• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Russia (Putin) Testing Biden?

Fallen Prophet

You are welcome to your belief.

Yes i do understand, its called DEMOCRACY

Do you think i care what you think?

Which god?
I live in a Constitutional Republic - so yeah - you don't understand.

You're just parroting the talking heads on your State-owned media - or the Democrats.

They often said, "Democracy is at stake!" - every time Trump did his job wonderfully.

And I believe there is only one God. You decide which one it is. I don't care.

God bless. Dieu bénisse.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I live in a Constitutional Republic - so yeah - you don't understand.

You're just parroting the talking heads on your State-owned media - or the Democrats.

They often said, "Democracy is at stake!" - every time Trump did his job wonderfully.

And I believe there is only one God. You decide which one it is. I don't care.

God bless. Dieu bénisse.

Sheesh, get your guns and force your will on the electorate...

A constitutional republic is a state where the chief executive and representatives are democratically elected by the people, and the rules are set down in a written constitution.

Says the one parroting the failed right wing bull poop

I don't care which of the thousands of claimed gods you believe in. Provide validated evidence for your god existing and i will listen, until then its not my concern

Fallen Prophet

Sheesh, get your guns and force your will on the electorate...

A constitutional republic is a state where the chief executive and representatives are democratically elected by the people, and the rules are set down in a written constitution.

Says the one parroting the failed right wing bull poop

I don't care which of the thousands of claimed gods you believe in. Provide validated evidence for your god existing and i will listen, until then its not my concern
A Republic of any kind is a form a democracy - otherwise it isn't a Republic.

Majority doesn't rule in the United States - so I don't know why you are talking about guns and force.

"failed right wing bull poop"? What happened to the whole "bugger" thing?

My claiming that the United States is a Constitutional Republic is not "failed right wing bull poop" - that is literally what it is.

My claiming that the Democrats claimed that, "Democracy is at stake!" over and over is not "failed right wing bull poop" - it literally happened over and over. I am a witness to it.

So - I don't know what you are on about.

God bless. Dieu bénisse.