• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is The Hell Fire Justice

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Ronald said:
I suppose the wicked people who were drowned and the ones to burn up were shaking a fist at the loving God who had and has sent out many invitations to turn from evil and return to him and the Kingdom. Saying He is evil or wicked because you are is about a stupid a claim as can be made!

What if the "wicked" are not shaking their fists at God, but merely having homosexual relationships?

Ronald said:
He has said you choose either life or death! You chose! Either shout Hallelulyah or shut up and take your choice like the man you claimed to be.

How is this different from an Earthy dictator who demands you conform to his Party or you will die?

I choose death! For freedom is more precious than religious slaves make it out to be. "Give me liberty or give me death!"

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well, I'm glad I'm still not included.
Me neither. Tell you what, you bring the cards and I will bring the Cheeto's, ok. We'll get Buttercup and s2a to bring the beverages. Deal?

That doesn't answer my question, either. Amin said that not being a Muslim is akin to murder. Well, why?
The reason is so that no Muslim ever gets it into their silly head to leave Islam. In some ways it is like working for the Mafia -- you're in it for life whether you want to leave or not.

Ronald

What if the "wicked" are not shaking their fists at God, but merely having homosexual relationships?

How is this different from an Earthy dictator who demands you conform to his Party or you will die?

I choose death! For freedom is more precious than religious slaves make it out to be. "Give me liberty or give me death!"
Almost sounds manly! But it seems to me you are complaining that you are going to die because you chose to die!
Yeah, 17 pages on a ficticious ungodly event! Hell is the Grave for the Hebrew, but Greek Phylosophy gave us the 'Holding pen for lost souls." If God is Greek you have the fear of Hell! Otherwise you only have fear of death.
Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. How about that? Life giving words! Torah. De. 8:3.

Quit your kicking! And go ahead with your choice. But, take it like a man.

Shalom

~Amin~

God is the King
What blasphemy. This from a religion that teaches that the worst muslim is still

better than the best kaffir. I feel nothing but pity for you.

Peace
Ive read the Quran many times over (Praise God),
but i never came across this statement of your
is this a lie or can you kindly show me were?

mcteethinator

Idiosyncratic Muslim

That doesn't answer my question, either. Amin said that not being a Muslim is akin to murder. Well, why?

I personally disagree with that.

Disbelief in one of the hundreds of the religions in the world is hardly murder.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I personally disagree with that.

Disbelief in one of the hundreds of the religions in the world is hardly murder.
Wow. A voice of reason. That IS refreshing Mcteethinator. A heartfelt "welcome" to RF. Perhaps now we can get intelligent comments from a fine, lucid Muslim.

~Amin~

God is the King

Peace
Dear MaddLlama
im sorry didnt answer your question very buisy,
its basicly because you think that to dinie Gods,
existence is insignficant, but the reason we were
created was to love God with all our soul,heart,and
mind, now therefore this is the Greatest crime,
AND I DID NOT SAY NOT BEING A MUSLIM
PLEASE STOP MISGUIDING PEOPLE .
Sorry gotta go to work.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Ronald said:
Almost sounds manly! But it seems to me you are complaining that you are going to die because you chose to die!

It is more like being forced to die. Consider this scenario. Three guys are preparing to rape a girl. You know that if you fight these men, you will save the girl, but you will die in the process. If you have any morals and decided to save the girl, no one in their right mind would say you wanted death.

I cannot morally look away from the freakin' atrocities God comitted in the Old Testament (I cannot allow the girl to be raped). I do not want to die, but between death and abandoning all moral deceny, I do choose death.

"God says do what you wish, but make the wrong choice and you will be tortured for eternity in hell. That's not free will. It's like a man telling his girlfriend, do what you wish, but if you choose to leave me, I will track you down and blow your brains out. When a man says this we call him a psychopath. When god says the same we call him "loving" and build churches in his honor." - William C. Easttom II

Kcnorwood

I don't think there is anyone with a functioning mind that does not know there is Good and Evil.
And Evil must be destroyed.
I believe Evil is a Spirit that has turned from God.
I believe that Evil does enter the hearts of men.
How evil would a man have to be to be totally consumed along with Evil?
Do you think there may be some goodness in everyone that might survive?
There have been some pretty soulless people on earth. They are still being born.
God tells us the worst is yet to come.
Evil's days are numbered just like the hairs on your head.

Well does that mean Your God should be destoyed too?
7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Sounds like to me he's evil too.
Isaiah 45:7 says

love

tri-polar optimist
Well does that mean Your God should be destoyed too?
7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Sounds like to me he's evil too.
Isaiah 45:7 says
Isaiah 45:8
Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

Read post number 147 please.

Kcnorwood

Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

Read post number 147 please.

I'll take that as a yes he's evil. :D

~Amin~

God is the King

True freedom is more precious the Commands of
God sets us free from bondage ,slavery ,evil lusts,
and desires.

~Amin~

God is the King
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STATEMENT.

love

tri-polar optimist
I'll take that as a yes he's evil. :D

Kind of like Burger King. Have it your way.

God is my source of love.How can I view Him as evil?
I see His love all around me.I am in wonder and awe of life and nature. Of the universe that we cannot begin to perceive.I know how insignificant I am. But He loves me.

~Amin~

God is the King
What blasphemy. This from a religion that teaches that the worst muslim is still

better than the best kaffir. I feel nothing but pity for you.
peace
Ill kindly reask were did you get this nonsense?
Please dont lie shows how weak your argument is.
Can you show us were in the Quran?

Kcnorwood

Kind of like Burger King. Have it your way.

God is my source of love.How can I view Him as evil?
I see His love all around me.I am in wonder and awe of life and nature. Of the universe that we cannot begin to perceive.I know how insignificant I am. But He loves me.

I guess if that's your idea of love then have at it! Yeah he loves you but he'll sent you to hell without a second thought. I don't know of any parents that would do that.

~Amin~

God is the King
I guess if that's your idea of love then have at it! Yeah he loves you but he'll sent you to hell without a second thought. I don't know of any parents that would do that.
How do you define love?
does God have to put killers,child molesters,etc
into paradise to demonstrate His love?
what kind of love is that were's the justice?