• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the blood clot / brain injury Hillary incurred a reason weighing against her as president

Perditus

へびつかい座
Is the blood clot/brain injury Hillary incurred a reason weighing against her as president?
Clearly her injury continues to impact her health. She takes unexpected breaks and needs assistance getting into and out of vehicles and up onto and down off of stage.
She is also still wearing the Fresnel lens on her eyeglasses.

People should be asking serious questions about her physical ability to take on the Office of the President.

whirlingmerc

She can't remember even one securty briefing... but really ... lets she she really can't and she's telling the truth not merely constructing a wobbly defense.

What does that say about her poor management when she surrounds herself with people who can't remind her of important things they see?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Even if Hillery had one quarter of a brain it would still be more that what Trump has.

Trumps-Brain.jpg

whirlingmerc

This stuff is just conspiracy nonsense.

Let me know when Trump releases a serious medical report for himself.

My dear Fantome, this was from the FBI report as to Hillary's defense of herself. Are you saying the FBI is part of a 'conspiracy' now?
The reality is if HIllary can't remember ANY of her security briefings then you would never know is she can recall any briefing or strategic information. It seems that weighs against her as executive role.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
My dear Fantome, this was from the FBI report as to Hillary's defense of herself. Are you saying the FBI is part of a 'conspiracy' now?
The reality is if HIllary can't remember ANY of her security briefings then you would never know is she can recall any briefing or strategic information. It seems that weighs against her as executive role.
Yes, she had a concussion. I realise that. But her medical records indicate that there is no problem now. You do know that concussions heal don't you? I had a broken arm when I was ten, but it works fine now.

Still, let me know when Donald releases any medical information that is not just a joke.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The medical report released by WikiLeaks indicates she has dementia.
The upcoming debates will be really interesting in this respect. I am betting that one of these two candidates will prove to be much superior to the other when it comes to remembering and understanding detailed policies. One of these two candidates will be able to demonstrate a much greater understanding of foreign policy, diplomacy and military strategy. And the other candidate will show a complete ignorance of world issues and a childishly simplistic viewpoint and will attempt to compensate for their lack of knowledge by launching pathetic playground taunts.

Remember that at the debates they will not have prewritten speeches on teleprompters, and they will not have roaring crowds to pump them up. We will see who can recall information and who can understand it.

Last edited:

Perditus

へびつかい座
Subcortical vascular dementia (SVD) is a small vessel disease with dementia that exhibits relatively uniform clinical and pathological features and constitutes approximately half of vascular dementia (VaD) cases. This subtype is further classified into Binswanger's disease and multiple lacunar infarctions. The former is characterized by diffuse white matter lesions, and the latter is characterized by lacunar infarctions. Both of these entities are related to hypertensive small vessel changes. Subcortical vascular dementia may exhibit slowly progressive vascular Parkinsonism and dementia but can be differentiated from Alzheimer's disease because it is associated with more extensive white matter lesions, less severe hippocampal atrophy and the absence of cerebral amyloid angiopathy (CAA), which may be indicated radiologically by lobar microbleeds, cortical subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) and cortical microinfarctions. Cerebral amyloid angiopathy may manifest as dementia and constitute the cortical type counterpart of SVD in small vessel disease with dementia.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Read further down the page -

"subcortical vascular dementia".
And that is not a link. I want a source, not a pretty picture. I don't know where this came from. You could have printed that up yourself for all I know. What is your source?

Anyone can make a picture and pretend it is a medical report.

Trumps-Brain.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Possible presidential infirmity is why we have Veeps.
Thank Odin that Obama never had to leave office!