• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Peace on Earth Really God's Goal????

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Thank you. Most atheists do have an open mind. That is how they became atheists in most cases.
1rof1ROFL_zps05e59ced.gif

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I disagree. As long as we are in flesh bodies we can not stand in the presence of the Lord. Let alone live with Him here on Earth in fleshy bodies.

1 Corinthians 1:29
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Revelation 21: 1-4 King James Version (KJV)
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Flesh is not eternal. It gets old it dies. The spirit is eternal. To stand with God in the aftermath of revelations requires us to be in flesh bodies, because our flesh cannot survive.
God created Adam and Eve perfect humans...if they had obeyed, they would never have died. Even imperfect as we are today, our bodies entirely rejuvenate themselves every 7 years, on average, as scientists have discovered. Due to sin, we grow old and die (Romans 5:12) But once Jesus' sin-atoning sacrifice is applied to all humans, about the time the Resurrection begins, those righteous ones living will grow back to perfection, as Adam and Eve had, and never die. Our bodies will always be rejuvenated, as was God's purpose with Adam and Eve. It's still His purpose.

Take care.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
God created Adam and Eve perfect humans...if they had obeyed, they would never have died. Even imperfect as we are today, our bodies entirely rejuvenate themselves every 7 years, on average, as scientists have discovered. Due to sin, we grow old and die (Romans 5:12) But once Jesus' sin-atoning sacrifice is applied to all humans, about the time the Resurrection begins, those righteous ones living will grow back to perfection, as Adam and Eve had, and never die. Our bodies will always be rejuvenated, as was God's purpose with Adam and Eve. It's still His purpose.

Take care.

Just have to agree to disagree. I don't believe in a small numbrr of special people allowed to live eith God, nor do i believ dead people will resurrect to from the grave to join them.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Thank you. Most atheists do have an open mind. That is how they became atheists in most cases. Yes, there are some rude ones on here, as there are some rude Christians. In either case, they represent a very tiny portion of those groups, as a whole. I give both some leeway because the subject matter carries a lot of emotional baggage for some people. It is better just to look at the arguments and present refutations where there is disagreement.

I don’t post much in this section because it is mostly people debating aspects of a religion with other religious people and not a debate about the existence of a given god or gods.

Sometimes, however I will comment about a particular post out of curiosity.

I hope Daisy responds as well. I would be interested in her answers to the questions. For an extended conversation, though, I would go to private messages bot in order to not hijack the thread here.
If you'd like, I could try to answer them. Do you mind re-posting them?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Just have to agree to disagree. I don't believe in a small numbrr of special people allowed to live eith God, nor do i believ dead people will resurrect to from the grave to join them.

Well, I appreciate your friendly and civil manner. It's enjoyable to discuss the Scriptures with someone who doesn't get upset.

If I may ask you this: the Apostle Paul spoke of going to heaven, and he mentioned ruling as a king with others. Of course, Jesus is the main King. Do not kings have subjects? (I mean, not everyone can be a king; you'd have to be chosen for that privilege.)And wouldnt it make sense that the subjects of their rule would be living here, at the Earth? After all, the Bible mentions a future time when all things will be unified in worship "in Heaven and on Earth." -- Ephesians 1:9-10.

Have a good evening.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Well, I appreciate your friendly and civil manner. It's enjoyable to discuss the Scriptures with someone who doesn't get upset.

If I may ask you this: the Apostle Paul spoke of going to heaven, and he mentioned ruling as a king with others. Of course, Jesus is the main King. Do not kings have subjects? (I mean, not everyone can be a king; you'd have to be chosen for that privilege.)And wouldnt it make sense that the subjects of their rule would be living here, at the Earth? After all, the Bible mentions a future time when all things will be unified in worship "in Heaven and on Earth." -- Ephesians 1:9-10.

Have a good evening.

I don't serve under anyone, but God.

Silverscale derg

"god" doesn't want peace, he wants humans to take over the world, the world we dragons made in balance, predators can not be without prey and prey without predators, this slightly chaotic world where there is a race to the top yet for a few select species...one problem well this "god" sabotaged our creation with monkey looking pigs which look quite ugly in my opinion and they made them have a sense of the same thing he kicked lucifer out of heaven for yet worse. Yes dragons are prideful but humans take the cake because unlike us dragons they aren't afraid to kill...everything...literally everything. Predators because they kill "their" prey and prey for their food which that part is actually good. Not only do they kill them they also kill each other yet somehow they have 7 billion in population today. The bible says that "god" made all the animals just for them...you have the earth worshipers which were called heathens and killed yet they were actually kind to the planet and respectful of nature but "god" doesn't want that...he wants to destroy everything