• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is satan bad and mad?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Now you are exaggerating. We are only not allowed to discuss them. I've mentioned them several times in other threads without getting deleted or even warned. Only one thread in which we started discussing them was cleansed.
But yes, those were also among those I was referring to with the third point in my reply to @The Holy Bottom Burp.

Not specifically true, they are allowed to be discussed anywhere outside of the LHP DIR per: Attn: as of now, any discussion of the Order of the Nine Angles is prohibited in this DIR.

However, the caveat is: Rule 6. Illegal Activities, it's hard to talk about O9A without mentioning illegal activities - it's about the only thing that makes them interesting. :D

Mindmaster

Premium Member
What? Do the satanists reject the Verity of Bible? No, because the satan is in Bible!

Largely yes, because the bible is generally erroneous on any number of issues. Atheistic Satanists don't believe there is a literal Satan or God, agnostic Satanists don't know either way and can't tell, and theistics form direct relationships with Satan - why settle for third party communications? :D

Satanists don't believe in sin, so there is also nothing to worry about. :D

Prestor John

I beg to differ, Satan freed mankind from the tyranny of a madman.
No. It was God that gave Man free will and a period of time to repent.

Satan is the "Accuser" and he will stand against you at the Final Judgment and condemn you.

Only the Son of God can free Mankind of sin and misery.

Prestor John

Have you not read of the final plague against Egypt? God and his prophets instructing the Jewish armies to invade, annihilate, rape, loot, pillage and plunder? Not even the livestock were safe. From there Genesis throughout to Revelations, there is so much blood and violence at the behest of god and those who represent him, it's easily understood why so many Christians have not read the Bible and why so many call it quits after reading it. I'll provide chapter:verse, but speaking truthfully it is all in the Bible. You just have to read it.
I never claimed that I did not read the Bible.

All I asked was for you to reference your sources.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس

Satan is the "Accuser" and he will stand against you at the Final Judgment and condemn you.

How's that working out? LOL

Mindmaster

Premium Member

I think you missed my point, no Satanist (regardless of atheism/agnosticism/theism) gives a single care in the world about what Christians think about Satan or related mythologies (as we would see it). If anything, our interests in such matters are purely academic or in jest.

You can be free of sin right now, stop believing in it and it's gone. *POOF* No need to wait an entire lifetime to be saved, you can save yourself right now. :D It's plain enough to see that what constitutes a sin is a moving target, therefore pretty hard to see them as rules created by a god.

Prestor John

How's that working out? LOL
Everything is going according to the Father's plan.

All of His children are free to choose between Good and Evil, just as the Father planned.

All of His children have been given a period of time to be tested to see if they will repent of their sins and follow His Son, just as the Father planned.

All of His children have had Mercy extended to them through the merits and grace of His Only Begotten Son, just as the Father planned.

All of His children will be justly Judged, according to the desires of their hearts and the actions performed in this life, just as the Father planned.

Everything is in His hand. Everything is going according to plan.

JJ50

All of His children are free to choose between Good and Evil, just as the Father planned.

All of His children have been given a period of time to be tested to see if they will repent of their sins and follow His Son, just as the Father planned.

All of His children have had Mercy extended to them through the merits and grace of His Only Begotten Son, just as the Father planned.

All of His children will be justly Judged, according to the desires of their hearts and the actions performed in this life, just as the Father planned.

Your opinion, not a fact!

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس

Further insanity from the megalomaniac and His sheeple.

So, God creates heaven and earth, then Man, then enables Sin, then sends his only (surrogate) child to die for said Sin that he enabled in the first place.

Sounds like the Almighty is playing all of you as fools, to me

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
All I asked was for you to reference your sources.
Exodus 12:12, Hosea 9:16, Hosea 13:16, Numbers 31:17, 1 Samuel 15:3, Psalms 137:9, Leviticus 20:9, Deuteronomy 21:18-21. Do you need me to continue to cite the deeds of wickedness and evil that come from the god you worship, that are mentioned all in his "holy" book?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Further insanity from the megalomaniac and His sheeple.

So, God creates heaven and earth, then Man, then enables Sin, then sends his only (surrogate) child to die for said Sin that he enabled in the first place.

Sounds like the Almighty is playing all of you as fools, to me
Seems suspiciously like the CIA to me, and creating the very threats we are supposed to be scared of that they are "protecting" us from. The World Trade Towers would probably still be standing had the CIA not propped up Bin Laden. Hell, sin, and damnation wouldn't exist if god didn't create them, and had got not created them we wouldn't need "saving" from them.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Seems suspiciously like the CIA to me, and creating the very threats we are supposed to be scared of that they are "protecting" us from. The World Trade Towers would probably still be standing had the CIA not propped up Bin Laden. Hell, sin, and damnation wouldn't exist if god didn't create them, and had got not created them we wouldn't need "saving" from them.
Ironically no one is apparently saved from them anyway! Not very well thought out for an alleged omniscient / omnipresent God, was it?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ironically no one is apparently saved from them anyway! Not very well thought out for an alleged omniscient / omnipresent God, was it?
We also need to be alarmed over it. Not alert, but full on alarmed over this looming destruction.
But, I don't even worry about Muslim terrorists, and I've seen plenty of evidence to know they exist. Some hypothetical bloke in the sky who created the very things we need to fear and need saved from? Except with god, he apparently created people just for the worship and adoration, for creating them, and saving them from the threats and dangers and destruction he created? It's no wonder God and the military go hand in hand. They both create the threats and dangers we face, and want to play the hero for saving us.

Prestor John

I was beyond miserable following Christ.
More than likely you were unwilling to repent of a particular sin.

It is not possible to "follow Christ" while not repenting of your sins.
Lucifer set me free.
It was the Lord Jesus Christ who organized our planet and formed everything upon it, including our first parents.

It was the Lord Jesus Christ who gave to Adam and Eve their free will and also the opportunities to obtain the Knowledge of Good and Evil and to enter into mortality.

Without the Knowledge of Good and Evil we would never have been able to understand joy, pleasure, health, beauty and strength.

Needless to say, in order to understand these things we would also need to comprehend misery, pain, sickness, ugliness and weakness.

However, along with giving us all these opportunities to learn and grow the Lord Jesus Christ also taught us how to overcome the challenges of this mortal life.

By following the dictates of the Lord Jesus Christ and repenting of our sins we can find happiness in this life and eternal joy in the life to come.

If you are unwilling to repent of your sins you will never be happy in the Lord's presence and you will come to hate Him and yourself.
Now I have no fears, no shame, no sin.
Justifying your sins may make you feel this way in the short run because you have never felt the joy and exhilaration of being forgiven of sin.

Those were burdens placed upon me by the Nazarene, and Lucifer helped my realize that so that I may take them off. He gave me the keys, and I set myself free.
To the unrepentant, they feel like burdens, but they are really what we need to survive the journey unscathed.

You might feel more comfortable not wearing a knapsack when starting this hike and those flip-flops make you feel "lighter", but as the journey progresses you will realize that you are not prepared and you will be most uncomfortable.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
More than likely you were unwilling to repent of a particular sin.
Why must Christians always assume?
No, I was miserable because the very thing I was praying to god to save me from, something I was taught that contradicted his will, was making life more intolerable and unbearable because I was denying it, and I got to have that soul-destroying experience while following Christ.

Without the Knowledge of Good and Evil we would never have been able to understand joy, pleasure, health, beauty and strength.

Needless to say, in order to understand these things we would also need to comprehend misery, pain, sickness, ugliness and weakness.
I actually agree we do need both the good and bad, that without the bad we cannot know the good, and without the good we would succumb to the bad. But I didn't reach that position with Jesus. It was more Daoism, Buddhism, and some Nietzsche.
By following the dictates of the Lord Jesus Christ and repenting of our sins we can find happiness in this life and eternal joy in the life to come.
There was no happiness for me in Christ. It was impossible. That road, for me, was death and destruction, a hollow, void, and empty life. I was miserable enough that even young I prayed for death to release me and end my suffering. I can actually say that because of God and Jesus and his rules, my childhood was spent suffering in silence. Because it's not just sin, it's not even an abomination, your "sin" defies the very will of god himself and declares he made a mistake.
If you are unwilling to repent of your sins you will never be happy in the Lord's presence and you will come to hate Him and yourself.
I was never happy with Jesus. Several years later, pretty much everyone who has known me long has said my emotional state/health is better, that my self-esteem and confidence are way up, that I'm way more relaxed and playful, and that there is life in my eyes.
When I had God in my life and Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I cried myself to sleep many, many nights. I also went from just barely graduating high school to graduating university with honors and distinctions. So, yeah. My life has gotten way better without god. I've even gotten much closer with my mom and actually have a relationship with her now, now that my "sin" is bared for all to see that I may relish in it.

Justifying your sins may make you feel this way in the short run because you have never felt the joy and exhilaration of being forgiven of sin.
I have to admit, that is something I never did actually experience, but I was raised into the Church so it wasn't something I actively decided one day like those who convert into it.
And I'm not justifying my sins. I just don't sin anymore. It no longer weighs me down.

To the unrepentant, they feel like burdens, but they are really what we need to survive the journey unscathed.
It was only a burden when I was being repentant. No that sin is no longer a part of my life, I'm actually for once happy just to be alive. This "burden" that you say I needed to survive, it left me almost not surviving my teens. But god is not in my life anymore, and it's not a burden anymore. I am free to admit this "burden" I was denying is nothing more than me. Myself.