• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is The Hell Fire Justice

~Amin~

God is the King
What is God's motive for judging others? What is the purpose or function for God to seek justice?
For there to be true love, Peace, and Harmony
there must alo be justice .God Almighty
doesnt seek justice One of His Attributes is that
He is The All Just , it is we who should seek
justice because we see the SERIOUS problems that
fall upon man when he Disobeys God.

blackout

Violet.
The Catholic "Fatima" shrine I used to attend all the time...
preached "Hell Fire" ALL THE TIME.

A couple years back,
their whole chappel went up in flames.

Is that some kind of justice?

The Great Architect

The Catholic "Fatima" shrine I used to attend all the time...
preached "Hell Fire" ALL THE TIME.

A couple years back,
their whole chappel went up in flames.

Is that some kind of justice?
I think so. I almost feel like laughing, but I probably shouldn't. After all, that was a place of worship for many people, which is now lost. Still, the poetic justice is funny.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I think so. I almost feel like laughing, but I probably shouldn't. After all, that was a place of worship for many people, which is now lost. Still, the poetic justice is funny.
I know what you mean. I often get the giggles when I see a church on the news that has been destroyed by a tornado. I'm usually thinking, "Hmm, I guess they weren't walking with God today!"

Popeyesays

There's a reverse twist on this one from a high school girl friend who "found Christ" after a couple years of "free-love" lifestyle.

She'd hung a poster image of Buddha on her apartment wall. Two days later she had a fire along that wall that burned everything BUT the poster of Buddha. She took that as a sign that Buddha was a devil and went back to Christ--with a vengeance,

Now, from that frame of reference the real proof would have been ifthe poster burned and everything else was untouched. Right?

Regards,
Scott

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
There's a reverse twist on this one from a high school girl friend who "found Christ" after a couple years of "free-love" lifestyle.

She'd hung a poster image of Buddha on her apartment wall. Two days later she had a fire along that wall that burned everything BUT the poster of Buddha. She took that as a sign that Buddha was a devil and went back to Christ--with a vengeance,

Now, from that frame of reference the real proof would have been ifthe poster burned and everything else was untouched. Right?

Regards,
Scott
It is always fascinating how people see what they want to isn't it?

You sit and debate an imaginary hell as quoted from the ficticious fairy tale known as the bible. If the bible can't get the true age of mankind correct, the orbit of the sun correct, the geographic location of the flood correct then how can you take the notion of hell fire as correct. Religion trades on fear, intimidation and threats. Your god is jealous, vengeful, wrathful, and quote from the bible ' god is no respecter of persons'.
It is quite clear from the state of the world today that man is definitely made in god's image.
However, seeing as though we are quoting your fairy tales what does this mean exactly:

God forbade Israel to torture children with fire in Molech worship, condemning it and calling it an abomination which never came into His mind. -- Leviticus 18:21; 20,2-5; Jeremiah 19:5; 32:34, 35.

If torturous hell fire never came into his mind how the heck did eternal hell come into the picture. Never came into his mind means exactly that!

jwilder

i believe that God has given us every chance to avoid eternity in hell. i believe God has given us freewill to choose how we live our life. whether we choose to live our life indulging our sinful nature or not, i believe we, in eternity will recieve what we deserve. i believe that those who do choose to reject christ as their saviour and indulge in the sinfulness of there nature will in the end get what they deserve. i mean the bible has warned us about the realness of heaven and hell and what it requires to get to heaven and steer away from living an eternity in hell fire.