• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Modalism just ‘Inverse Trinitarianism’?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Picking up ball and running from playground so soon Friend ?! -- >> Kitchen getting a little "HOT" if ya know what I mean :) Satan hiding around every sandbox ya know .. carefull be straying down wrong path.. :)
No! I left the ball in your hands… that’s what ‘You win’ means: You keep the ball!!

101G

another confusion delusion
but U said,
What about "God made a mistake" -- are you desperate to avoid mate Brother Soapy are you feeling a bit "dirty" ? God Tried something -- which did not go as planned .. if that wording makes you feel better. God's creation was a worthless - good for nothing POS ..
well if it didn't go as planned, then it's not perfect on the planner part. no, a choice is just that. neither planner or recipient is at fault. which we clearly see in the redemption.
I did not suggest what God should do
well don't complain nor judge.
I am not the one stating God is not Perfect - Telling you what the Bible say about the God who created Humans.. what God are you so desperate to defend .. this is probably not even your God .. being discussed
personal opinion? (smile) .... don't count ... garbage can.... o_O YIKES!
You should read the Bible sometime .. then you are gonna find out these things ..
another personal opinion? garbage can 2, the sequel ... lol, lol, lol, ... Oh dear.

101G.

Sargonski

No! I left the ball in your hands… that’s what ‘You win’ means: You keep the ball!!

Please - stop the self belittlement - some kind of passive/aggressive thought stopping mode implanted deep in subconscious got triggered -- I get it

Sargonski

but U said,

well if it didn't go as planned, then it's not perfect on the planner part. no, a choice is just that. neither planner or recipient is at fault. which we clearly see in the redemption.

well don't complain nor judge.

personal opinion? (smile) .... don't count ... garbage can.... o_O YIKES!

another personal opinion? garbage can 2, the sequel ... lol, lol, lol, ... Oh dear.

101G.

What the Bible says has nothing to do with my personal opinion .. nor does your inability to handle what the Bible Says.

God himself admits that he created a worthless -- good for nothing -- entity .. known as YOU. I am sorry this troubles you but blame God for regretting this mistake - not the messenger ..

Last edited:

101G

God himself admits that he created a worthless -- good for nothing -- entity .. known as YOU. I am sorry this troubles you but blame God for regretting this mistake - not the messenger ..
ERROR, we must be worth something, at least the rest of US ....... "We're still here"...... (smile). ... :cool: YIKES!

101G.

Sargonski

ERROR, we must be worth something, at least the rest of US ....... "We're still here"...... (smile). ... :cool: YIKES!

101G.

Sure but what value and to whome ? Keeping the worthless humans around serves as a reminder to the other Gods of the big mistake that was made by the creation of humans. So there is some educational value and some embarassment value to the creator Gods.

5 YHWH saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”

So .. YHWH wipes near all of his mistake out of existence .. but keeps Noah and Family around as a bit of a trophy .. which turns out to be another mistake .. causing more regret .. then realizing the Third mistake YHWH finds himself hooped -- as he promised not to wipe them out.

A comedy of errors this YHWH .. is this the God you worship ?

101G

Sure but what value and to whome ? Keeping the worthless humans around serves as a reminder to the other Gods of the big mistake that was made by the creation of humans. So there is some educational value and some embarassment value to the creator Gods.
it must didn't work for humans are still making bad choices...
5 YHWH saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time
there is the answer, man heart was evil. God did not make man EVIL, man became Evil. foe what God made was GOOD.... (smile). so, U answered your own question...... :cool: ......
101G.

Sargonski

it must didn't work for humans are still making bad choices...

there is the answer, man heart was evil. God did not make man EVIL, man became Evil. foe what God made was GOOD.... (smile). so, U answered your own question...... :cool: ......
101G.
Holy Carpe dium you might want to take a logic class .. Philosophy 100.

"What God made was Good" -- No G -- Did you not listen to God ? What God created turned out to be Evil - all the time. Got some kind of dyslexic reading issue going on .. where reality gets turned backwards and upside down.

What God made was Not Good -- the human heart that God made was only evil --- all the time.. and so God Regretted the creation of these worthless entities .. regretted his mistake .. contradicting your "Perfect" claim

You need to learn your Bible better G .. and straighten out that crooked Logic .. them decepticons I told you .. sophisticated mind control techniques ... turn up into down .. light into dark ..

101G

No G -- Did you not listen to God ? What God created turned out to be Evil
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,......... ROF. how IGNORANT can one be,,,, here a lot. LOL, <LOL, LOL,

let's check the record. Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

what's left out of "EVERY THING?". and not ony was it Good, it was "VERY" Good.... lol, lol, lol, .....Philosophy 100. if you took that course... U might need to get a refund..... (smile) ... o_O YIKES!
What God created turned out to be Evil - all the time. Got some kind of dyslexic reading issue going on .. where reality gets turned backwards and upside down.
see above
What God made was Not Good -- the human heart that God made was only evil --- all the time.. and so God Regretted the creation of these worthless entities .. regretted his mistake .. contradicting your "Perfect" claim
see above
You need to learn your Bible better G .. and straighten out that crooked Logic .. them decepticons I told you .. sophisticated mind control techniques ... turn up into down .. light into dark ..
see above

LOL, LOL, LOL, What a Joke.... :cool:

101G

Soapy

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,......... ROF. how IGNORANT can one be,,,, here a lot. LOL, <LOL, LOL,

let's check the record. Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

what's left out of "EVERY THING?". and not ony was it Good, it was "VERY" Good.... lol, lol, lol, .....Philosophy 100. if you took that course... U might need to get a refund..... (smile) ... o_O YIKES!

see above

see above

see above

101G
if you took that course... U might need to get a refund.....
I don’t think there are refunds for failing a course!

Yes, everything was very good. My point (a long way back) was that it wasn’t ‘PERFECT’!

God left parts for mankind to improve to his (man’s) satisfaction. Note that the garden of Eden was designed by God separate from the rest of the area of the earth.

God purposes that it serve AS AN EXAMPLE of how man could develop the rest of the earth - and note again, no ‘example’ is a perfect! If it were perfect there would be no room, no incentive, for trying to do any better.

Examples are, by their very definition, limited SAMPLES of what can be.

Sargonski

see above

see above

see above

101G

"What a Joke" -- Got the last part right

Rolling on the floor laughing and salivating on self ..calling names and trying to project your "ignorance" onto others - is not an argument for much Brother G.

If you think God is "Ignorant" - that is your thing -- but don't blame the messenger for telling you what God said.. God was not happy with his creation .. said the heart and thoughts of his creation was "Only Evil all the time" ... and God did not think this was "Very Good" God Regrets his creation.

So what a joke of a post Friend -- trying to blame me for what you claim is God's ignorance .. God's contradiction .. when the passage you quote may not even be God Speaking .. so blaming God for Contradiction of some human annotator.

All twisted by the decepticons have your thoughts Brother G --- Trying to rationalize man made dogma .. try to make scripture mean what you want it to .. rather than see the Truth .. for what it is .. Blinders Brother G -- someone has put a cloak over your eyes.

101G

Yes, everything was very good. My point (a long way back) was that it wasn’t ‘PERFECT’!
Lets see if what u said is true or not? .... (smile); the word "PERFECT" is synonyms with the word "GOOD", when used as an Adjective, in "Free from any flaw or defect", as here we speak of...... PERFECT means "GOOD". and here is the LINK for you to go and see. What is another word for perfect? | Perfect Synonyms - WordHippo Thesaurus

well you lied again...... o_O YIKES.

read the definition and see what "PERFECT" is synonyms with........ (smile).

101G.

101G

calling names and trying to project your "ignorance" onto others - is not an argument for much Brother G.
first, who did I call a name? post it please. and second, "ignorance" is not an argument? 101G know that.... it's a statement..... which is TRUE, (smile)... LOL, Oh dear.
If you think God is "Ignorant" - that is your thing
THINK? did I thank that? if so, find the post to that effect?
but don't blame the messenger for telling you what God said
did I?
and God did not think this was "Very Good" God Regrets his creation.
so did 101G ... "THINK" this?
So what a joke of a post Friend -- trying to blame me for what you claim is God's ignorance
Did I? find the post to that effect.
when the passage you quote may not even be God Speaking
(smile) ..... well then who was it speaking/ your answer please.
so blaming God for Contradiction of some human annotator
did 101G blame God? yes or No.
All twisted by the decepticons have your thoughts Brother G --- Trying to rationalize man made dogma
did I? show post where I did?
try to make scripture mean what you want it to
see above
Trying to rationalize man made dogma .. try to make scripture mean what you want it to
since these are your opinions, 101G will use scripture, see 2 Peter 1:20.... (smile).

well now, since u accuse me of "Trying to rationalize man made dogma", the truth must be hitting home. .... (smile).. lol, lol, lol,
. for what it is .. Blinders Brother G -- someone has put a cloak over your eyes.
LOL, LOL, LOL, "blinders?"... no... A "BINDING COVENANT" which open the close eyes to see. always remember "BINDING" instead "Blinders" ........ LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh dear, .... NEXT...

101G

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Lets see if what u said is true or not? .... (smile); the word "PERFECT" is synonyms with the word "GOOD", when used as an Adjective, in "Free from any flaw or defect", as here we speak of...... PERFECT means "GOOD". and here is the LINK for you to go and see. What is another word for perfect? | Perfect Synonyms - WordHippo Thesaurus

101G.
Good and perfect are not synonyms. Someone or something can be good and not perfect.

Soapy

101G.
Oh dear: ‘Good… but not Perfect!’

Sargonski

first, who did I call a name? post it please. and second, "ignorance" is not an argument? 101G know that.... it's a statement..... which is TRUE, (smile)... LOL, Oh dear.

THINK? did I thank that? if so, find the post to that effect?

did I?

so did 101G ... "THINK" this?

Did I? find the post to that effect.

(smile) ..... well then who was it speaking/ your answer please.

did 101G blame God? yes or No.

did I? show post where I did?

see above

since these are your opinions, 101G will use scripture, see 2 Peter 1:20.... (smile).

well now, since u accuse me of "Trying to rationalize man made dogma", the truth must be hitting home. .... (smile).. lol, lol, lol,

LOL, LOL, LOL, "blinders?"... no... A "BINDING COVENANT" which open the close eyes to see. always remember "BINDING" instead "Blinders" ........ LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh dear, .... NEXT...

101G

Holy Carp what an painful response "Did I Did I .. Did I" followed by rolling on the floor laughing and salivating on yourself.

What Opinions ? Posting what the Bible says is not my Opinion. Just as when I quote God from the Bible .. it is not my opinion .. which after labeling it my opinion you call the words of God ignorant. Call Gods word ignorant if you wish . .. just don't blame me - demonize the messenger - for showing you what the Bible says because scripture conflicts with your man made dogma and perspective.

God regretted creating humans - a creation that was anything but "Perfect" according to God only evil thoughts - all of the time -- which is not what God wanted or intended .. hence the regret in Genesis 6

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"

Running around calling folks Ignorant for telling you what the Bible says -- is the height of Ignorance Brother G -- Posting "2 Peter" .. not showing how this passage in any way relates the fact that your claim that God only creates Good is false -- is also Ignorance.

So -- doing these ignorant things .. then running around calling others Ignorant .. is called "Projection" -- projecting ones own failings onto others.

So once again .. what is the name of the God you claim is "ignorant" .. claiming everything he created is not only Good .. And the name of this God who you claim stated that Everything he created was Good ? and what does 2 Peter have to do with this ignorant nonsense ?

And just to be clear .. what kind of ignorance would it be for someone to be making claims on behalf of a God .. when they don't know which God they are referring to ? or the difference the words of man and the words of God in the Bible.

Need to be taking big log out of own eyes friend -- completely blind to scripture you have become .. in addition logic and rational thought, as a result of SMT

Sargonski

Oh dear: ‘Good… but not Perfect!’

Is complete idiocy ... an anathema to rational thought .. as Gods creation was neither only Good .. nor perfect .. according to the creator God. Thus the argument put forth claiming God does not create Evil .. is hopelessly lost .. and/or God is found in vapid contradiction of himself .. and or two different Gods are in play .. which makes the contradiction go away.
Good and perfect are not synonyms. Someone or something can be good and not perfect.

101G.

Why would someone want to run down the idiotic rabbit hole G .. why would one want to find synonyms for "Perfect" .. when none of those synonyms are going to make the idiotic argument True .. will not change the fact that God created Evil .. that God regretted the creation humans .. who he thinks are completely worthless .. only evil -- all of the time .. as opposed to your claim that what God is saying is False .. on the basis of an Author making a general comment about creation .. at the time being Good . pretending this negates somehow .. the fact that God stated that his creation was not - "only Good" .. and that he is not perfect .. having intended one thing for his creation .. but, another thing happen .. which he regrets.. That Gods creation was neither Perfect .. nor only Good .. and face to face with the Horrible reality .. that this means God is not infallable .. just like the Bible nor the prognostications of the Bible

And this is the Moral that God wants you to learn out of this story folks .. that the Bible is Fallable .. and Satan is not going to show up with Horns - red cape and a tail - and that you were given a brain for a reason.

Last edited:

Soapy

not in God sight, ... (smile)....
101G.
Even Jesus Christ came to be made perfect because of his suffering (He wasn’t ‘perfect’ before the suffering):
  • “In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect [Jesus Christ] through what he [Jesus Christ] suffered.” (Hebrews 2:10)