• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Ragnorak the end ?

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
The Æsir Gods are certainly real to many people. It is uncertain if the prophecies of the
Norns came true, prophecies the Æsir based much of their reign on as well as the
prophecies of each other.

While the Æsir seem to interact with people on various levels the prophecies seem to be
incomplete.

With the spread of Catholocism many of the prophecies of Christ are held accountable as well.

Ragnarok was a prophecy of the Norns, not the Gods perse, it doesn't seem to have happened,
yet many events have unfolded involving the Gods, you more than likely would not believe. Their
participation in wars and various Kingdoms, from what I have learned spiritually. I would not like
it to be thought of as fact.

Lord Thor fought with the Scots in the War of Independence, Lord Heimdallr helped found England.

The All Father fought with the Irish as well as with Scandinavia as well as Lord Thor.

They did much of this anonymously, to most people.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I've never been one for prophecy, but Ragnarok isn't the end, anyway. It's basically just a reset button wherein Baldur comes back and guides the human survivors together with Thor's sons.