• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is life expectancy the reason behind our everything !

TheBrokenSoul

Religousy or scientifically life expency is death . Deep down in our subliminal nuerologicalreference frame , we all know w are for beter word , ''stuffed'' . As a consequent of this i think we are mental ebeuase the experienc of death makes us realise how weak we are and pityful . soryy for the bad typing i am drunk . and not really looking at the scen as a tyoe and i can te bothered edit and correct my errors because im drunk ,. I am not really a sinne rby drinking it is just i know my fait .

TheBrokenSoul

Now isn't this the truth for everybody deep down , we have belif because of this , we witness somuch heart ache , i am cryig right now , holding back the tears haard ,m i want to klive frever

TheBrokenSoul

we destruct oursdelves knowing it is futile , I have children i havnjet an inheritance for , i faile dbadly , there klives is rubbuish , they have to start at the bottom of the ladder .

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
we destruct oursdelves knowing it is futile , I have children i havnjet an inheritance for , i faile dbadly , there klives is rubbuish , they have to start at the bottom of the ladder .

I see survival as the reason behind everything. So maybe in a reverse sort of way. To put off death/non-existence as long as possible.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
@TheBrokenSoul
Its a great song. This song was made for the Highlander television series. Did you see that? I also recently saw the film about Freddy Mercury's life and how he and his band got together. They showed some of his stupid mistakes and also his success.

I can't stop thinking about what it must have been like to have too many upper teeth. Its nice that his visibly over-sized upper jaw enabled him to sing like no one before him. Here was a man who could barely get his lips around his teeth, and you could see that speaking was a challenge. But then he could blow you away with his singing.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Death does seem unfair, but on the other hand its not fair that I get to exist. Why can't the rocks think and move around? Instead I do. I get this experience, and its like something from nowhere. Its as if I found a 20 bill in a ditch.

Both things are true. Death is unfair. Life is unfair. These are conflicting thoughts but are both true.

TheBrokenSoul

I see survival as the reason behind everything. So maybe in a reverse sort of way. To put off death/non-existence as long as possible.
I think the feor of death on a subconcious level may drive us all insane inenvetily . In or dep selfs one thingis a cetainty and tha is death , w enow this fromealry understadning

TheBrokenSoul

Death does seem unfair, but on the other hand its not fair that I get to exist. Why can't the rocks think and move around? Instead I do. I get this experience, and its like something from nowhere. Its as if I found a 20 bill in a ditch.

Both things are true. Death is unfair. Life is unfair. These are conflicting thoughts but are both true.
i sometimes thk life is jus an experience that we experience for a realtiv hsort deration ,

TheBrokenSoul

@TheBrokenSoul
Its a great song. This song was made for the Highlander television series. Did you see that? I also recently saw the film about Freddy Mercury's life and how he and his band got together. They showed some of his stupid mistakes and also his success.

I can't stop thinking about what it must have been like to have too many upper teeth. Its nice that his visibly over-sized upper jaw enabled him to sing like no one before him. Here was a man who could barely get his lips around his teeth, and you could see that speaking was a challenge. But then he could blow you away with his singing.
I write a song of the heart ,knowing my time will come and it will go dark , no more life , love or delight , this saddens my soul , my spirit buried under six feet of soil , I was loyal although life tormented like some gargoyal , i supported you in faith and hope , you were my last hope , you didn't save me , you never proved maybe , I always htought you ws there , always would care , having me say amen wasn't fare , when i never saw you there .

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
i sometimes thk life is jus an experience that we experience for a realtiv hsort deration ,
Since I learned a little about general relativity I have gotten the idea that the past is not gone, and so when we die it is like we return to our beginning. I also like to imagine that we get dejavu moments that give us rare opportunities to make better decisions than we did last time around. I'm just farting around with this idea, but it seems like it sometimes. It seems like sometimes I know things that are about to happen. Its probably just my brain farting at me, but perhaps I am going through my life infinite times and each time make little changes.

TheBrokenSoul

Since I learned a little about general relativity I have gotten the idea that the past is not gone, and so when we die it is like we return to our beginning. I also like to imagine that we get dejavu moments that give us rare opportunities to make better decisions than we did last time around. I'm just farting around with this idea, but it seems like it sometimes. It seems like sometimes I know things that are about to happen. Its probably just my brain farting at me, but perhaps I am going through my life infinite times and each time make little changes.
When we die our piezoeeltrci pumps (heart0 fails to recharge the neuroligal reference frame and then the magnetic ontainment field is breached and all the information that is in the neurolgical referenc frame of our unique build , fragment into space bythe equation u/F<E
The bioelecctrial enrhy information can't be contained so fragments.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
When we die our piezoeeltrci pumps (heart0 fails to recharge the neuroligal reference frame and then the magnetic ontainment field is breached and all the information that is in the neurolgical referenc frame of our unique build , fragment into space bythe equation u/F<E
The bioelecctrial enrhy information can't be contained so fragments.
I saw a thread that said JK Rowling was recently hair assed. Sorry if my spelling is off. I'm losing my neurological reference frame.

TheBrokenSoul

I saw a thread that said JK Rowling was recently hair assed. Sorry if my spelling is off. I'm losing my neurological reference frame.
I am trying to sober up eating salad . som eweird looking leafs but went well with coleslaw and chicken .

Dementia or alzehiemers is a failing bottle and/or dry jojnts in the circuits , packet data lost