• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Joy of Satan really THAT bad?

Kapalika

Premium Member
In regards to the post above mine, I wouldn't think of neo-nazism as "dry" or "boring" but more like existentially threatening and a menace, something to be hunted down before it gains power and tries to genocide a bunch of people again.

Let's be real, Satanists are on the neo-nazi "want to kill" list along with a ton of other groups.

Joy of Satan is essentially a neo-nazi psyop, or I think it started that way, as a lot of talk on their private forums from years ago was how to curse groups neo-nazi's dont like. I wouldn't doubt that given the creator's were christian, they never believed the "satan is a good guy bit" but just used it to direct curses at their enemies.

VoidoftheSun

Necessary Heretical, Fundamentally Orthodox
In regards to the post above mine, I wouldn't think of neo-nazism as "dry" or "boring" but more like existentially threatening and a menace, something to be hunted down before it gains power and tries to genocide a bunch of people again.

I mean't the neo-Nazism propagated by JOS is dry and boring in my impression.

As for neo-Nazism on the wider spectrum, yeah it has it's dangers, though it's kind of a small niche compared to fascism itself (which tends to be very popular in some places, partly due to geography and else due to the internet age).

I'm quite antiauthoritarian myself (whether right or left), I feel your anger there myself.

Let's be real, Satanists are on the neo-nazi "want to kill" list along with a ton of other groups.

Yes it's quite the irony :D

Joy of Satan is essentially a neo-nazi psyop, or I think it started that way, as a lot of talk on their private forums from years ago was how to curse groups neo-nazi's dont like. I wouldn't doubt that given the creator's were christian, they never believed the "satan is a good guy bit" but just used it to direct curses at their enemies.

Now that's very intriguing, I never knew any of that (aside from the psyop part, or at least larping)