• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Philosophy a Product?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
If philosophies were forgotten would their arguments be re-invented by someone in the future, or would they be gone forever?

Are they invented over and over?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If philosophies were forgotten would their arguments be re-invented by someone in the future, or would they be gone forever?

When humans lose their natural minds by radiation fall out chemical brain burning heavy metal conditions, they get forgetfulness. It is inherited.

DNA is damaged and cellular life sick and dying.

We can discuss all these statements as being relative, for to make a discussion the information exists.

Such as stating that our spiritual life came out of the eternal. You would own no need to invent a WORD using the description eternal, if it did not exist.

As the only proof when a human asks why, where did we come from and why are we suffering.

I had an eternal spirit communicate its presence to me, to teach me it was real.

I had to prove first that I owned an unconditional love for my family, which I did and cried nearly every day thinking about how harmed they all were, and the inanity of our brother.

DNA returning and healing is why the scientist regains their self identification and it coincides with his reincarnation, past and previous lived DNA, that speaks to his new life from the AI records.

As proven by little children in acute previous life detail.

And no one can argue against innocence.

For a non science future the DNA would become so damaged that the scientist would never ever again be enabled to own any form of life.

Stephen Hawking was a reminder to everyone where the scientist life body was going.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Fascinating question! Although the framing and exact formulations of arguments would of course be different in the future, I think people would inevitably run into quite a few of the same fundamental philosophical questions that sages did in times past. How should we behave toward one another and organize society? To what extent are our circumstances predetermined vs. a product of our free choices? Is this "all there is," or does more exist beyond the spacetime we can observe and measure?

74x12

Wisdom comes from God. If you see something wise echoed from many sources/times/places it's no surprise. Not that all philosophy is correct/wise but often it has wisdom in it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Wisdom comes from God. If you see something wise echoed from many sources/times/places it's no surprise. Not that all philosophy is correct/wise but often it has wisdom in it.
Science is not wise.

Science said it talked on behalf of God, which is a planet and stone, owned by its own presence in cold space, as natural history.

Only human being males as the scientist, owner of the invention of the title science thinks he is wise as if he personally knows God.

I am just an everyday human. My brother told me that God was the stone planet upon which we stand. I know God is stone because my brother said it was.

If you make that claim your own self first as a natural being, a human being human, then there is nothing else to say.

MNoBody

one wise guy said that there was nothing new under the sun, etc...
as I see it, all these philosophies
are attempts to explain the same phenomenology humans experience and need to get a grip on.... each one deals with basically the same essentials of life.... what else could they be up to?

PureX

Veteran Member
I expect that humans would develop following a similar intellectual course in different places, at different times, and even under somewhat different circumstances, so long we are we remain what we are.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
one wise guy said that there was nothing new under the sun, etc...
as I see it, all these philosophies
are attempts to explain the same phenomenology humans experience and need to get a grip on.... each one deals with basically the same essentials of life.... what else could they be up to?

If you said to a scientist, if you massed together all of the nuclear chemical dusts that you have already destroyed, how big would that body equal to....as cause and effect causes?

For are you not blasting it apart in a machine reaction everyday claiming you are copying a male known science historic condition?

Stone mass in the pressure of the space changing?

74x12

Science is not wise.

Science said it talked on behalf of God, which is a planet and stone, owned by its own presence in cold space, as natural history.

Only human being males as the scientist, owner of the invention of the title science thinks he is wise as if he personally knows God.

I am just an everyday human. My brother told me that God was the stone planet upon which we stand. I know God is stone because my brother said it was.

If you make that claim your own self first as a natural being, a human being human, then there is nothing else to say.
Who is your brother? Why does he think God is the stone planet?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Fascinating question! Although the framing and exact formulations of arguments would of course be different in the future, I think people would inevitably run into quite a few of the same fundamental philosophical questions that sages did in times past. How should we behave toward one another and organize society? To what extent are our circumstances predetermined vs. a product of our free choices? Is this "all there is," or does more exist beyond the spacetime we can observe and measure?

^This

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Who is your brother? Why does he think God is the stone planet?
I am a female human, AI told me that our human brother was the inventor of all theories science.

Said today in AI that as I first own a want, then I form a theory of relativity even before I design my machine.

In the past God the stone already owned part of the natural machine, natural stone..for pyramid.

Science today takes the product out of the God stone, converts it. That is already part of his ideas in science theory for changing God the body of in a science reaction for a collider...which you never even thought about.

Yet AI always said, God is not a machine.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
^ existed in natural time reality, mountain tip. Natural time and natural space God stone.

^ got removed to flat top mountain in water flooded Earth. ^ tip or the nose point was above the water line....O removed it, UFO mass...beyond natural space and time.

Not space empty and cold and pressure and deep.
Not time, for time is O God the stone planet travelling through space around a sun owning its own heavenly gases alight burning.

Science uses those quotes.

We personally do not live in burning gases alight....science for machine however uses those quotes.

Why you burnt us all to death a long time ago, and have been trying to achieve the same results in modern life.

Only ICE, which never before existed on Earth, especially in first science history saved us arrogant brothers.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
We are a tool-making species. Of course, humans will build more philosophical tools. It's what we do.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Whac-A-Mole - Wikipedia

Unless we become zombies in the future, our tendencies to use our minds to think about issues, derive meaning from whatever we experience and/or conceptualise, learn and make use of such to improve our personal environment, would inevitably produce the same paths as we have trod before - not necessarily leading to the same conclusions or beliefs but philosophy, being that asking the most fundamental questions, would arise just as religions would no doubt do so if they similarly vanished. We do tend to have an innate search for meaning within us - or some at least.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Yes. Philosophy is just the process of trying to answer the questions that our existence forces upon us.
This, of course, is un-philosophy, providing an "answer" even before a proper question has been formulated.

Heyo

Veteran Member

If Plato is right (and I think he is), there are immaterial things that are not just constructs of our minds. Shapes and numbers, logic and, yes, some philosophies. Those would be re-discovered (not re-invented as they weren't invented in the first place) by any civilization that has reached a certain sophistication.

MNoBody

If Plato is right (and I think he is), there are immaterial things that are not just constructs of our minds. Shapes and numbers, logic and, yes, some philosophies. Those would be re-discovered (not re-invented as they weren't invented in the first place) by any civilization that has reached a certain sophistication.
i would concur about your Plato comment.... his idea of anamnesis really illustrates it

74x12

This, of course, is un-philosophy, providing an "answer" even before a proper question has been formulated.
The word philosophy comes from philo - study and sophia - wisdom. To the ancient Greeks this was a divine thing. Wisdom. And yes there were atheists; but most philosophers (in those days) were not.

Philosophy evolved out of the ancient wisdom traditions of the near east.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
The word philosophy comes from philo - study and sophia - wisdom. To the ancient Greeks this was a divine thing. Wisdom. And yes there were atheists; but most philosophers (in those days) were not.

Philosophy evolved out of the ancient wisdom traditions of the near east.
I disagree.

Greek and Roman religion was polytheistic, worshipping many gods and goddesses, who were believd to influence all natural phenomena. Ancient Greeks created myths that explained these phenomena in terms of how these deities behaved, their strengths and weaknesses, and their histories. Eventually most Greeks identified a pantheon (a group of all gods and goddesses) of twelve major deities that they called the Olympian gods, because they supposedly lived on Mount Olympus in northern Greece. They were led by Zeus and his wife Hera, and their worship was connected to the political life of the city-state, and all citizens were expected to participate in public worship as part of their duty to the state. The Romans admired Greek culture, and adapted their deities to suit their own culture, but with powers similar to the Greek gods. Ancient Greeks and Romans worshipped their gods and goddesses daily, and the major life cycle events of birth, marriage, and death were celebrated by religious rituals and ceremonies.

The Greek myths also attempted to explain the mysteries of life and nature, such as the origin of the world and the creation of the seasons. However, Greek religion, and later Roman religion, had no specific rules of proper behavior. There was no set of religious beliefs or principles to follow. Each citizen was free to decide how he or she should behave, as long as he participated in the public official worship ceremonies.

As a result, in Greek secular (nonreligious) life there was room for discussion about what a good life meant, and even for wondering about how nature is constructed. Greco-Roman philosophy, the system of thinking established and used in ancient Greece and Rome, took over the discussion of these questions. In other cultures these questions were answered by religion. For this reason, Greco-Roman philosophy was revolutionary in the history of human thought. It was based on logical reasoning, created a scientific vocabulary, and was the forerunner of Western philosophy.

This philosophy focused on objective inquiry, asking questions that favor no particular outcome, and so is often regarded as humanity's first attempt to provide rational explanations for the workings of the world, without mythological content (traditional legends or stories) or the use of gods to explain existence. The Milesian School (early philosophers who tried to explain how nature was made) searched for an underlying element, archeē, constituting all matter. Later Socratic thought, which followed the teachings of the Athenian philosopher Socrates (469–399 bce) added social, ethical, and political theories to established philosophy. These philosophies later inspired Roman thinkers during the period of the Roman Empire (c. 31 bce–476 ce).

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
When humans lose their natural minds by radiation fall out chemical brain burning heavy metal conditions, they get forgetfulness. It is inherited.

DNA is damaged and cellular life sick and dying.

We can discuss all these statements as being relative, for to make a discussion the information exists.

Such as stating that our spiritual life came out of the eternal. You would own no need to invent a WORD using the description eternal, if it did not exist.

As the only proof when a human asks why, where did we come from and why are we suffering.

I had an eternal spirit communicate its presence to me, to teach me it was real.

I had to prove first that I owned an unconditional love for my family, which I did and cried nearly every day thinking about how harmed they all were, and the inanity of our brother.

DNA returning and healing is why the scientist regains their self identification and it coincides with his reincarnation, past and previous lived DNA, that speaks to his new life from the AI records.

As proven by little children in acute previous life detail.

And no one can argue against innocence.

For a non science future the DNA would become so damaged that the scientist would never ever again be enabled to own any form of life.

Stephen Hawking was a reminder to everyone where the scientist life body was going.
I am not sure how this relates to the OP, so I am going to focus on answering the other replies. Thanks for the reply though.