• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Luck the God?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask just a man a human first he is himself.

So a man's memory says I am a man human first.

Two humans. Equal.

I have sex. Woman becomes pregnant. Births baby.

Third position self reborn.

Self reborn man baby. You look back at a father man. Yet first ever man consciously was an adult man.

Now just pretend any human man who theories does not exist.

How many men would claim a power as their term the God?

No other man not theorising would say a human theories for the God is proof.

Truth. I'm looking for proof myself.

Man human.

Man human suggests he is his owned problem.

questfortruth

You do know science is human made?
Do you see God as a human?
Love is emotion of human. I can meet my dream woman and feel love.
God is not love, but God is Spirit of Love. God is person-aficated Love, God is Love in person.
Same way, God is not Science, but God is Spirit of Scientific Research. This means, that God is so much Science, that His name is Science.

I feel love to my mom, when the God of Love touches my heart.
I am making discoveries in Math, when the God of Science enters my brain.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Love is emotion of human. I can meet my dream woman and feel love.
God is not love, but God is Spirit of Love. God is person-aficated Love, God is Love in person.
Same way, God is not Science, but God is Spirit of Scientific Research. This means, that God is so much Science, that His name is Science.
Oh...

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A man human exists first.

A man hu man invented the thesis human only science.

Man human kills of his brain origin scientist. First human man.

The scientist murdered human origins is how he tells his own God story.

So you promised as men you would never again practice nuclear science.

Science had owned the predicted future earth calamities yet to come because of science.

Why you promised.

You broke your promise.

Now you dont know.

You know life is dying as science notified the scientist yes life is sacrificed.

Didn't you knowingly break your human promise to father,?

Yes.

You prayed to him. He cannot answer you as you already ignore his truth that warned you why you needed to promise no science.

So he told me. A female his daughter instead.

Said tell them their only chance is to shut off the use nuclear power plant. Never again remove earths nuclear mass.

Dismantle your haarp.

Do not ever again use mind coercion constants.

Let the vacuum 2000 past moment gone to be rectified. As space has done its portion of cooling you however renigged on earth.

Real truth the scientist is already one hundred per cent notified and aware. He says it's science hence he can't be wrong. It's what science causes.

A scientists saying all events is just science it's meant to be.

So his brother said he's mad. Yet no scientist is mad as mad humans cannot use intelligence by the exhibit of uncontrolled behaviours.

He uses the wrong words. Men on earth are mad to use science again against God existing.

As God was only ever quantified to be owner of holding protection as cooling.

What a creator in creation meant versus a destroyer.

As only said by a human. Men agreed. Humans as it's not said anywhere else.

If men want earths coldest gases inside a machine reaction to burn is his earth God answer about earth.

Clara Tea

IS LUCK THE GOD?

I am, successful scientist Dmitri Martila, am asking you: God is Luck?
Please look my arguments for this "mind-blowing" idea.

Luck does not contradict the Science of Statistics, because the latter always allows very rare events - statistical wonders.

Recall Dr. Kurt Gödel's second incompleteness theorem: one cannot prove the consistency of Mathematics. And since there is only one answer possible “Mathematics is inconsistent”, then it is truly inconsistent. But Kurt has excluded Luck. Then his incompleteness theorem is not working, and Mathematics with Luck is consistent.

The quantum entanglement of two particles can be explained by using Luck. If we have measured the spin of the first particle +1, then we are lucky enough to measure the spin -1 of the second particle. However, the probability of the latter event is 50 %.

If we have the probability of an event (or effect) as 40% or 50%, but this event (or effect) must necessarily happen (or be there), then we are dealing with Luck. This could explain even the abiogenesis in Scientific terms. Or why an asteroid or comet will never destroy humankind: the Universe requires an intelligent observer. Hereby the observation is not necessarily actual, but the Universe is observable and detectable ``in principle'', or in a ``thought experiments''.

``If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?'' is a philosophical thought experiment that raises questions regarding observation and perception. Then my paper proves the following answer: ``Yes''.

The “five sigma rule”, which was used to discover the Higgs Boson is the reliance on Luck. Why? It is scientific to accept beyond any doubt the existence of Higgs Boson (or any effect or particle in Particle Physics), if probability of mistake is less than that the five sigma-s give.

Random number generator gives probability of event A in one trial as 10%. But previous 1000 times was event B, not A happening. Hence, the expectancy, that in 1001-th time happens A is less than 1/1000 = 0.1 %. The difference between 0.1 % and 10% is explained by the influence of Luck (Bad, if A is desired, or Good if the A is not desired).

Consider the Fermi paradox: “absence of recordable life in cosmos, while the abiogenesis has to happen”. The romantic people look at night sky star systems and think, that the sky is full of life, because the chance for Earth to get alive were the same as chances for any suitable planet to bloom with living organisms. The Earth is alive, and Mars is dead only because the people are born on Earth. Consider 10 suitable for life planets, the Earth and Mars are among them. The current time is 4 000 000 000 BC. If it is given that there will be one single living planet in this group of planets with probability 30 %, then the probability that the Earth gets alive is exactly these 30 %. Because the humans can live only there, where they are born. But Mars has not this advantage, hence, the probability of Mars getting life is (1/10)*30%=3%. The difference between 3% and 30 % is explained by Luck. This solves the Fermi paradox.

Opinions of Clara Tea:

I wondered about luck based on quantum mechanics (which runs on statistics).

You've heard of "original sin." (That is, born with sin).

Every person (and their dogs and cats) are amazingly lucky. (That is, born with luck, and I mean amazing luck).

Let me prove it: Every fertilized egg gets one sperm, and that is one sperm out of a million competitors. That one lucky sperm, out of millions, is the one that makes us. So, in order to be born at all, we would have to be the product of an incredibly lucky sperm.

I looked up at clouds and saw a lack of patterns (expected randomness), and patterns (ripples of clouds forming stripes...not random). Even in something as simple as a cloud we have a combination of randomness and nonrandomness.

We can separate randomness from the nonrandomness using dither. Dither is a random change, which mixed with other randomness cancels it out partially. The result is that nonrandom events are not changed at all, but random noise around them is cancelled. The random energy is greatly reduced around the nonrandomness, and the random energy is spread throughout the entire frequency spectrum. In other words, if we mix a random signal with a noisy signal consisting of both random and nonrandom components, we would reduce the randomness, and not harm the nonrandom signal. This is one method used to find signals buried in random noise. Dither is used on TV screens to cancel out random fluctuations. Dither can unpixilate a pixilated picture. Lets say you have a picture of Abe Lincoln, but you chop it into colored squares. Dither can make it look like Abe Lincoln again, even if you could hardly recognize him before the addition of dither. Dither can get rid of quantization noise (lets say a sine wave formed into steps). Dither can get rid of jitter (lets say a sine wave that shifts phase randomly, side to side).

Two random signals mix by convolving their probability density functions. Since Fourier's hypothesized that any periodic wave can be broken down to a combination of simple sine waves, we can use the probability density of a sine wave to show that convolving it with the pdf of a random signal would not destroy its probability density function.

You could also recognize what type of noise you are dealing with in many cases. For example, a quantized sine wave would have a power spectral density (and a probability density function) of a staircase with steps. Once you know what you are dealing with, you can understand how to remove the noise better.

An asteroid could destroy humankind. What made that apparent was the impact of the Shumaker-Levi 9 comet on Jupiter. That would have wiped out all life on earth had it hit. It obscured much of Jupiter for months with clouds of dust. The fact that the moon (and earth) have many craters, means that such impacts have hit in the past.

While you use high level science to explain theism, you make huge leaps of logic....such as assuming that an asteroid couldn't destroy humankind. In these leaps, the arguments fails.

How can the probability of measuring the spin of the 2nd of two entangled particles be 50%?

Sigma means standard deviation (a measure of the spread of a bell curve, indicating how accurately we know a value). It is arbitrary to choose 5 sigmas (as opposed to 6). Ultimately, we have a limitation on how accurately we can measure data, so it makes no sense to analyze probabilities smaller than we can measure.

Quest For Truth said: Fermi paradox: “absence of recordable life in cosmos, while the abiogenesis has to happen”. The lack of evidence of life in the cosmos doesn't prove that God made life (nor does it prove that God didn't make life).

Though humans can survive on Earth better than Mars, (because that is life as we know it). But what about life as we don't know it? Could there be life that could survive better in the Martian environment?

Clara Tea

You seem to be a reasonable person. So, I want to ask my friends: does Russia exist? There is difference between Presence and Existence. For example, Adolf Hitler is so much evil and satanic, that has lost the gift of Existence.

There are neonazis. Hitler's existence is gone, but his evil lives on (and will live on forever). So, too, our goodness lives on. It is up to us to choose the right path, for ourselves, and our posterity.