• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Science the Whore of Babylon? (Bible term)

Vouthon

Dominus Deus tuus ignis consumens est
Staff member
Premium Member
I have been told multiple times that I, in fact, am the Whore of Babylon.

Science can take a hike, then. That crown is mine.

;) :tridentemblem:

Who is the Antichrist?

chrome_screenshot_1627082994192.png

BothCrazyAntelope-max-1mb.gif

You are backwards. mark of the beast is evil that tries to make good look evil by causing a mark on them. He causeth both rich and poor great and small to receive the mark. If someone knows gods truth then marks servants are sent to make him look bad is "the mark of the beast" why the hell would evil have its own mark on them to show everyone they are evil..silly

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Science has done two things: created viruses for bio-weaponry (to reduce the less rich population), and created the shots against them. Business and pleasure.
Why blame science. God created thousands of them, for humans as well as animals. God created the base virus in bats.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Is this a variation on the “Guns don’t kill people, people do” defence beloved of the NRA?
Perhaps. I'm not an NRA supporter, and I've never owned (or wanted) a gun. However, I have no obection to responsible people owning guns. I do think that a licence is appropriate -- after all, I must licence my vehicle and I must have a licence to drive it. And I must follow a number of rules of the road, including alcohol and drug use, if I want to keep both.