• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is The Hell Fire Justice

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Roli, superior power and intelligence does not equal superior morality. Listen to what Paul says in 1 Corinthians, "And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity[Love], I am nothing." We can deduce that an eternal hell is not an act of love and therefore makes God nothing. That is, if you believe your own Scriptures.

~Amin~

God is the King
Can you elaborate on this using scripture as a basis for your undestanding?
Peace
If you look at page number 12 on this
thread youll find evidence from the
Holy Bible.
The main body ie majority of christians except
the existence of hell,but there are a minority,
who use a different version.
Ill encourage you to read through this thread
and i pray your questions are answered.
Peace.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Peace
If you look at page number 12 on this
thread youll find evidence from the
Holy Bible.
The main body ie majority of christians except
the existence of hell,but there are a minority,
who use a different version.
Ill encourage you to read through this thread
and i pray your questions are answered.
Peace.
These prove the opposite of the point I was asking that person to clarify with scripture.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Roli, superior power and intelligence does not equal superior morality. Listen to what Paul says in 1 Corinthians, "And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity[Love], I am nothing." We can deduce that an eternal hell is not an act of love and therefore makes God nothing. That is, if you believe your own Scriptures.
That's assuming God doesn't have charity.

LoveNeverFails

Something of a Dreamer...
Hell is not eternal. It is reformative.

Trinitarian Universalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • Hell, as described in the bible, exists
It is partially here as the Kingdom of Darkness that all men are born into. It will be fully present for those who persist in rejecting God's gift of salvation. However, God's grace and gift of faith reaches everyone while they are dead in their sins (Eph. 2:1, Col. 2:13) and there is no biblical text that says His mercy and gift of salvation will end when one dies physically.[12] Jesus Christ is proclaimed to be the Lord of the dead and the living (Rom. 14:9).
  • Hell is not retribution but rehabilitation
The suffering in hell is the anguish of a soul persisting in rebellion against God, or the shame of a soul when it realizes how much it has sinned against a holy God as well as profound regret for what might have been
  • True justice is restoration and reconciliation
Justice is not fully met by punishing wrongdoers. True justice is
  • restoration of what was stolen or destroyed
  • repentance and reformation of the sinner
  • reconciliation between the sinner and God and the person(s) sinned against
  • The final word God speaks to Mankind is always reconciliation and redemption
Sodom is portrayed as a very wicked place that was judged by God and destroyed by burning sulfur (Gen. 19:1-29). Jude writes that they "suffered the punishment of eternal fire" (Jude 1:7). But Jesus knew what circumstances would have brought the people of Sodom to repentance and aknowledgement of God (Matt. 11:23). The last word God speaks over Sodom is restoration in an eschatological prophecy by Ezekiel (Ezk. 16:53-55).

~Amin~

God is the King
These prove the opposite of the point I was asking that person to clarify with scripture.
O MY GOD! I BESEECH THEE THROUGH THY NAMES:
O OUR SUSTAINER;
OUR GOD;
OUR LORD;
OUR MASTER;
OUR HELPER;
OUR PROTECTOR;
OUR RULER;
OUR PROVIDER;
OUR EVIDENCE;
OUR SUCCOURER-
GLORY BE UNTO THEE, THOU ART WITHOUT
PARTNER OR FAULT! THERES NO gOD BUT THEE!
MERCY,MERCY, DELIVER US FROM HELL-FIRE.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
The Hell fire's most have spoken of is coming here....Mohammed clearly related that the weight of an atom counts on judgement day.....Yeshua clearly related here would be set ablaze, as did most prophets in the Bible.....it is just all of you are denying such an occurrence.

Also by saying hell is some place different to here, you deny the omnipresence of God….God made heaven and earth…..why would God make something that is not good?

Gabreil

Gabreil
God made heaven and earth…..why would God make something that is not good?[/quote]
because there are evil doers on earth they need to be punished

wizanda

Premium Member
because there are evil doers on earth they need to be punished
Why what is Evil in your eyes? I thought it was the opposite to live....so do you say it is right to remove peoples and which peoples is it you want to remove?

Gabreil

Gabreil
Why what is Evil in your eyes? I thought it was the opposite to live....so do you say it is right to remove peoples and which peoples is it you want to remove?
God is all about justice thats why he created hevan and hell and im not denying
judgement day.

wizanda

Premium Member
judgement day.
Could you tell me in the Quran, where it says Allah made hell?
Hear it is spoken of, yet does it say Allah made it?
If not, where did it come from, if Allah is all knowing?

w00t

There is absolutely NO justice in anyone burning in hell forever and ever, even if that was physically possible. Not even Saddam or Hilter deeserved that. There is something seriously wrong with the mentality of Christians who think that is a reasonable punishment for wrong-doers, let alone people whose only fault is that they are not Christians!

wizanda

Premium Member
Christians in a Biblical perspective are Pharisees, so forget saying you have some sort of prize for saying you follow Yeshua, when clearly peacemakers are the narrow path between all perspectives...

As for Sheol/hell it’s the lower dimension at present, so where quantum’s loose stability i.e. soil....
How do i know this, as i had a NDE ([FONT=&quot](Near Death Experience)[/FONT]) at 23 and saw both heaven and hell....i only came back to write music, in the hopes if we could reach enough people with uniolove, it would be like the days of Jonah (Zan-Nun) and held back.....
Yet after spending years now actually wasting my time discussing and publishing this, have got no where, as people like their traditions passed down.

~Amin~

God is the King
How do i know this, as i had a NDE ([FONT=&quot](Near Death Experience)[/FONT]) at 23 and saw both heaven and hell....
Yet after spending years now actually wasting my time discussing and publishing this, have got no where, as people like their traditions passed down.
My dear Brother in humanity
I pray for you and myself that
the Almighty Allows us to understand
revelation.
I AM A NEW MUSLIM SO i FOLLOW NOT
TRADITIONS PASSED DOWN.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Gabreil said:
judgement day.

I have to have a speech ready for Judgement day. It'll start off something like this:

"God, see that girl you are torturing over there. That is your Daughter you Fuc*ing worthless ba**ard!"

Gabreil

Gabreil
There is absolutely NO justice in anyone burning in hell forever and ever, even if that was physically possible. Not even Saddam or Hilter deeserved that. There is something seriously wrong with the mentality of Christians who think that is a reasonable punishment for wrong-doers, let alone people whose only fault is that they are not Christians!

Ok can u please tell me how it is justice for a good and a bad person to go to the same place. (Heven):)
And is it justice for a person to go to jail for life.

(with all my love and respect)