• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Lilith a Luciferian Deity?

allfoak

Alchemist

"Come and see: There is a female, a spirit of all spirits, and her name is Lilith, and she was at first with Adam. And in the hour when Adam was created and his body became completed, a thousand spirits from the left [evil] side clung to that body until the Holy One, blessed be He, shouted at them and drove them away. And Adam was lying, a body without a spirit, and his appearance was green, and all those spirits surrounded him. In that hour a cloud descended an pushed away all those spirits. And when Adam stood up, his female was attached to his side. And that holy spirit which was in him spread out to this side and that side, and grew here and there, and thus became complete. Thereafter the Holy One, blessed be He, sawed Adam into two, and made the female. And He brought her to Adam in her perfection like a bride to the canopy. When Lilith saw this, she fled. And she is in the cities of the sea, and she is still trying to harm the sons of the world.
Zohar 3:19

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
I have a calling from Lilith, I know it's from her. However I am coming up blank in most of my research here.

I was wondering if she was a Luciferian Deity. If so... should I be searching for her in the left hand path of Luciferian? Would that turn up more results?

If so... does anyone have any suggestions of what I should be looking for? Books, Rituals, ect...

The idea of Luciferianism being a set religion with a set amount of beliefs runs contrary to our ideas of liberty and freedom. Lilith is a being that is real to me as is Lucifer. To me Lucifer is the only person worthy of the title of God but Lilith is still worthy of respect.

Are you still needing help constructing a ritual, because I like to think that I am well versed in the arcane.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It's hard to explain... without sounding kinda "crazy" but here-goes;

I kept hearing her name in passing thoughts. And then I drew her sigil one day while in school... I believe I was in anatomy, I didn't know what it was. I actually got yelled at by the doctor teaching that class for not paying attention. Through the passing period to my clinical class I was quite confused, and distant from my friends, as I contemplated that sigil.

The calling stopped for a while, then maybe about Summer of 2016, I started to draw the sigil again. And the name started coming up again everywhere. When I took a picture someone pointed out that is the sigil of Lilith.
To me that is a "calling," and ever since I have felt drawn to her, to worship her as a deity.

I feel Lilith and I have a "connection" of sorts, knowing that she is more of a feminist deity. And yes, I am a bit of a Feminist, I have been for years. There are a few more major aspects which I dare not share, as they are deeply personal
I would say that does sound like a calling. That is how I usually identify a calling is through coincidence and repetition like that. Congratulations! :)

Jessiya

I have heard some luciferians using her in rituals I doubt for worship as most do not worship or believe in real deities.

Yes, that I understand, but I do. Though I dont consider myself as a "satanist" per say... I am close enough. I am a theistic Luciferian

Jessiya

The idea of Luciferianism being a set religion with a set amount of beliefs runs contrary to our ideas of liberty and freedom. Lilith is a being that is real to me as is Lucifer. To me Lucifer is the only person worthy of the title of God but Lilith is still worthy of respect.

Are you still needing help constructing a ritual, because I like to think that I am well versed in the arcane.

I am looking for rituals set specifically for Mother Lilith, OR rituals that I can work with that are templates to worship her.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I am looking for rituals set specifically for Mother Lilith, OR rituals that I can work with that are templates to worship her.
The first Qliphoth working involves working with Lilith, but I wouldn't call that worship.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
The Semitic root L-Y-L layil in Hebrew, as layl in Arabic, means "night"
The word Lilith occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible, its etymological roots lie in pre-Islamic cosmology and Mesopotamia with the Assyrian 'Lilitu'.

In Sumerian cosmology, she is a 4000 B.C. Storm Demoness, Vampire / Succubi / Incubi known as Lilitu, Lillu, Ardat Lilli, and Urdu Lilli who morphs into a phoenix-like winged spirit/jinn called Qarinah. In this capacity, she is considered the Spirit Double or Ka (personal life-force or double) or Dæmon / Guardian Angel - born the same time as the human being, she (he/Qarin) is the constant companion throughout that person's life.

Thousands of years later Lilitu finds her way into the Hebrew Talmud between the 2nd and 5th centuries A.D.

Liu

The Semitic root L-Y-L layil in Hebrew, as layl in Arabic, means "night"
The word Lilith occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible, its etymological roots lie in pre-Islamic cosmology and Mesopotamia with the Assyrian 'Lilitu'.

In Sumerian cosmology, she is a 4000 B.C. Storm Demoness, Vampire / Succubi / Incubi known as Lilitu, Lillu, Ardat Lilli, and Urdu Lilli who morphs into a phoenix-like winged spirit/jinn called Qarinah. In this capacity, she is considered the Spirit Double or Ka (personal life-force or double) or Dæmon / Guardian Angel - born the same time as the human being, she (he/Qarin) is the constant companion throughout that person's life.

Thousands of years later Lilitu finds her way into the Hebrew Talmud between the 2nd and 5th centuries A.D.

Liu

'Amir Alzzalam is no mere 'dude' . . . lol
Well, the name seems to be pretty common, and for the book title there were zero results besides his Facebook-page, and that doesn't include much info either, so...
Thanks!
Sorry, I just easily get suspicious when people claim stuff about Mesopotamic mythology. Not meant personally.