• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Bible clear about who will inherit the Kingdom of God?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

So it was only Israel that were sinners? If the other Nations didn't have the law, sin wasn't counted against them.

I find there were warnings to the pagan nations who became involved with ancient Israel.
Egypt would be one example. The people were forewarned but many chose Not to side with ancient Israel.
Please notice besides Pharaoh there were Egyptians who sided against Israel as found at 1 Samuel 6:6.
It would seem, that after the warnings, their deliberate sins could possibly be held against them.
In other words, there might be No future resurrection for them.

According to Scripture we pay a price for sinning. The price tag that sin pays is: death - Romans 6:7; Romans 6:23.
So, since sin and death spread to everyone through father Adam, then all sin.
As far as sin being counted against them: Their death then stamps the price tag of sin as being Paid in full.
As Romans 6:7 says that ' death ' frees or acquits a person. So, just as a governor can pardon a person so the crime charges do Not stick, Jesus can pardon a person so the sin charges do Not stick.
Since we can Not resurrect oneself or another, then we need someone who can resurrect us.
Jesus can and will resurrect mankind because Jesus has the keys to unlock death according to Revelation 1:18.
There is an 'unforgivable sin' that is Not covered by Jesus' ransom for mankind as mentioned at Matthew 12:32 and Hebrews 6:4-6. That is why Matthew 20:28 says Jesus' random covers MANY and does Not say All.

I think you might find Acts of the Apostles 24:15 to be of interest because it mentions there are two (2) classes that will have a future resurrection. Both the righteous people and unrighteous people. That would include people of the Nations who did Not have the Mosaic Law. According to Psalms 92:7 it is the wicked who will perish (be destroyed) because they refuse to repent as mentioned at 2 Peter 3:9. A person would have to be forewarned in order to repent. The times of ignorance is now past according to Acts of the Apostles 17:30-31.
As far as those people of the nations as mentioned above, please note Revelation 22:2 because there it says mankind will see the return of the Genesis ' tree of life ' on Earth for the purpose of healing for earth's nations.
Jesus will fulfill Revelation 22:2 which is in connection to God's promise to father Abraham at Genesis 22:18; 12:3 that ALL nations of Earth will be blessed. Blessed with the benefit of healing for earth's nation(s).

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What does Jesus have to do with the OT? Nothing!
Romans 4:3 (ESV Strong's) 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.”
Galatians 3:5-6 (ESV Strong's) 5 Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith— 6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?
Matthew 8:11 (ESV Strong's) 11 I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven,

Jesus has everything to do with the OT because Jesus will fulfill God's promise to father Abraham.
God promised Abraham that ALL families of Earth will be blessed at Genesis 12:3,
God promised Abraham that ALL nations of Earth will be blessed at Genesis 22:18
Blessed with ' healing ' for earth's nations according to Revelation 22:2 ( through Christ resurrecting people).
Abraham has Not yet seen God's promise according to Hebrews 11:13; Hebrews 11:17-19: Hebrews 11:39.
Perhaps you recall that only one of Abraham's sons (Isaac) would prove to be connected to the seed of blessing.
The 1st-century Jews were looking for just one person, one Messiah or Christ, who would bless mankind.
( John 1:25; John 7:41; John 8:39-41)
Since you mentioned to OT, then please notice 2 Samuel 7:8 in connection to King David.
Jesus was the descendant of David, and Jesus would be that promised ' seed ' (offspring) - 2 Samuel 7:12-16.
Jesus proved to be that promised ' seed ' of the first prophecy of Genesis 3:15.

I find that Matthew 8:11-12 is also a parallel to Luke 13:28-30.
Verse 30 mentions those who will be first.
Please notice Revelation 20:6 because there are those who do have a first or an earlier resurrection.
They reign with Christ for a thousand years over Earth serving as kings and priests according to Revelation 5:9-10.
So, those 1st-century faithful Jews following Jesus had the first opportunity, whereas the fleshly or natural Jews who did Not accept Christ would Not recline in the kingdom of the heavens.
The ungrateful first or religiously favored Jews (who took pride in being descendants of Abraham) but who did Not accept Jesus will be ' last ' or Not be part of those who have that first or earlier resurrection of Rev. 20:6.
The people of Acts of the Apostles 24:15 can have a ' future ' resurrection back to life on Earth.
That is why the verse uses the ' future tense ' there that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection........ for them.

Muffled

Jesus in me
How can you fail to see this, from psalm 72, even 37, and Daniel chapter 7?

I believe I did quote enough material for this to be apparent. There are enough Bibles out there for you to verify that Ps. 72 contains what I said it did.

Please show me the word Heaven in the psalm and I will admit you are right.

I believe you added 37 but the same goes for it.

I believe I read it and it did not appear. You must be seeing things that are not there or forcing a concept onto a passage that does not contain it.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I suppose you believe resurrecting zombie man walked on water saved your Sin cos your g-g-g-grandmother ate a fruit cos tempted by a snake. At least i can provide contemporary evidence dating to the 1st Century CE, all you can provide is Late-later 11th century CE translated unoriginal text.

I believe your supposition is incorrect.

I believe Jesus walked on water, I do not believe He was a zombie or that He is continually resurrecting since once was enough,

I believe He has no rfeason tosave me sin and am very happy He got rid of it.

I believe I can't vouch for anyone that far back but my grandmother was a good influence on me. Love makes a difference.

I believe the Adamic race fell from grace because Eve was tempted by Hel who is a shapeshifter and could easily have presented her/him self as a serpentine person. I have very little DNA from the Adamic race. I am mostly descended from the Caucasian races of Dwarves and Wolves.

I believe you should do your best but my guess is that it comes from man and not from God.

I believe it is faithful to the original text and therfore from God who knows all.

Muffled

Jesus in me
When an unrighteous person who died with sinful thoughts is resurrected back to happy-and-healthy physical life on Earth, then that unrighteous person will have the opportunity at that time to still repent. No double jeopardy for previous sins as the dead are freed or acquitted from sin. The unrighteous are Not classed with the wicked.
'Death' stamps the price tag of sin as stamped 'Paid in Full ' according to Romans 6:23,7.
That is why Acts of the Apostles 24:15 uses the ' future tense ' that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection of both the righteous and unrighteous. No resurrection for the destroyed wicked as per Psalms 92:7 because the wicked are destroyed forever.

They are not resurrected but are reborn and God's judgement will determine how happy and healthy the person will be.

I believe that is how it works.

I believe that depends on whether the person paid for their sins int the previous life or not.

I don't believe that is what it is saying. I believe it simply means the person can't commit any more physical sins until their next physical life.

I am not sure what Paul is talking about. Maybe it was something the Jews believed. Since Paul isn't preaching theology there is no guarantee that what the Jews believe is accurate.

I believe there may be different ideas of what destroyed means. If destroyed means not having a happy and healthy life I would agree.

Grandliseur

Please show me the word Heaven in the psalm and I will admit you are right.

I believe you added 37 but the same goes for it.

I believe I read it and it did not appear. You must be seeing things that are not there or forcing a concept onto a passage that does not contain it.
Funny person! That is so funny. People are not going to live in heaven; people are going to live on earth remade into a paradise under Christ's kingdom rule.

This teaching about people going to heaven or a hell of torment is so untrue for the general human being.

Magus

Funny person! That is so funny. People are not going to live in heaven; people are going to live on earth remade into a paradise under Christ's kingdom rule.

This teaching about people going to heaven or a hell of torment is so untrue for the general human being.

The Israel at this moment isn't a Kingdom, it's just the republic of New Poland, so what other contenders are they, the Old Testament never phrases the term 'Kingdom of God', in Book of Daniel it simply refers to the Kingdoms given to the fake King Cyrus' ( alias of Alexander the Great) , the one depicted with two horns cos of his use of battering rams to tear down the walls of Jericho, Jews not tell you why they blow ram horns?

Judea in the 1st century was an insignificant speck of the roman empire with crazy foreskin chopping Jews , even helpless 8 day old baby Jesus was subjected to painful foreskin mutilation
as you read in Luke 2:21, no wonder Jesus hated Jews.

Last edited:

Grandliseur

The Israel at this moment isn't a Kingdom, it's just the republic of New Poland, so what other contenders are they, the Old Testament never phrases the term 'Kingdom of God', in Book of Daniel it simply refers to the Kingdoms given to the fake King Cyrus' ( alias of Alexander the Great) , the one depicted with two horns cos of his use of battering rams to tear down the walls of Jericho, Jews not tell you why they blow ram horns?

Judea in the 1st century was an insignificant speck of the roman empire with crazy foreskin chopping Jews , even helpless 8 day old baby Jesus was subjected to painful foreskin mutilation
as you read in Luke 2:21, no wonder Jesus hated Jews.
The problem with Biblical knowledge and understanding is that it is limited to what each person understands.

The teaching is that the Israel in prophecy refers not to some small country in the Middle East. It many times refers to the entire earth. The scriptures in Psalm 72, 37 did not even use the name of Israel, instead it shows a rulership from sea to sea, limitless over the whole earth.

Let me re-iterate:
Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of the heavens set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the sovereignty thereof shall not be left to another people: it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, but itself shall stand for ever.
7: 13 I saw in the night visions, and behold, there came with the clouds of heaven one like a son of man, and he came up even to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Ps 72:5 They shall fear thee as long as sun and moon endure, from generation to generation. 6 He shall come down like rain on the mown grass, as showers that water the earth. 7 In his days shall the righteous flourish, and abundance of peace till the moon be no more. 8 And he shall have dominion from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
37:9 For evil-doers shall be cut off; but those that wait on Jehovah, they shall possess the land. 10 For yet a little while, and the wicked is not; and thou considerest his place, but he is not. 11 But the meek shall possess the land, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of prosperity.​

Please read these scriptures and have in mind that this is the Kingdom of God, of heaven, of Christ, where he shall rule the entire earth in peace. Not even once in those scriptures is the word Israel mentioned. But, it is clear that in prophecies that are about the kingdom, this refers to the entire earth.

Magus

Book of Daniel as allot of historical contradictions , Daniel puts himself during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar II and Darius III whom lived 200 years apart completely, and ignores the existence
of King Nebonidus, also, the author of Daniel wrote the Book of Genesis and creates a duplicate of Daniel, known as Joseph and turns Nebuchadnezzar II into a Pharaoh of Egypt, most likely
referring to the Nectonebo II, the political forefather of Alexander Cyrus .

Book of Daniel is anachronistic ( the opposite of prophetic ) , No one existed in Ancient times with psychic powers writing about future events.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
Most Christians believe that a person must be saved to make it into the Kingdom of God. Is that true and only that?

Ro 10:9 because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:

But what of those who do all that but don't know Jesus?

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Then we have people who still have a problem with sin. What about them.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Indeed it does.Every one who doesnt post on religipus forums gets in, us, forget it!! We are doomed to an eternity worse than hell. Arguing about religious texts. If you are even reading this you are doomed already. Oh **** so am i arrrrgh.