can't do maths , you are an inputter . I can make my own maths , can you ?

E=mc²

F=ma2

Isn't that maths ?
Nope, those are formulas. Doing math would be solving problems using real world values with those formulas.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Humid air is denser but because of the denser it absorbs more energy and expands more than dry air to deceive you into thinking it is less dense .
Nope, one hundred percent wrong.

this is why you need to learn basic math. You cannot apply the formulas if you do not understand math.

james blunt

Nope, one hundred percent wrong.

this is why you need to learn basic math. You cannot apply the formulas if you do not understand math.
Before there was math there was no math . Somebody created the math and taught people what it meant !

So why can't you accept my math I'm teaching ?

Do you fear new things that bad ?

james blunt

Just for the record , relative to the Sun , the earth is massless and the net force on the scales is 0 .

added - maybe not the sky is blue .

james blunt

I have this

M = G F1 + F2

F1 = Q1 + q2

F2 = Q1 +q2

Q1 = -e

q2 = +1e

r = v

Satellites fly around the earth because of velocity and radius , not really that complex is it . Like a ball on a string going around a pole .

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have this

M = G F1 + F2

F1 = Q1 + q2

F2 = Q1 +q2

Q1 = -e

q2 = +1e

r = v

Satellites fly around the earth because of velocity and radius , not really that complex is it . Like a ball on a string going around a pole .
sadly you have no clue. You may fool yourself and the very few that have no science education at all, but to anyone that can do any math at all you are just like Joey trying to speak French:

james blunt

I have answered the gravity mechanism , answered light , answered motion , answered the beginning,
several other things !

You've not achieved that have you ?

Your the student when speaking to me .....