• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the height 5'8 1/2" still short?

Renji

As others have stated, it really kind of depends on where you live and your race/ethnicity as to what is "average". You seem a pretty good height for where you are and who you are. And hey, you're an inch taller than Ryan Seacrest and his height doesn't seem to hinder his ability to be absolutely everywhere and be paid gobs of money. :p
I was actually wondering what will happen or how it looks like if I replace him on A.I. And hey, vote for HeeJun Han. :D

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
That's my height.:p Am I short? Just asking coz some of my friends (and cousins who are mostly 6 footers) think that I'm short, but some would say that I'm tall. Kinda confused.:D
Depends upon your PoV.
Or more specifically the PoV of those you ask.

I am 6 foot.
So to me you are short.
My daughter is 4 foot ten inches.
So to her you would be tall.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
Your height would only be a hindrance for attracting certain women if you were a few inches shorter. I wouldn't worry about it. Unless you like women who are six feet, you're within a respectable range.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
That's my height.:p Am I short? Just asking coz some of my friends (and cousins who are mostly 6 footers) think that I'm short, but some would say that I'm tall. Kinda confused.:D
For an Asian male, I'd say you're probably about average in height. You'd probably be considered short for an American male. Look... three or four more inches of hotness, and you'd boil over.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I'll really try bro. And yeah bro, if you're here in Asia, you're not really that short. Personality compensates too I think.

Don't say "I think" after saying something that's true! You're a good person, and the personality shows that. No matter how "perfect" someone's outside is, if they have an ugly personality, they won't get far.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I was actually wondering what will happen or how it looks like if I replace him on A.I. And hey, vote for HeeJun Han. :D

I liked him at first, but I really think he should have been the one to go this week. I don't think he has the chops to really win it anyway.

Renji

I liked him at first, but I really think he should have been the one to go this week. I don't think he has the chops to really win it anyway.

He could have done serious stuff last week, I just hope he does better this time. I love Jessica Sanchez too. Amazing.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
4'11"

I'm tiny. Teeny tiny itty bitty. I'm unique. It doesn't make me a better person than anyone else, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sounds so cute! :hearts: I have a thing for petite women.

Renji don't be so self concious about something so silly! Does it really matter how tall you are?

Dezzie

You are only short to them because they are taller. I don't think 5'8" is short... but... I'm only 5'4"! :)

Viker

Häxan
A guy isn't "short" unless he's under 5'7". You're shorter than me but probably smarter or less crazy than me so the universe is once again in balance.