• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Science Necessary...

rational experiences

Veteran Member
All human problems began with the designer. Scientist. Men as one man agreeing.

The great architect first built his design how to be a liar rich greedy destroyer. An equal just a human by the way taught to everyone......then built his science to achieve his status I own everything on God O the earth.

I abstract it. All things I use.
I grow it.

You slave family died harmed... pay me. I own it I pretended I was a God.

His story a liar. A group of the same one minded man. Just lots of them.

God O earth destroys you his preaching as the scientist who caused it. God is evil he says in his own evil thin king human mind. The inventor of all causes.

So he says G O D is his the creator O body splits moves interacts then causes change. My thesis about what is a God term.

G O D O cell DD back into OO G spiral swirl.

He is a healer. Medical. Science biology aware. Natural human always first.

We always had our natural medical practitioner with us who knew life in health saving. Nature healing products.

O the ovary of ova ovah he said a God as it splits moves by design the activity a G O D function. Just description of why he said humans were GOD. By medical terms only.

We always used medical science in self presence.

Did we need inventive science?

No. You are life's destroyer.

As you built machines that you had to give life to....resources. and invented to threaten coerce harm us. Human family natural life on one body.

O fused earth God not splitting. Yet his tectonic carpenter I build is about splitting O gods body himself. O planet earth.

We were better off living toiling naturally...using inventive reasoning that supported a happy healthy life.

No we never needed you scientist ever. And now you know you said an ovary was your God is about as ridiculous a theist as a human you really are.

PureX

Veteran Member
Does Religion have to justify itself to science?
No, but it does need to align itself with reality as we know it, or it is nothing more than an invitation to insanity. Our knowledge of physical function is incomplete and often inaccurate, but it's all we have to our advantage. To ignore it would be both foolish and dangerous. On the other hand, to presume it's all there is to know, or all we need to know, is equally foolish and dangerous.

Last edited:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Religion has to justify itself to truth, as does Science...
Eventually both are adjusted to comply with reality.
They both have a long way to go in balancing fact with belief.
Eventually they will match.

Most of the Science I was taught as a boy has now been corrected, some of it a number of times. however most of the basic principals have withstood the test of time and further research.
The positions of the various churches on numerous issues have also changed.

In that time the Church going population of the UK has massively reduced with thousands of churches closed and with now a fraction of the number of priests. Many people show a marked change to their religious beliefs.

Belief in religion and and reliance on science are not directly related, but one clearly influences the other in peoples minds.

It is very damaging to a religion to deny well established science.

Audie

Veteran Member
No, but it does need to align itself with reality as we know it, or it is nothing more than an invitation to insanity. Our knowledge of physical function is incomplete and often inaccurate, but it's all we have to our advantage. To ignore it would be both foolish and dangerous. On the other hand, to presume it's all there is to know, or all we need to know, is equally foolish and dangerous.

Yes, the grim spectre of religionism
so prevalent in these pages.

Audie

Veteran Member
Religion has to justify itself to truth, as does Science...
Eventually both are adjusted to comply with reality.
They both have a long way to go in balancing fact with belief.
Eventually they will match.

Most of the Science I was taught as a boy has now been corrected, some of it a number of times. however most of the basic principals have withstood the test of time and further research.
The positions of the various churches on numerous issues have also changed.

In that time the Church going population of the UK has massively reduced with thousands of churches closed and with now a fraction of the number of priests. Many people show a marked change to their religious beliefs.

Belief in religion and and reliance on science are not directly related, but one clearly influences the other in peoples minds.

It is very damaging to a religion to deny well established science.
Examples of most science thst changed?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Examples of most science thst changed?

In the late 40's science as taught was very different to today. Organic chemistry was largely a mystery. So was very difficult to understand. Light was taught as wave theory. Photons thought known about, were not fully accepted.
Atomic theory was largely outside the text books. And particle theory was not taught.

Every thing to do with computers was in the future. As were transistors that made modern life possible.

Audie

Veteran Member
In the late 40's science as taught was very different to today. Organic chemistry was largely a mystery. So was very difficult to understand. Light was taught as wave theory. Photons thought known about, were not fully accepted.
Atomic theory was largely outside the text books. And particle theory was not taught.

Every thing to do with computers was in the future. As were transistors that made modern life possible.

So added to rather than changed.

And theoretical physics is not all of science.

Anyway, sure, science adapts and grows,
religions tend to be stagnant.

Audie

Veteran Member
And of 'scientism'; both equally foolish and dangerous.

But unlike religionism, no actual examples have been reported on RF.
And if such deviant thunking occurs at all.
it is deviant rather than thematic, while it is the
essence of much religion.

What btw, since you mentioned it, is dangerous about " scientism"?

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Does Religion have to justify itself to science?
IMO, yes.

Science is the attempt to ascertain truths objectively, thus if one is in a religion that negates objectively derived evidence then, imo, it is likely bogus. I left the Christian denomination that I grew up in because of its anti-science position especially on the ToE, eventually converting to one that accepted basic science.

Audie

Veteran Member
IMO, yes.

Science is the attempt to ascertain truths objectively, thus if one is in a religion that negates objectively derived evidence then, imo, it is likely bogus. I left the Christian denomination that I grew up in because of its anti-science position especially on the ToE, eventually converting to one that accepted basic science.
Get too much of that and youve a national
security problem. A more and more serious one, that is.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science human theories only first owned no proof.

Image vision reaction burning stopped. Cooling recorded the vision. First place vision cooled evolved to exist the vision.

Presence man. Every thing by evolution caused cooling again. Two natural historic events cooled. The exact place is the exact heavens also.

Says by belief pretend I am safe in my evolved atmosphere to do a ground mass reaction. Lied. First theist is pretend only.

Wanted light constant which is a space voiding action. Keeping burning outside in space.

Lied again about light first presence as it is hot.

Lived in water oxygen cool state.

Invented fallout himself. By science knows he does.

Today says he can use fallout direct to new machine. Yet it is already a cause of ground converting science.

So his science is already a cause of life sacrificed dying.

His new model intent to increase the mass of fallout that the heavens does not own naturally.

As all causes even though science introduced cause is natural.

First his machine does not exist. Is not designed is not built. Is not reacting.

Thesis visionary mind about natural owned fallout.

Then he increases fallout mass. First machine already doubled fallout causes why life is being increasingly attacked dying early age death.

Theist today experimenting lies. Is using earths heavens as a thesis. His experiments.

Copies what his psyche says. Radiation the effect naturally doubled by machine. New machine would triple effect.

Said first heavens owned presence healthy humans. Knows.

Science predictions as first science itself is his new want... done in that type of heavenly state. Had not owned fallout first. Not in thesis not in the nature either.

Reacts. State slowly changes. Then an instant cause effect eventuates.

Equalled his human future death moment.

So he gives self early age death instead of a natural future death.
What science did.

Today he pretends. As a human being was present in the heavenly moment origins before science was active then surely they must own connections to that type of heavens.

Believes why he experiments on life for today. Says he will find that type of first heavens. It doesn't even exist we are barely surviving only by water presence not scientific gas reactions.

What the destroyer personality is in human science theories.

Who is not even theorising as a first theist naturally had. Without a science proof of any type.

Last edited: