• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Russia (Putin) Testing Biden?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Oh yeah - state-owned media is unbiased. (Note: Sarcasm)

And I especially loved all that evidence you presented that proved that my "guesses" were wrong.

You sure showed me. (Note: Further Sarcasm)

You mean all that stuff that amounts to enough more than hearsay and slander?

Maybe that's enough to "prove" something in France - but not where I come from.

Actually - the court of public opinion is strong here - and many people believed the hearsay and slander with no actual evidence.

Just a sign that that entire world is going to Hell.

I think its interesting that that was the only item of my list you asked evidence for.

Proving that you do not contest that the DNC (Hilary) paid for the Steele Dossier which led to the phony warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign and that Hunter Biden's laptop contained evidence that his father abused his authority as VP to make money off of China and Ukraine.

I don't watch Fox News. Maybe some Tucker here and there - but they have proven not to be reliable. Better than CNN - but not much.

Anyways - there is so much evidence of anomalies and irregularities happening only in the key States that Biden needed to win that it is beyond doubt in my opinion.

I will not waste my time sharing information I know that you are just going to dismiss.

Is any of that even needed considering that we agree on what the DNC (Hilary) and Biden did? There is evidence of it - but no one cares.

Neither of these things happened or are happening.

I do not believe that Biden "won" and I know he is the laughingstock of the world.

The world wants to control the U.S. Get us to pay for their useless BS and defend them because they won't invest in defending themselves.

They want us to sign up for one-sided trade agreements that they can profit from and take in all the people they don't want.

The world views the U.S. as a meal ticket - so I'm not surprised that you consider what Biden is doing is "restoring the standing" of the U.S. in the world - because your sugar daddy is back in town.

I bet you are thrilled!

I love my country as founded - not with all the changes made by the liberal nutjobs.

I love the United States of America - and because I love it - I don't want it to change.

You wouldn't really love it if all you wanted it to do was be something else.

No - it was easy. It's all we talk about. Biden is so weak and small. He can't even read a teleprompter. Bumbling Joe is a joke who has never accomplished anything on his own merit.

He either lied or cheated his way.

LOL The confirmation bias is strong in you, i have a cure for that

Hat.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Yeah - that's a nice way to deflect and run away.

Biden is corrupt. There is no denying that. The facts speak for themselves.

But the MSM will never cover it and the corrupt justice system will do nothing.

Evidence or butt out

All the evidence and court cases regarding election fraud brought about by gropy boy were all thrown out of court, how my failed attempts to prove fraud, more than 20 that i know of, all failed. And still the aluminium foil hat brigade want to overturn the legal will of the American voting public, by force is necessary. How sad

exchemist

Veteran Member
I don't see it so much as a test - but rather a palm slap to the face.

World leaders don't respect Biden - with good reason.
Actually it seems as if they do, by and large. I have seen no evidence, from any report of a world leader's treatment of Biden, that any of them do not respect him. They certainly don't laugh at him behind his back, or try handshake stunts on him, like they did to the last president.

But never mind. What you have to say seems fairly predictable and can safely be written off.;)

Fallen Prophet

Evidence or butt out

All the evidence and court cases regarding election fraud brought about by gropy boy were all thrown out of court, how my failed attempts to prove fraud, more than 20 that i know of, all failed. And still the aluminium foil hat brigade want to overturn the legal will of the American voting public, by force is necessary. How sad
An election lawsuit being dismissed blocks an evidentiary hearing - meaning - no evidence for or against was presented.

Basically - a court refusing to hear a case is not a ruling against a claim. It just left us all with doubts.

This is the first time in U.S. history where almost 1,000 citizens signed sworn testimonies claiming that they witnessed irregularities or illegal activities.

That is not even to mention all the photos and videos of unchecked containers being brought into where ballots were being counted, ballots being counted when watchers weren't present, not allowing watchers entry into where ballots were being counted, just the right number of Biden ballots being "found" last minute, Biden supposedly taking the lead in a State during the hours that ballot counters claimed to be on break (perfectly vertical leaps), voting machines changing votes (only in favor of Biden), absentee ballots being filled out by ballot counters - the list goes on.

Fallen Prophet

Actually it seems as if they do, by and large. I have seen no evidence, from any report of a world leader's treatment of Biden, that any of them do not respect him. They certainly don't laugh at him behind his back, or try handshake stunts on him, like they did to the last president.

But never mind. What you have to say seems fairly predictable and can safely be written off.;)
Not as predictable as you my friend.

I see no evidence that they respect Biden. America laughs at him every time he speaks (or rather is unable to speak) - so why not world leaders?

Those handshake stunts were funny.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
An election lawsuit being dismissed blocks an evidentiary hearing - meaning - no evidence for or against was presented.

Basically - a court refusing to hear a case is not a ruling against a claim. It just left us all with doubts.

This is the first time in U.S. history where almost 1,000 citizens signed sworn testimonies claiming that they witnessed irregularities or illegal activities.

That is not even to mention all the photos and videos of unchecked containers being brought into where ballots were being counted, ballots being counted when watchers weren't present, not allowing watchers entry into where ballots were being counted, just the right number of Biden ballots being "found" last minute, Biden supposedly taking the lead in a State during the hours that ballot counters claimed to be on break (perfectly vertical leaps), voting machines changing votes (only in favor of Biden), absentee ballots being filled out by ballot counters - the list goes on.

You are not wearing the aluminium foil hat i made specifically for you.

Fallen Prophet

One does not argue with full blown conspiracy theorists, there is no point when you ignore evidence.
MSM and the courts refuse to cover the evidence and social media bans you if you even claim to believe that the election was hacked or that there was evidence of voter fraud.

I saw enough photos and videos of illegal activities and irregularities to convince me.

But - since you only get your information from State-owned media - you'll never see it.

Youtube also tries their best to ban video evidence.

You know there is a conspiracy when everyone and their grandma was allowed to rant for four years that Trump was an illegitimate President - but you get banned or otherwise silenced when you claim the same of Biden.

You know there is a conspiracy when there were years of investigations into Trump (which amounted to nothing) - based on a phony dossier and hearsay - but no one will look into the physical evidence of Hunter Biden's laptop - undeniably proving that Biden is corrupt.

But - again - you'll never see it. They won't show you and you are unwilling to look for yourself.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
MSM and the courts refuse to cover the evidence and social media bans you if you even claim to believe that the election was hacked or that there was evidence of voter fraud.

I saw enough photos and videos of illegal activities and irregularities to convince me.

But - since you only get your information from State-owned media - you'll never see it.

Youtube also tries their best to ban video evidence.

You know there is a conspiracy when everyone and their grandma was allowed to rant for four years that Trump was an illegitimate President - but you get banned or otherwise silenced when you claim the same of Biden.

You know there is a conspiracy when there were years of investigations into Trump (which amounted to nothing) - based on a phony dossier and hearsay - but no one will look into the physical evidence of Hunter Biden's laptop - undeniably proving that Biden is corrupt.

But - again - you'll never see it. They won't show you and you are unwilling to look for yourself.

Here is another one. You seem to have lost the one i gave you the other day

Its a different designs, hopefully more effective

d8ae124deae838f48ca1a46b22bea74d.jpg

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Biden is no puppet. Executive power demands that he makes important decisions for the country.

Biden made it clear early on that Putin is not to be trusted.

Trump is a fool impressed by Putin's power. Biden is much, much wiser.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Can you deny that people are being banned from social media for claiming that the 2020 election was hacked or that Biden won due to voter fraud?

I wont deny that liers and scare mongers, terrorists, and nut jobs are being banned. The site owners have a responsibility to their users

There is no evidence of voter fraud despite the 20+ law suits brought to court, each failed. Do you really think that if evidence had been presented that red judges would not have found for that evidence? Hell, many of them were in trump's back pocket anyway

There was no evidence so get over it. Trump got trounced in a free and fair election.

Fallen Prophet

I wont deny that liers and scare mongers, terrorists, and nut jobs are being banned. The site owners have a responsibility to their users

There is no evidence of voter fraud despite the 20+ law suits brought to court, each failed. Do you really think that if evidence had been presented that red judges would not have found for that evidence? Hell, many of them were in trump's back pocket anyway

There was no evidence so get over it. Trump got trounced in a free and fair election.
Yet - anyone and everyone was allowed to claim that Trump was an illegitimate President - despite lacking any evidence - and also in the face of years of investigations.

Investigations actually uncovered that it was the Hilary Clinton DNC that had been "colluding' with foreign nationals with the creation of the Steele dossier.

Didn't these social media companies have a responsibility to their viewers then? Or did that only start in 2020?

If these people are "liars, scare mongers, terrorists and nut jobs" - as you claimed - then wouldn't you want them to be able to post - so that they can be disproved?

If they cannot post - then their evidence and arguments cannot be presented - therefore it is impossible to prove or disprove them.

Same argument for the courts. None of them proved that any of the evidence was false. They wouldn't allow the evidence to be presented.

And if a State was able to rig their election process - what makes you think that their judges would not also be complicit?

Censoring speech that you don't like is immoral. Shutting down a discussion because you lack the ability to participate is cowardice.

Not allowing evidence or arguments to be posted or presented does not make them false.

I believe that Trump won in a landslide.

He had a tremendous lead up until the wee hours of the night when poll watchers were sent home - yet counting continued without them, postal trucks disappeared, unchecked containers were allowed into where ballots were being counted, boxes of ballots were "found" underneath covered tables - and all of this only in key States.

This isn't even mention the tens of thousands of votes that have been proven to be fraudulent since then.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Yet - anyone and everyone was allowed to claim that Trump was an illegitimate President - despite lacking any evidence - and also in the face of years of investigations.

Investigations actually uncovered that it was the Hilary Clinton DNC that had been "colluding' with foreign nationals with the creation of the Steele dossier.

Didn't these social media companies have a responsibility to their viewers then? Or did that only start in 2020?

If these people are "liars, scare mongers, terrorists and nut jobs" - as you claimed - then wouldn't you want them to be able to post - so that they can be disproved?

If they cannot post - then their evidence and arguments cannot be presented - therefore it is impossible to prove or disprove them.

Same argument for the courts. None of them proved that any of the evidence was false. They wouldn't allow the evidence to be presented.

And if a State was able to rig their election process - what makes you think that their judges would not also be complicit?

Censoring speech that you don't like is immoral. Shutting down a discussion because you lack the ability to participate is cowardice.

Not allowing evidence or arguments to be posted or presented does not make them false.

I believe that Trump won in a landslide.

He had a tremendous lead up until the wee hours of the night when poll watchers were sent home - yet counting continued without them, postal trucks disappeared, unchecked containers were allowed into where ballots were being counted, boxes of ballots were "found" underneath covered tables - and all of this only in key States.

This isn't even mention the tens of thousands of votes that have been proven to be fraudulent since then.

So take it to court, what good do you think griping tp a foreigner living on another continent will do? It just makes you look like a conspiracy theorist. Oh, right.

I believe trump and co were full of **** and you anf millions of others wallowed in it.

BTW, france 24 Is owned by the government but its reporting is free, independent, global and crucially unbiased. So mockery doesnt actually mean anything.

Last edited:

Fallen Prophet

So take it to court, what good do you think griping tp a foreigner living on another continent will do? It just makes you look like a conspiracy theorist. Oh, right.
First off - it was you that responded to my post - so you started this whole thing. You brought the thunder down on you.

Second - a court refusing to hear a case does not prove that case one way or another. You can't claim that there is no evidence.
I believe trump and co were full of **** and you anf millions of others wallowed in it.
It is similar to those millions who were "wallowed" into thinking there was Trump/Russia collusion.

The only key difference is that there is actual proof for voter fraud, illegal activity, irregularities and anomalies in the 2020 election - while there is none for Trump/Russia collusion.

There were years of investigations based on nothing - an actual witch hunt - and these same people are unwilling to look at actual physical evidence - backed up by almost 1,000 eye witness sworn testimony.

We truly live in bizarro world.
BTW, france 24 Is owned by the government but its reporting is free, independent, global and crucially unbiased. So mockery doesnt actually mean anything.
It's not "independent" if it is owned by the State.

Did France 24 show you all the photos and videos of illegal activities and irregularities in the 2020 election?

Did France 24 explain what was found on Hunter Biden's laptop that proves that Bumbling Joe is corrupt?

Did France 24 explain how the Hilary DNC bought the Steele dossier - making them guilty of colluding with a foreign national?

Did France 24 explain that all the warrants issued to spy on the Trump campaign were illegal because they used that phony dossier as their primary evidence?

If not - then they definitely have a bias.

And that bias is - Biden will be easier to manipulate - he is already a puppet - and they can go back to sucking at the teet of the U.S. taxpayer.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
First off - it was you that responded to my post - so you started this whole thing. You brought the thunder down on you.

Second - a court refusing to hear a case does not prove that case one way or another. You can't claim that there is no evidence.

It is similar to those millions who were "wallowed" into thinking there was Trump/Russia collusion.

The only key difference is that there is actual proof for voter fraud, illegal activity, irregularities and anomalies in the 2020 election - while there is none for Trump/Russia collusion.

There were years of investigations based on nothing - an actual witch hunt - and these same people are unwilling to look at actual physical evidence - backed up by almost 1,000 eye witness sworn testimony.

We truly live in bizarro world.

It's not "independent" if it is owned by the State.

Did France 24 show you all the photos and videos of illegal activities and irregularities in the 2020 election?

Did France 24 explain what was found on Hunter Biden's laptop that proves that Bumbling Joe is corrupt?

Did France 24 explain how the Hilary DNC bought the Steele dossier - making them guilty of colluding with a foreign national?

Did France 24 explain that all the warrants issued to spy on the Trump campaign were illegal because they used that phony dossier as their primary evidence?

If not - then they definitely have a bias.

And that bias is - Biden will be easier to manipulate - he is already a puppet - and they can go back to sucking at the teet of the U.S. taxpayer.

Ignored i have previously responded to this round and round stuff, add to that you know zilch about Liberté, égalité, fraternité

Fallen Prophet

Ignored i have previously responded to this round and round stuff, add to that you know zilch about Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I believe that "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" is inferior to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness".

It's often worthwhile to feel the pulse of those from the outside looking in - even if it involved touching a greasy Frenchperson. :p

You're not American. You're not living this. You don't understand what is at stake.

Basically - your opinion is not worth all that much to me.

God bless. Dieu bénisse.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I believe that "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" is inferior to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness".

It's often worthwhile to feel the pulse of those from the outside looking in - even if it involved touching a greasy Frenchperson. :p

You're not American. You're not living this. You don't understand what is at stake.

Basically - your opinion is not worth all that much to me.

God bless. Dieu bénisse.

You are welcome to your belief.

Yes i do understand, its called DEMOCRACY

Do you think i care what you think?

Which god?