• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Joel Osteen the Patriarch or the Pope?

David T

Premium Member
I am not sure if I classify Joel Osteen as Pope or Patriarch. I mean which is it? Maybe I can have some experts smarm in on this. I usually am smarming myself but I thought I would open it up to more information. We need more data on this..more much more data.

I have narrowed the saints down to the Green Heads on the money. I mean they are dead and, we'll all saints are always dead and revered in their culture.

Prophets are definitely Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc.

Al Gore totally the spiritual voice of nature. Boy does he sing hallelujah. Like when Al speaks with his power point presentations it's like being born again.

BIll Nye totally the priest of reason, logic, clarity, and truth. Why anyone who wears a bow tie for 40 years, I totally think is like so genius. And oh that black dude what's his name? . That guy ilike puts me on the uss enterprise first person and we just zoom all over the cosmos it's so so so real. He just makes it real, like wow Dr who is possible.

Just a start to my university paper. "cultural structures generated by excessive education:the fallacy of there is no such thing as too much education and data: data rich makes for an impoverished culture oppressing the poor, and hindering the wealthy. " ...

That's how those accedemic paper titles are required to be sorry bout that. And btw I was totally unbiased it's in my paper title. Therefore I have liberal and Conservative interests covered.

Last edited:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I am not sure if I classify Joel Osteen as Pope or Patriarch. I mean which is it? Maybe I can have some experts smarm in on this. I usually am smarming myself but I thought I would open it up to more information. We need more data on this..

I have narrowed the saints down to the Green Heads on the money. I mean they are dead and we'll all saints are always dead and revered in their culture.

Prophets are definitely Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc.

Al Gore totally the spiritual voice of nature boy does he sing it hallelujah. Like when Al speaks with his power point presentations it's like being born again

BIll Nye totally the priest of reason logic clarity and truth. Why anyone who wears a bow tie for 40 years, I totally think is like so genius. And oh that black dude what's his name. That guy ilike puts me on the uss enterprise first person and we just zoom all over the cosmos it's so so so real. He just makes it real like wow Dr who is possible.

Just a start to my accedemic paper. "cultural structures generated by excessive education:the fallacy of there is no such thing as too much education" ...

Joel Osteen is a con artist pretending to be a preacher, as are most preachers in mega-churches imo.

Bill Nye is a comedian pretending to be a scientist. He only has 1 degree and it's as an mechanical engineer. Dolph Lundgren - Wikipedia is actually more qualified to speak as a scientist than Bill Nye.

Aldrnari

He's very talented at manipulating people out of their money. It takes a special kind of evil to prey on people's hopes, imo...

I find it difficult to understand how people can associate prosperity doctrine with Christ's walk; especially when Christ specifically says that it is more difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven than for a camel to enter the eye of a needle.

For those interested, this parable takes on extra significance since there was a style of gate at that time called an "eye of the needle." It was just large enough for a camel to pass through that wasn't carrying any extra burdens, so you can imagine the multiple meanings this parable could have had.

David T

Premium Member
Joel Osteen is a con artist pretending to be a preacher, as are most preachers in mega-churches imo.

Bill Nye is a comedian pretending to be a scientist. He only has 1 degree and it's as an mechanical engineer. Dolph Lundgren - Wikipedia is actually more qualified to speak as a scientist than Bill Nye.
All true what you wrote and yet all true what I wrote!! Gawd even more pitiful than I realized. Omg I looked up Dolf you are right!!! Hell the pope is more qualified than Bill for that matter he has a chemistry degree himself. Ha!!!! Americas cultural scientist is less qualified than the pope!!! I love it. Pitiful at least I live in OREGON it's only related by marriage to the US.

David T

Premium Member
He's very talented at manipulating people out of their money. It takes a special kind of evil to prey on people's hopes, imo...

I find it difficult to understand how people can associate prosperity doctrine with Christ's walk; especially when Christ specifically says that it is more difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven than for a camel to enter the eye of a needle.

For those interested, this parable takes on extra significance since there was a style of gate at that time called an "eye of the needle." It was just large enough for a camel to pass through that wasn't carrying any extra burdens, so you can imagine the multiple meanings this parable could have had.
Yes you are correct and yes I am correct. I didn't say he was remotely related to the bible at all, but multiple generations of trying to be relevant simply evolves to be irrelevant.

David T

Premium Member
I'd bet he is aligned with the great profit.
Who is the great profit? I do not believe that the great profit exists!!!! I see no emperical evidence. I see little profits growing bigger but no big Profit. Your religious fanaticism is rooted in ancient myth nonsense.we have science and bill nye with science and bill we will soon have the great office park in the sky traveling to the planets hanging out on the holodeck pretending we are in nature. No mosquitos, or dirt, or real plants or fresh air or well any of the earthly old nature crap. I love star trek it's truth.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Who is the great profit? I do not believe that the great profit exists!!!! I see no emperical evidence. I see little profits growing bigger but no big Profit. Your religious fanaticism is rooted in ancient myth nonsense.we have science and bill nye with science and bill we will soon have the great office park in the sky traveling to the planets hanging out on the holodeck pretending we are in nature. No mosquitos, or dirt, or real plants or fresh air or well any of the earthly old nature crap. I love star trek it's truth.

The Great Profit is the motivator of the temple of Greenback, with it there would be no Star Trek!!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

"A fool and his money are soon parted".

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm going to bet Jesus would be tossed out of Joel's mega-"church" in a heartbeat!

Considering the money changers in the temple, Jesus would be charged with menacing and destruction of private property!

David T

Premium Member
The Great Profit is the motivator of the temple of Greenback, with it there would be no Star Trek!!
Ohhhhhhhh...that was a oh deep moment not my usual smart *** oh really. I will contemplate and reply tomorrow. I like that Kem, the joel osteen as cultural patriarch grows. Or pope no ones committed yet.

David1967

Premium Member
Not quite so sure about that. In the new movies Spock wins Uhura's heart, making Kirk jealous. But Spock is actually gay Zachary Quinto - Wikipedia. Star Trek The Big Fat Lie should be the next sequels name!

What relevance has the actor portraying Spock being gay have to do with the fictional character Spock?
Unless of course ,your just kidding around.

David T

Premium Member
Not quite so sure about that. In the new movies Spock wins Uhura's heart, making Kirk jealous. But Spock is actually gay Zachary Quinto - Wikipedia. Star Trek The Big Fat Lie should be the next sequels name!
LOL it's all a lie but art is funny. For many it's reality itself and art does take itself and points to itself as the lie at times. That's a hard thing to do actually is create in a lie the medium , that the medium is a lie and that is the truth. Interestingly Walle the little robot movie explores this a bit. As others such as the matrix etc.

David T

Premium Member
I'd bet he is aligned with the great profit.
Ha I had to answer. I like to say to people "money is the root of all evil" which I am usually corrected "the Love of money is the root of all evil". I have prattle on about how to answer that with some reality. So I could say thus speaketh the great PROPHET? Profit? Same SOUND PROPFHEOT OR PROPFOET? How to spell it has me confused now. So we need a new category. Great Kem, you have expanded reality. What a pain.